"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Women flirting with me more after being seen with new chick

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
So I've been seeing someone new for the past 2 months. It's a casual NSA type situation. Your typical FWB but she likes to hang out alot, and for once, I don't mind.

Since seeing this chick, not only have I had female friends start flirting with me. One of them who had never showed me any sign of flirtation ever before. But also people that I work with.

Now here's the best one: The chick has a buncha hot friends (they're all dancers/models or former dancers). I've done photo editing for one of them before and hung out with her several of times when we were all hanging out together. Recently she came over my place by herself unannounced to get some photo editing work done. Her level of flirtation was on 10. At some point she even mentioned wanting to leave before A (the chick im seeing) gets home. Being that I didn't want to ruin a good thing just yet I didn't make any moves on her.

Point is, after seeing this new chick, i've been getting alot of attention from women, including her own friend. Even in professional settings.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
So I've been seeing someone new for the past 2 months. It's a casual NSA type situation. Your typical FWB but she likes to hang out alot, and for once, I don't mind.

Since seeing this chick, not only have I had female friends start flirting with me. One of them who had never showed me any sign of flirtation ever before. But also people that I work with.

Now here's the best one: The chick has a buncha hot friends (they're all dancers/models or former dancers). I've done photo editing for one of them before and hung out with her several of times when we were all hanging out together. Recently she came over my place by herself unannounced to get some photo editing work done. Her level of flirtation was on 10. At some point she even mentioned wanting to leave before A (the chick im seeing) gets home. Being that I didn't want to ruin a good thing just yet I didn't make any moves on her.

Point is, after seeing this new chick, i've been getting alot of attention from women, including her own friend. Even in professional settings.
Women rather share a high-value man, than be stuck with a loser.


Modern Man Advice
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Point is, after seeing this new chick, i've been getting alot of attention from women, including her own friend. Even in professional settings.
The word of the day is preselection. It's one of the best things in the world.

Women want a high value guy and for them to know if he is an alpha and not another needy beta who just looks alpha when they first meet him, they throw a bunch of shiit tests at the guy. Sizing him up, to see if he is trully centered and holding his frame around them.

Preselection is like a cheat code when playing video games.

If a pretty girl selects a guy, other women immediately know this guy has been tested and approved. They now all want him too, because he's obviously of high value.

But the girl you are with has to be as beautiful, if not more beautiful than the other girls perceive themselves to be.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Isn't it wonderful that women act 100% subconsciously like a pre-programmed machine, instead of being all logical and rational, when it comes to this sort of thing?
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
It's the confidence boost you always get when dating someone. Confidence through the roof, and all the women seem to want you. It's a killer feeling, as long as you channel it properly. Otherwise, you can end up ****ing up a good thing. It's easy to only see the full side of the glass, my friend. Because it's full of some magic sh1t!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
But the girl you are with has to be as beautiful, if not more beautiful than the other girls perceive themselves to be.
This made me feel better. Ego boost that I was as good or better than the women starting to flirt with my ex.

I always feel destroyed when my guy can't use selfconstraint.

I still don't know how to handle other women going after my guy. I refuse to compete against other women. He automatically becomes worthless to me and I always dump the guy because the preselection default of women's nature goes to his head and he responds to their attention.

My best bet is to find a valuable guy that can resist the rewards from fresh "strange"(patrice o'neal's phrase)due to me preselecting him.
What guy could resist new women though?
 
Top