"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Women don't find sex intimate

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Most women pretend they don't enjoy sex, and they view the act of having sex as some kind of currency based on the condition that their male partners must/should do something for them afterwards (or before).

I'm lucky to be having a FWB chick that truly enjoys having sex with just for the pleasure of sex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
So if you read my jealousy thread you know what my last week has been like. Today we have a concert through my office and I came out last night to her place which is a dynamic both in her not having a license and my not needing her around in mid divorce. She initiated and I only made out with her. She goes take your pants off and I just ignored it. She had taken my shirt off and I was making out heavy but eventually she stopped and we went to sleep but not without her saying something. I feigned being exhausted but tbh not much of a stretch. This morning I set my alarm for just enough time to get a workout in get back and shower but not have have time to hookup. Heavy make out but said i wouldn’t want to workout if we did it and that id be back. Needless to say I’ll get back just in time to shower and get to the parking garage by the morning cutoff. We are w highly sexual couple and this is massively out of character for me and for us. She’s not happy. Keep you posted.
 
Top