"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women Evolution Explained Using Video Games

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
This doesn't need too much explaining. I played video games in the 80s-90s and was the nerdy kid at school. Now those same women who called me a nerd want my money to play with them naked. I related to this, wanted to share. My favorite is 2013. I bet some woman somewhere has really said that.

mario-orld-time-1-1-a-history-of-women-and-videogames-35724579.png
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
This doesn't need too much explaining. I played video games in the 80s-90s and was the nerdy kid at school. Now those same women who called me a nerd want my money to play with them naked. I related to this, wanted to share. My favorite is 2013. I bet some woman somewhere has really said that.

View attachment 4132
my fave was the people getting std by drinking that girl bath water, nothing can top how sad that is
 
Top