Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women dont want to be middle class, they want upper middle class

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am realizing that there are two ways to be financially secure in life.

Option 1: get into a job with a relatively low barrier or entry ( nursing, police, correctional office) and start saving your money early. Save like crazy from 20-40 and then buy a house. You would have enough money that you dont have a mortgage. The con of this is you will never be upper middle class.

Option2: spend tons of years going to undergrad, law, medical and or graduate school just to make money in your late 30s and buy and pay your mortgage off in your early 50s. Yes you will live well and make more per year than option 1. But you also start later. The pro to this is you will be upper middle class.

I did option two. I am almost done with the program of option two and if i complete it i can make good money. But this is after years and years of debt and school. I regret that no one told me about option 1. The internet was not big when i graduated high school. College and grad school was still seen as the only way to do well in life. I am an option 1 type of guy and i hate and regret that i took option two.

The women in my life say that i am unambitious if i am thinking about the option #1 route. They say that they dont want to be middle class. They want to have a 4 bedroom house and take the kids on vacation every year. They want to drive the Acura. But i just dont have that need. I could live perfectly fine in a townhouse driving a Toyota pickup truck. Am in thinking like a loser? I have struggled a lot to try to break into the upper middle class career and i am exhausted. It looks like its going to be a Pyrrhic victory if i make it. I would have been happier being blue collar. Can yall relate ?

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I call those who strive for middle class pikers, that is the cute little fish that get swallowed in whole by the Sharks.

Go big or go home. Forget middle-class. Forget upper middle-class. Leave those for the pikers. Shoot for the top fraction of 1%. Be the best.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option #3: Discard the script & swing for the fences otherwise known as go big or go home.

Find a business you like & hang your own shingle. Work smart & seek opportunities.

Had dinner last night with an East coast guy who wanted to be an electrician when he was in high school. His dad pulled him aside & asked him why he wanted to do that. The guy said money. Dad said find something you love that you want to do & you'll never work again (the adage we hear all the time). So as a young man this guy started working as a roadie & kept his eyes open for opportunities.

Long story short he now has a production company and lives with the surf in his backyard in an exclusive zip code. Still loves what he does.

Skipped college entirely but is smart & has ambition in spades. 1% man all the way.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am realizing that there are two ways to be financially secure in life.
there are a shi*t ton of ways to be financially secure in life.

The women in my life say that i am unambitious if i am thinking about the option #1 route.
Thank them for being honest and ask them to kindly leave your life.

Do what you want, for the reasons you want, and fvck everybody else.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a shi*t ton of ways to be financially secure in life.

Thank them for being honest and ask them to kindly leave your life.

Do what you want, for the reasons you want, and fvck everybody else.
This. All day.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call those who strive for middle class pikers, that is the cute little fish that get swallowed in whole by the Sharks.

Go big or go home. Forget middle-class. Forget upper middle-class. Leave those for the pikers. Shoot for the top fraction of 1%. Be the best.
Not everybody can be 1%. If they were, it'd be 100%. And everybody would kill each other.

Freaky when you think about it. Life is a pyramid scheme.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Not everybody can be 1%. If they were, it'd be 100%. And everybody would kill each other.

Freaky when you think about it.
Exactly why I appreciate that 99% will never agree with me. Otherwise, there goes my edge.

I welcome extreme discordance with my ideology. :D

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at the whole minimalist movement that is growing and i cant imagine too many women getting on board with it. It seems like they think this is still a pre recession/ depression America. While all the men are trying to downsize the women are trying to live like its 2005. Im always amazed when i see a girl doing the tiny home movement thing. Any girl that is ok living a minimalist lifestyle is probably a quality chick. I dont know many. They all look at me funny when i talk about that stuff.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl that is ok living a minimalist lifestyle is probably a quality chick. I dont know many. They all look at me funny when i talk about that stuff.
Truer words have never been spoken.

With most women nowadays it isn't a question. They are going to spend money, and lots of it. If you want their p*ssy, you do it. And you're crazy if you don't. I mean, we all KNOW the situation we face in this country, yet people are more concerned about keeping up with the Jones' than ever before. Mind-numbing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you care what other people strive for? Honest question, not being a smart a$$.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@taiyuu_otoko says it best.

1. Do what you do for you, not for women.

2. Find your passion, you are far more likely to succeed doing something you enjoy rather than a mundane job you hate.

Take a step back, figure out what you want & put your all into it.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can be observed in India where there is a male/female imbalance due to families preferring to have male children. The females are able to leave their areas and marry up, while the men in the area fight each other and create demand for the sex trades that exist in this part of the world. Its a fact of life that women want to marry up.

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
the right women want you thats why theyre supposed to be rich not your enemies. revenge is sweet even if you cant spend it right away.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm pretty much doing what everyone is calling option 3.i realized i would not be happy with option 1 and option 2 just seemed a bit out of my reach. I've hustled and tried so many business ideas and failed to make it rich. While trying to strike it rich with businesses i also worked my way up in companies eventually moving into sales.

I've taken out my 401k and bought into heavily leveraged gold miners. I took out a loan and and bought even more into leveraged gold miners. I've bought bitcoin recently and own a bunch of silver. I've also finally started a business that is making me a few hundred bucks every month all while maintaining my day job. The way the global governments are printing money out of thin air should really make our cash (dollars, euros, yen, etc.) worthless eventually. Europe is on the brink of collapse and potentially war thereafter. Japan has been stretched so thin and has been provoking china with the US, some sh1t is bound to happen. Worst case scenario, i make 6 figures while building up my personal business to 1-3k per month. best case, my business is still 1-3k+ per month and my gold, silver, and bitcoin are worth 10x.

Go big or go home (luckily i paid off all my debt prior).

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at the whole minimalist movement that is growing and i cant imagine too many women getting on board with it. It seems like they think this is still a pre recession/ depression America. While all the men are trying to downsize the women are trying to live like its 2005. Im always amazed when i see a girl doing the tiny home movement thing. Any girl that is ok living a minimalist lifestyle is probably a quality chick. I dont know many. They all look at me funny when i talk about that stuff.
Women, like men, are more controlled by either hard-wiring or their big brains. Only a tiny minority can make the distinction, and most swing from one to the other extreme without even realizing it.

The male hard-wiring dictates -extraction- of resources from the environment, accumulation of resources by any means including illicit force. Female hard-wiring dictates appropriation of resources from males by any means including deception, third-party force or plain dishonesty.

Prevailing culture reminds men constantly how repulsive our hard-wiring is, while simultaneously giving women a complete pass on theirs by positing them as faux victims (ironically part and parcel of female hard-wiring when you think about it... get, ...appropriate... the resources at all costs, no matter how irrational or unfair). Both kinds of hard-wiring are equally repugnant in the year 2017.

There is no "minimalist movement," only a waking up from decades of consumerist culture, the true aberration. We are monstrously, fabulously wealthy, at ALL socioeconomic strata in the U.S., by world-historical standards. We are all lottery winners and just have to realize it. We are among the first generations of human beings who do not have to grub resources for basic survival. This is -not- a permanent or likely sustainable condition. Enjoy it while you can by possessing less and living more.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I love when guys tell people to "swing for the fences" as if in THIS current market environment, there's even the possibility for the majority of guys who "try" to even "ATTEMPT" to make it to the higher class.

Strive to be MIDDLE CLASS FIRST. Once you make it there, continue to work on yourself, develop your skills, and improve your network to move into the Higher Class.

You have guys who can barely afford their damn cable bill this month, talking about how they are going to be a damn Millionaire. It's fine to DREAM, but damn, how about work on being Middle Class, having some money saved in the bank, and being financially stable before you start talking about some EXTRA shyt like being a Millionaire lol?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love when guys tell people to "swing for the fences" as if in THIS current market environment, there's even the possibility for the majority of guys who "try" to even "ATTEMPT" to make it to the higher class.

Strive to be MIDDLE CLASS FIRST. Once you make it there, continue to work on yourself, develop your skills, and improve your network to move into the Higher Class.

You have guys who can barely afford their damn cable bill this month, talking about how they are going to be a damn Millionaire. It's fine to DREAM, but damn, how about work on being Middle Class, having some money saved in the bank, and being financially stable before you start talking about some EXTRA shyt like being a Millionaire lol?
I have struggled with this as well. I want to know what it is that I am missing, because it seems that to make it big requires to already have some small fortune to get a start.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have struggled with this as well. I want to know what it is that I am missing, because it seems that to make it big requires to already have some small fortune to get a start.
Yeah, there's this obsession with "striking it big" in this country that again, is influenced by media/entertainment.

Nobody wants to just be fvcking middle class anymore lol. Middle class isn't enough, everybody wants to be RICH and seeing as though only 1% of people can EVER be rich....people just rack up debt on credit cards, installment loans, etc., to APPEAR rich.

If you don't have a trust fund, don't have an established network, and are coming from the ground up, FOCUS on getting into the damn Middle Class FIRST. Once you get there, now continue to develop your skills, talents, networks, and raise capital (your credit should be good, which affords you higher levels of capital) to invest in various aspects that give you an opportunity to move into the Higher Class and into the Rich column. OR, just stay Middle Class for goodness sakes, there's nothing wrong with that lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "minimalist movement," only a waking up from decades of consumerist culture, the true aberration. We are monstrously, fabulously wealthy, at ALL socioeconomic strata in the U.S., by world-historical standards. We are all lottery winners and just have to realize it. We are among the first generations of human beings who do not have to grub resources for basic survival. This is -not- a permanent or likely sustainable condition. Enjoy it while you can by possessing less and living more.
When i first read this a year ago I didn't get what you where saying. Now i think i do. You are saying that even the poor among us have a decent quality of living. This is true. But then why do they suffer? Or do they suffer because they want more or is it because they can't manage what little money they do have? Please expand on this.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i first read this a year ago I didn't get what you where saying. Now i think i do. You are saying that even the poor among us have a decent quality of living. This is true. But then why do they suffer? Or do they suffer because they want more or is it because they can't manage what little money they do have? Please expand on this.
There is a culture of envy and dissatisfaction in the US. We tend to compare up and envy rather than compare down and have gratitude. It's worse in youth I think but I still think people in middle age do it, and people in older age become bitter after doing this for a lifetime.

Look at the political divide in the US for example. Particular political alignment notwithstanding you have nearly half the country being encouraged by one political group to strive and accomplish and openly obtain wealth and success...and you have another political group stoking the fires of envy and entitlement and redistribution of wealth.

The difference is one of philosophy. You have achievement oriented people, and you have entitlement oriented people. The two cannot understand each other easily because the philosophy underlying each perspective is diametrically opposed. Sadly the folks at the top of the entitlement group are just as achievement oriented as those in the achievement camp...but they are covert in their methodology and unwilling to admit and openly display their ambition, and in fact they use those in the entitlement camp for their own gain.

I'm in the achievement camp. I'm all for encouraging others who want to achieve in life. I make no apologies for this. But the entitlement culture seeks to create and maintain an environment of envy and jealousy and of tearing down of those who would get out there and take risk and try to succeed. And the entitlement group has been rather successful in this endeavor (class warfare/class envy/wealth redistribution policies etc) despite the fact that these are truly first world problems. Human nature is naturally aspirational although some do become content along the way and give up on unlimited and unbridled ambition.

So they suffer, in my opinion because of a belief construct that tells them they are suffering. I say that because there are too many stories of people arriving in the US with $20 in their pockets and succeeding...people who see nothing but freedom and opportunity (oftentimes having come from a place of ACTUAL oppression and real suffering and persecution) and those people drive forward with everything they have because they believe in freedom of opportunity and they simply needed a chance to exert it. No matter the obstacles, no matter the language barrier, no matter the hardships...no matter what. They see how the US really is and they strive for their own piece of that pie...they don't whine about what somebody else has while getting food stamps and mailbox money.