“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

women emotive rollercoaster

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy


This post is really helpful on explaining how women "emotional" mind is shaped, because for a men, it's not rational or logical to live a life on an "emotional rollercoaster".

Think about this in an LTR.
I saw so many good husband to keep on their career, financial indipendence, traveling, education, social status, fitness, and then, be adultery by their wife, because they were "too perfect".

I also know so many other men, which are not so good husband like the first, which from time to time makes their wifes to feel pain with arguments, denials, rejection.

1) How a good husband learn how/when to use "dread" and make a women feel negative emotions without damaging his stoic self?
2) How a men can recognize if a women is more prone to have the negative or the positive emotions in her spectrum?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top