"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Women from Maryland seem surprisingly chill.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
I mean sure I generalize but certain things are understood by a lot of men about certain women so for a mod to try and control an opinion is sort of asinine. Certain generalizations of women are understood by most men such as how Anglo women tend to be more entitled or how Latinas and Persian women can be princesses. I think it is very healthy for men to share their general experiences with certain kinds of women and for other men like @logicallefty to challenge those with their own experiences as opposed to mods going full Cancel Culture and 1984 saying "but you can't generalize based on a few women you have met".

Like dude, I absolutely can even if I was to meet 5 women from Maryland. If your experience is different, then call it out instead of going at me for generalizing.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
What's the (ballpark figure) sample size of these Maryland women Jesse?
I generalized based on my experiences over the years with women from Maryland. I have known about over 15 of them which isn't a lot, especially since I haven't lived in a major city in the state, but that has been what I have observed.
It takes a lot to get valid sample sizes in interactions. Almost none of us can do that in a short period. @Jesse Pinkman has enough interactions to make an inference.

@Jesse Pinkman has enough interactions with women born/raised in NY/NJ who live in NY/NJ to have a valid sample size.

Women who spent a good portions of their formative years in Maryland but relocated to other states as adults are likely different than women who spent good portions of their formative years in Maryland and remained there later in life, especially near Baltimore and DC.
 

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
I do think that with certain environments though, they mold a certain kind of a woman. Like Maryland seems to have a more blue collar down to earth vibe to it, especially in Baltimore, that other East Coast cities do not. Phili is kind of like that too and I have seen women from Phili to be very scrappy but also quite real. However, NYC has a very passive-aggressive power hungry type of vibe to it which speaks to why women from it are the way they are. For example, Long Island (which I hate) is the place where scared middle class whites went to escape the diversity that was hitting the 5 boroughs and also compensate for not being rich enough, hence most women from there act in overcompensating ways and come off as c-nts.

Same can be said for places like San Fran which produce radical lefty women.
 
Top