Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women from church giving me lift home

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
These women in church give me a lift home. One the other day said she can give me her number. She said I can knock on her door to get it. She asked if i owned my house. She only lives 4 doors down and I got introduced by another woman. Both women are married.

Should I go to her house to get her number? I said In her car I will get it next time at church. But I don't think I will do that unless she gives it. I didn't have my phone on me at the time.

I wanns root her. Her husband don't live with her he's sick. She's inviting me to a group so she wants to see me again.

Why she asking if I own my house?

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
Stay away from married women. It's just wrong.
Even her giving me a lift is probably wrong. It happened in front of everyone. I told the other lady I shouldn't of took a lift from that lady. She said its only a lift my name don't worry about it. Emonj

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
Just found some info that she rents her house. That's why she asked if I owned.

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
She wants the diddly brah
Yea man.

Still trying to work out why she asked if I owned? I don't my parents own the property but I just live there. I wouldn't mind rooting her she's into fitness she's 30 years older than Me though. Another woman told me she has a husband but he's sick. She invited me to some craft group. She told me in the car that she doesn't sin anymore since becoming a Christian without me asking her.

Should I go down and get her number like she said I could? Or is that creepy?

She maybe trying to set me up with her gran daughter or daughter. She's hot for 60 and used to be a heavy party person.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is disrespectful to be alone with a married woman. Period. Even just the optics of it are bad. Don’t get your reputation ensnarled in this.

The correct play was to graciously decline. You could have made a joke out of it, asking if she had a daughter your age.

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
It is disrespectful to be alone with a married woman. Period. Even just the optics of it are bad. Don’t get your reputation ensnarled in this.

The correct play was to graciously decline. You could have made a joke out of it, asking if she had a daughter your age.
Well I was alone in her car with her and everyone in church saw us go home together.
I've already messaged another married women and she responds. She also took me home with her granddaughter who knew my name and was all friendly with me. I wanna bang that woman as well and she's married You reckon I should knock on this other womens door? The pastor has seen me look at his wife too and knows whats up. He saw us go home together but I wouldn't try it on with the pastors wife. I half expect the pastor is bisexual anyways.

Or am I totally getting set up here? She did tell me to knock on her door to get her number.

Last edited:

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds like a troll thread. If you want to mack on an entire church full of older married women there will be consequences.
So her bringing it up saying i can knock on her door her hitting on me? The husbands don't go to church. That's why I won't mack on the pastors wife. Plus other guys hit on her obviously and I've already told members I've done gay crap. Those members are probably bi anyways long hair and compliment me on my short haircut saying it looks good.

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
Why? He doesn't have a ring on his finger.
I wouldn't mind been friends with these women. Heck have a threesome. Dunno how the heck you will do that. Shes inviting me to go to a group. She obviously wants to see me again.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind been friends with these women. Heck have a threesome. Dunno how the heck you will do that. Shes inviting me to go to a group. She obviously wants to see me again.
She probably wants to save your soul and cleanse your mind of those dirty thoughts …

Milfwin

Banned
Reaction score
She probably wants to save your soul and cleanse your mind of those dirty thoughts …

I had one in another country tell me I got beautiful eyes prayed for me in front of her husband in her house and he didn't want to pray for me and walked out of the room and when I went to drop some DVDs off he was suppose to be there but when I rocked up she was there by herself and invited me in. I didn't go in but probably should off.

I also had one online who wanted to hear me moan and talk dirty and *** over her photo. She's involved in a church in Asia. She's got mutiple men she's lining up and since blocked me cause I cheated on her with another girl. I might track her down.

Last edited: