Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Respect Guys They Haven't Slept with Who Give Up

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From experience, women who give it up too soon have some form of emotional damage/instability. From cheating to horseback riding to being in witness protection. You name it. I thought I was being ‘suave’ but these are the chicks who would have given it up anyway and I was just at the right place at the right time.

I don’t mind waiting for sex, whether I have other options or not
Don't be ridiculous, even the slvttiest woman could make a beta chump wait literally forever to have sex with her.

From experience, a woman having sex with you on the 1st or 2nd date only means you're doing a good job at seducing her. It's as simple as that.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not persistence and pure Beta Male Mindset pretending to be High Value. People who persist get what they want, they find ways and solutions around obstacles. If you really have a mindset of truly be persisting everyone here knows, how easy it is to turn around woman who seem standoffish into a One Night Stand.
You are 100% not good with woman in reallife, another Beta Male in disguise
If walking away from an uninterested woman after 2-3 failed attempts is Beta Male, goddamn I don't mind being that Beta Male for the rest of my Beta life. Haha

M

member160292

From experience, a woman having sex with you on the 1st or 2nd date only means you're doing a good job at seducing her. It's as simple as that.
I’ve had dozens of ONS in 2 years during my man-wh0re phase a decade ago. I attribute most of that to broken ass b!tches.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl wants to fvck she makes it easy and fun. Period, end of story. All you have to do is keep it going, show a little tact, and bang. Yeah, if you walk away from pus in your hand like that she'll blame you for it mostly because it protects her pride. It's you not me mentality.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy, I don’t know who he is, Chase, has slept with 20,000 girls and has a massive website to show men how to sleep with girls. In my opinion, some of points are stupid, some of his points are OK,

Here is a article where he says a woman won’t respect a man if gives up. Because “women don’t think like men”. Essentially if a man walks away from a woman without having sex with her, the girl will think ”he doesn’t have what it takes to sleep with me”

I completely disagree.

So a 37 year old non virgin divorced woman is going to respect a man more if he keeps pushing and pushing and pushing to sleep with her, when she slept with the Alpha in 5 minutes when she was 17? If a guy has to try that hard, the woman is laughing at him and will sleep with him out of pity, not out of attraction.

Now if the girl is young virgin, ok, she can put up test after test. A woman is a non virgin? Honey, you got 16 seconds to take off your clothes or get out of my face. It’s not about “women don’t think like men.” Its about “honey, if you take longer with me than you did when you were younger and hotter, I’m already the Beta Sucker.”

His advise only applies if the girl is young and a virgin, Any women non virgin and older, the advice is garbage.

Thoughts?
His math is a little sketchy. According to his bio he is 39 years old. Let's say he started sleeping with women when he was 18. That would mean he would have had to sleep with 953 different women every year for 21 years to reach that number.

Wonder how big the fish he chatches are and how much the bridge he is selling is going for.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy, I don’t know who he is, Chase, has slept with 20,000 girls and has a massive website to show men how to sleep with girls. In my opinion, some of points are stupid, some of his points are OK,

Here is a article where he says a woman won’t respect a man if gives up. Because “women don’t think like men”. Essentially if a man walks away from a woman without having sex with her, the girl will think ”he doesn’t have what it takes to sleep with me”

I completely disagree.

So a 37 year old non virgin divorced woman is going to respect a man more if he keeps pushing and pushing and pushing to sleep with her, when she slept with the Alpha in 5 minutes when she was 17? If a guy has to try that hard, the woman is laughing at him and will sleep with him out of pity, not out of attraction.

Now if the girl is young virgin, ok, she can put up test after test. A woman is a non virgin? Honey, you got 16 seconds to take off your clothes or get out of my face. It’s not about “women don’t think like men.” Its about “honey, if you take longer with me than you did when you were younger and hotter, I’m already the Beta Sucker.”

His advise only applies if the girl is young and a virgin, Any women non virgin and older, the advice is garbage.

Thoughts?
I dont encounter women that make me wait long enough to become frustrated. At some point you know when to walk away and "take the L" if that's how you feel about it. By that time you can delete her number. If she ever feels like contacting you , she'll do it.

There is never no excuse to be chasing a woman that makes it difficult. When you are busy with other women she'll know, so even then there's no point chasing a woman who rejects you while you have other prospects lined up. You can reset maybe once via SM and gauge if there is some interest ,but I don't do that shyte myself.

I just dont understand the reference to her being 17 and fecking attractive guys and her being 37 and making a man wait. But I am not on the virging bandwagon , so maybe that's why.

His math is a little sketchy. According to his bio he is 39 years old. Let's say he started sleeping with women when he was 18. That would mean he would have had to sleep with 953 different women every year for 21 years to reach that number.

Wonder how big the fish he chatches are and how much the bridge he is selling is going for.
First of all I do respect Chase and think he did put in tons of work. The topic " women" is something everyone can speak his mind about. We all know that actual numbers and results are what matter for most men ,thus making it commercially interesting to brag like this.

953 ÷265 =2.6 women a day for 21 years. -----You gotta live in a area where there's cheap prostitution .
- You gotta be involved in some type of swingers scene. 2 and half women a day means between 17 and 18 a week. That's a tad too much I geuss...perhaps he had some wild summers where he did feck 4 5 women a day. That already would cut his time to reach this number in half.

While I do believe that Chase knows a thing or two about women ,I still think 20.000 women in 21 years seems highly unlikely.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Is there an echo in here?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's legitimately not interested/attracted, then 'persisting' is pointless.

As for chase. You only need to look at him to know he's not some sort of slayer. He's just a reasonably smart guy who can write who capitalized on the easy money of being a 'dating coach' where anybody who can write can make some money and sell some dreams. He doesn't even have a single infield.

People need to stop thinking that 'game' is some sort of magic that, once studied, gives us some sort of super power lol. At every level it's simply a set of behaviours that minimises the chance of screwing up with a girl who thinks you are hot.

Ain't nobody 'turning around' blatantly uninterested girls into lays. Even the 'coaches' who DO have infields can't do this as we have seen. (look at their rejection compilations. Look at their lays. Carefully. Spot the patterns. They are all banging the 'maybe/yes girls'. Never ever a legit 'no girl'. But guess what. Depending on your age/looks and the age and looks of the girls you go for, you could have great 'game' and still be a 'no' for 99% of girls you hit on. Persistance is futile in them situations)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People need to stop thinking that 'game' is some sort of magic that, once studied, gives us some sort of super power lol. At every level it's simply a set of behaviours that minimises the chance of screwing up with a girl who thinks you are hot.
Some guys still believe that "game" could help them turn an uninterested woman to being interested. SMH.

No, "game" is not God, it's not omnipotent. By deploying "game," a guy can "filter" out the uninterested women to invest his time/money/energy/whatsoever into interested ones.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont encounter women that make me wait long enough to become frustrated. At some point you know when to walk away and "take the L" if that's how you feel about it. By that time you can delete her number. If she ever feels like contacting you , she'll do it.

There is never no excuse to be chasing a woman that makes it difficult. When you are busy with other women she'll know, so even then there's no point chasing a woman who rejects you while you have other prospects lined up. You can reset maybe once via SM and gauge if there is some interest ,but I don't do that shyte myself.
Good points, agree.

I just dont understand the reference to her being 17 and fecking attractive guys and her being 37 and making a man wait. But I am not on the virging bandwagon , so maybe that's why.
Understanding that “women don’t think like men” and they are all about the “present“, in my opinion when a woman loses her virginity, she loses a lot of leverage and should give it up faster to the next guy. A woman gets less attractive as she ages. When she makes a guy “wait” for it being non-virgin, she is laughing at him on the inside and secretly resenting him.

Before covid I went with a 37 year old divorced woman, she looked decent for age, was born and grew up in Middle East and lived in North America for last 9 years. I went on several dates with her but could never really get physical. After maybe like the 8th date, we were at a restaurant and during dinner she asked in so uncertain terms “where we are going - where is my ring?” I told her “honey, we haven’t DONE anything for you to get a ring.” Now if she was a 37 year old virgin, OK, you can your ring coming. Not a virgin? Your negotiating power is pretty low.

Im not expecting any woman past 16 to be virgin, but whatever the guy gave the woman at 16 to sleep with her, the next guy should give her much less when she is 36 to sleep with her

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've followed Chase's forum since before I found this one. He's selling a product, with lengthy ad copy.

I've always been an advocate of not passing up low hanging fruit if it is ripe. I am amazed at how I would have difficulty with women in my social circle but once I got outside of my social circle women would fall into my lap. I learned to be the charming stranger. I think I disqualified myself often from people I was around frequently.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I completely disagree.

Thoughts?
His advice is a speed run to prison any %. He definitely has not slept with 20k women. That’s a ridiculously made up number. Most men don’t even make it to double digits and anything else is usually exaggerated.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just of note: This Alpha Dog “Chase“ has a forum where men can ask questions. post field reports. I joined the forum and questioned some of the field reports and Chase’s methods, immediately got banned.

So if this Alpha Dog gets that rattled when an anonymous internet guy questions some of the methods and field reports, how the hell can he bed a 8/10 in one date? Any decent looking young girl would make his head spin in 17 seconds if he acts like this with me.

Plus, he is trying to make MONEY off his advice. Its always suspicious when people try to profit off other peoples weaknessss.

But hey, he has young actresses begging to sleep with him and I don’t, so I guess he‘s smarter than me, or manipulative.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned to be the charming stranger. I think I disqualified myself often from people I was around frequently.
A little more detail about your analysis of this would be nice.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I completely disagree.

Thoughts?
In a way I think this is true, you miss all the shots you don't take.

I do think it's stupid to pester women about sex tho. I'm completely uninterested in spending time with a woman who isn't interested in me. If she's not hot for you, she's using you.