Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Don't Give a Single **** about your Value

NiceGuyChad

Banned
Reaction score
No matter how cool, rich, powerful, pretty, mysterious, passionate, or sexy you are, the value she places on you drops over time. Once it reaches zero, she is immune to your charms. This is, of course, completely insane. If you stick around too long, you can and will have the wonderful experience of her wandering off from you, after all the energy you expended toward keeping her attracted to you, to be with a total loser. You could be going out on romantic dates, doing exciting, dangerous things together, followed by hours of mind blowing sex, only to have her leave you for some ******* who only wants to lay on the couch, and hasn’t gotten it up in a decade, because she thinks you are boring. As a matter of fact, she won’t stick around you much longer than if it was you laying around on the couch all day.
You would think that being virile, studly and dominant would get you respect and preference from a woman. It doesn’t. You might as well be a fat lump on the couch that burps. You’ll get the same amount of women (sad, but true) who will be just as loyal and attentive (i.e. not at all) as they would if you expended effort. Same thing with money. Sure, a lot of women are looking for a rich man to feed off of. But success doesn’t garner you respect or preference from women. You might as well be an unemployed loser living in a van down by the river. It just doesn’t matter.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
the longer relationship the more attraction faded

they care all about value.
face + being fit + fame + job and assets (after shes 25 year old)

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It boggles me that women can have so much control despite being so obvious yet crudely subtle. Women finding men boring is an insult