Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women flaking

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first excuse was she was in the store with her mom and they were gonna be in there long. Second excuse was she couldnt meet me at the time we had scheduled. She never offer to reschedule in both cases so I took it as she was no longer interested

7 pages for this bs?
OP ,you sound like a lost puppy in the woods.
Who gives a fvck why she cancelled. (anyway most of the time it will be a lie )
Make yourself a rule:
First cancel- give her the benefit of the doubt.
Secund cancel- she can go fu*ck herself.
let's make it clear: A woman with a high interest in you, won't cancel twice in a row without a counteroffer.
Get the hint, you are her number 10th in the Q.

Make yourself another rule: If you are not Number One on her list, you shouldn't be on her list at all. Second place is the first loser. Unless you don't respect yourself and thirsty for fuzzy.

Dignity, self-respect, values and clear boundaries are just the beginning in a long journey to be a man of values.

Concentrate on making your life awesome, and women will gravitate to you, don't make women your end target, Ever.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 pages for this bs?
Make yourself a rule:
let's make it clear: A woman with a high interest in you, won't cancel twice in a row without a counteroffer.

Make yourself another rule: If you are not Number One on her list, you shouldn't be on her list at all. Second place is the first loser. Unless you don't respect yourself and thirsty for fuzzy.

Dignity, self-respect, values and clear boundaries are just the beginning in a long journey to be a man of values.

Concentrate on making your life awesome, and women will gravitate to you, don't make women your end target, Ever.
She went out twice with him, but he missed his chance to kiss her. Then, she started flaking. He went for the arms, instead for the mouth.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
7 pages for this bs?
Make yourself a rule:

Apparently you care cuz u took the time to respond to my post when you can be looking for a woman

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AND you totally missed the point

READ IT AGAIN - valuable info there. I swear, some of you are your own worst enemies.
Make yourself a rule:

Oh ok well dude here's the deal its not about me caring why she cancelled the dates its about what I couldve done wrong for her to start canceling cause earlier on she was meeting up with me. Your opinion is based off the title and not the content. All those messages you see is about me and another gentleman trying to figure what Ive done wrong so next time I wont make the same mistakes whether I encounter with her again or another female. Once again your opinion tells me you just based it off the title.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok well dude here's the deal its not about me caring why she cancelled the dates its about what I couldve done wrong for her to start canceling cause earlier on she was meeting up with me. Your opinion is based off the title and not the content. All those messages you see is about me and another gentleman trying to figure what Ive done wrong so next time I wont make the same mistakes whether I encounter with her again or another female. Once again your opinion tells me you just based it off the title.
Your mistakes
Grabbing arms and waist and not kissing on second date.
Asking her out once again after she cancelled the third date last minute.

What is the lesson taught? Take advantage of the opportunity and do not believe there will be other. Live like there is no tomorrow.

She could have been gone the following week and all you have is her phone number and the notion she cancelled you twice.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistakes
Grabbing arms and waist and not kissing on second date.
Asking her out once again after she cancelled the third date last minute.

What is the lesson taught? Take advantage of the opportunity and do not believe there will be other. Live like there is no tomorrow.

She could have been gone the following week and all you have is her phone number and the notion she cancelled you twice.
Yep I agree so next rather its with her or another female im taking advantage of going for the kiss

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 pages for this bs?
Make yourself a rule:

Make yourself another rule: If you are not Number One on her list, you shouldn't be on her list at all. Second place is the
first loser. Unless you don't respect yourself and thirsty for fuzzy.

Women have a "line"... It's for all the fools and suckers. The guys who she wants to fvck cut to the front of the line and gets quality time while everyone else waits and dates her.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a "line"... It's for all the fools and suckers. The guys who she wants to fvck cut to the front of the line and gets quality time while everyone else waits and dates her.
I had an overseas romance with a woman I wanted to marry. I met her thru friend who is married. My friend and I drove to meet her outside her house. She agreed to go out the next day. I remember she said " not today but tomorrow. We went out and on the first night she kissed me. I didn't have a chance to react or ask questions and learn about her.
I started to write to her long extensive letters. I was in love with her. After the third letter, she had not written. So I called my friend and I asked him to ask her if she was getting my letter. Right fater, she started to write me letters, but I didn't write back until I had waited the same time she took to write. She was testing me. It took me a year to return, when I got back on the first night, we had sex and then For two weeks every night. She was 24 and I was 29.
The relationship broke and I never marry her. I regret it. I never dated her. I only wrote letters. Never gave her any money and she never asked.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an overseas romance with a woman I wanted to marry. I met her thru friend who is married. My friend and I drove to meet her outside her house. She agreed to go out the next day. I remember she said " not today but tomorrow. We went out and on the first night she kissed me. I didn't have a chance to react or ask questions and learn about her.
I started to write to her long extensive letters. I was in love with her. After the third letter, she had not written. So I called my friend and I asked him to ask her if she was getting my letter. Right fater, she started to write me letters, but I didn't write back until I had waited the same time she took to write. She was testing me. It took me a year to return, when I got back on the first night, we had sex and then For two weeks every night. She was 24 and I was 29.
The relationship broke and I never marry her. I regret it. I never dated her. I only wrote letters. Never gave her any money and she never asked.
So you saw proclaiming all that love didnt help you. Also you realized you didnt give her money.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you saw proclaiming all that love didnt help you. Also you realized you didnt give her money.
No it did not! Fvck no! .So I started to hide away love and to be more logical. I read David de Angelo book, and it helped out. I shorten my letters and I did not write unless she had previously replied. I suppressed my emotions. I fvcked her for 2 weeks, but hell, the test flew over my head. She was a **** tester, but I knew she was I love with me too.
Definitely, chasing, kissing azz, being nice does not work. However, I was not an azzhole either. I was indiferent to her **** tests. The girl that drove me here this year is indeed the same type of person.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it did not! Fvck no! .So I started to hide away love and to be more logical. I read David de Angelo book, and it helped out. I shorten my letters and I did not write unless she had previously replied. I suppressed my emotions. I fvcked her for 2 weeks, but hell, the test flew over my head. She was a **** tester, but I knew she was I love with me too.
Definitely, chasing, kissing azz, being nice does not work. However, I was not an azzhole either. I was indiferent to her **** tests. The girl that drove me here this year is indeed the same type of person.
Girls like that end up fvcking a guy 1-3 months b4 their getting on each other nerves.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you give money to a woman interested in you, you are testing her. You are giving her money to help her out, but she thinks you believe she is a hooker and does it for money. It is a test. So she will wait no time to dump you.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like that end up fvcking a guy 1-3 months b4 their getting on each other nerves.
My friend introduced me to two girls and said. You see this one, you will fvck her the same night. He added "buy her alcohol, give her beer". However, this one you will not take to bed. She is not easy to bed. So, just like he said it happened.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you give money to a woman interested in you, you are testing her. You are giving her money to help her out, but she thinks you believe she is a hooker and does it for money. It is a test. So she will wait no time to dump you.
Giving them money is usually not good.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG there is no golden pvssy. if you liked one girl there's a million more out there you could like you just haven't found them yet get finding.
Oh no! There is a golden pvzzy, that is why you here. You didn't get it and it upset you. Because of that previous experience you could not handle and it did not work your way.
Many of us play back seat driver and encourage other men with our negative experience. If you had every pvssy you ever wanted you did not need so sosuave. But that is life, it gives you the test first and lessons thereafter.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's idiotic word soup. And the total antithesis of what we learn here. I have slain oneitis a long time ago. So you may go your own way but there is no golden pvssy for me. And of course no man gets every girl. DJs are born in the fires of rejection. You haven't done the reading and walked the miles.