Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women don't want their partner to be more physically attractive then her

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
I'm simply saying that the magnitudes of dollars spent is so different the term sugar momma is completely irrelevant. Buying a drink vs buying a car or a house are totally different.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it. We all need to be entitled enough to think she needs to pay to be with us.
haha
This is not my experience at all. Women of all ages, races, and levels of attractiveness are attracted to me and approach or show other signs of interest.

Keep in mind, women can and will approach and show strong signs of interest AND be very distrustful. They are not mutually exclusive.

I tend to agree that the hottest women are generally not approached very often. It's usually 6's and 7's who are most likely to be approached.
Ok maybe not repell they will send IOIs your way and can be receptive if you talk with them but most will not folllow up in my experience.

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
haha

Ok maybe not repell they will send IOIs your way and can be receptive if you talk with them but most will not folllow up in my experience.
Again, not my experience at all. I have women of all levels of attractiveness, ages, races, who pursue very hard, well beyond the point of social appropriateness.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, not my experience at all. I have women of all levels of attractiveness, ages, races, who pursue very hard, well beyond the point of social appropriateness.
Okay maybe I am not as good looking as I think I am :) + Currently I am living in a mid sized town could be reason as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then if you made her your girlfriend she won't get insecure?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we were saying is due to feminism, females don't like a man to get more attention than them. They are competitive with that so they'll try to shut him down. Yes shell often fvck it, but many are insecure about this. We're talking about exceptionally handsome dudes.
"Wrath is cruel, anger is overwhelming, but who can stand before jealousy?"

- a dead guy