Women don't desire men, they desire power over them

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right.

There is no sex game,love game ... it's always POWER GAME.

Why she doesn't answer your texts ? Is she sad ? offended ? Fvck no

1) she doesnt need power over you - you are useless for her
2) she does need power over you and she is breaking your resistance into submission, women exercise power grab over you regulary

Women hate and love alphas because they are powerful and they want power over them.They will fvck,svck and do everything to gain power over them and most of the time they fail.Why women tolerate betas ? They arent powerful but still useful as a slave.

Now.Stop this rubbish drama forever and always think in terms of POWER in relationships with women.What is called 'frame' is actually a balance of power.Before you whine 'Women have ALL POWER' ... do they ? They have nothing until you give.Nothing.You keep all the power - always.If you call text whine begg you gave away all your chips and are like broke poker player asking for a dollar.You have nothing to play with.Your time,attention,commitment,money are your chips - use them carefully in the game for power.

Why women love men chase them and give them attention ? They feel power over you and feeling of power over man is intoxicating, it's better than sex for them because in sex it is when women give their power away .The stronger the man the more intoxicating is feeling of power over him.Thats why women always love to boast about their men to other women ... 'MY guy' ... it's never ending contest - who captured a better beast ?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. I think in general women play games to ensure their man (is/remains) strong--that he is worth submitting to.

When a man fails a game, he becomes weaker and thus warrants less of the woman's submission.

Man dominates, woman submits (to a strong man).

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
I disagree. I think in general women play games to ensure their man (is/remains) strong--that he is worth submitting to.

When a man fails a game, he becomes weaker and thus warrants less of the woman's submission.

I do agree that they test to see if you are worthy of their submission.

However, it is done subconsciously. A lot of their tests aren't usually done on purpose. Most of it is hard wired from centuries of biological coding.

As society has progressed, the nature of these tests have grown even more ostentatious.

They only submit subconsciously. They don't do it on purpose. They legitimately try to get power over a man. When they can't get power over him, they have no option but to submit.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Women don't desire men, they desire power over them
True Sheet!

piranha45 said:

You are both saying the same thing. Submissive women submit more than they want to control. Stubborn women would control you way more than they think to submit.

A woman is hellbent on controlling you.

They have a love/hate thing for alphas and would leave an alpha for a controllable and safe beta or the submissive women would stay with the alpha and reduce her urge to control him.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often only -fake- submission but in fact it it is they who pull the strings.I have seen badass motherfvckers turned into slaves, they are still alpha and dangerous but for other people for their woman they are lap dogs.

Being in submission would give them nothing,only women who truly submit are the abused ones all the rest is controlling or trying to grab power.Thats why women absolutly love ltr and marriage it is their playfield to grab power and with power all she wants.

Lets look into history ... Roxolana a slave in sultan harem, so in a state of total submission, managed to become sultans wife and de facto ruler of Ottomon Empire.Natural state of a woman is to slowly cook a frog ... slowly grab power and get everything she wants.Women moslt divorce men when they dont need them anymore or the man is too stubborn to give away power.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, so much negative energy and woman hating on this board.

Men and women are NOT enemies!

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
Women hate and love alphas because they are powerful and they want power over them.They will fvck,svck and do everything to gain power over them and most of the time they fail.
They are trash. You shouldn't think about what they do what they want and how they acquire it. Not ALL women are like that.

A healthy girl who has been raised in a civilized, cultured society wouldn't do those things just to keep the guy. She does what she enjoys.

A quality woman needs to have a certain amount of power over a potential prospect, in order to trust him and emotionally invest on him. That is a fact.
JohnyTheArrow said:
Why women love men chase them and give them attention ? They feel power over you and feeling of power over man is intoxicating, it's better than sex for them because in sex it is when women give their power away .The stronger the man the more intoxicating is feeling of power over him.Thats why women always love to boast about their men to other women ... 'MY guy' ... it's never ending contest - who captured a better beast ?
There are too many things women love, and sex is the last one on their list. Here are some stuff that gives them sexual gratification:
  • Turning a guy down
  • Stringing a guy along and eventually rejecting him
  • Marrying a rich guy, rob his life's earnings and leave him in hell [the ultimate aphrodisiac for them]
  • Doing things that irritate or anger him. I would call it a mild form of sadism.
  • Dressing loosely and fapping to the attention she recessives on the streets and everywhere [Which is termed as street harassment by feminazi dogs]
  • Collecting numbers.

ucde

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, if the women in your life showed you these negative characteristics, its because you attracted them to yourself.

I never met a woman who acted in this way, for some reason they all come up more or less aces for me, as pie-in-the-sky as it sounds. (Doesn't mean I "get" them all either, not by a long shot!)

Women without integrity never enter my sphere, it seems. I mean that relatively seriously even though it can appear braggadocious. I have met at least 10 women who basically have hearts of gold, didn't get with them all by any means, but that was the lasting impression of the women I have met in my life, for the most part.

Look to yourself for the causes of your problems.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ucde said:
guys, if the women in your life showed you these negative characteristics, its because you attracted them to yourself.

I never met a woman who acted in this way, for some reason they all come up more or less aces for me, as pie-in-the-sky as it sounds. (Doesn't mean I "get" them all either, not by a long shot!)

Women without integrity never enter my sphere, it seems. I mean that relatively seriously even though it can appear braggadocious. I have met at least 10 women who basically have hearts of gold, didn't get with them all by any means, but that was the lasting impression of the women I have met in my life, for the most part.

Look to yourself for the causes of your problems.

True I've never had a gf cheat on me (that I know of) and most worshipped me.

Some guys just go for any bottom of the barrel woman while I go for quality. Haven't nailed 500 women but the ones I have were damn good to me.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
piranha45 said:

While there is truth to this.. JohnyTheArrow is still correct. A woman does not benefit from a relationship with a man she has no power over.

Women submit in earlier stages of relationships to SELL themselves as a good catch to a man she wants to lock down. Once the man is locked down, the submission fades away and the man gradually becomes her b!tch. I see it all the time.

The stage of a relationship where the man has the most power is when he is f*cking her, but not completely committed. This is the stage when she is trying to convince him to give up his other options for her exclusively.

Don't buy it? See how long you can f*ck a woman casually before she starts wanting or expecting more. They ALWAYS eventually want more. The more you give.. the more you care and the more you care the more control they have. Their is never a requirement that the woman gives MORE to the man over time. In fact, you will find that in most marriages the woman will give LESS over time while expecting MORE from the man.

Why does the sex slow down after marriage? Because once a woman has locked a man down emotionally, legally and financially, she can control him. And so.. she has no obligation to submit to him anymore. Why would you submit to a slave? :crackup:

The reason women get away with this is because most men are morons and think they "won" because they "got the girl". Never mind the fact that they have little power in their relationship. The minute you stop f*cking other women to KEEP one woman is the minute you give up all your power and become her b!tch.

There is no poon in the world that is so great that its worth cutting yourself off from other options and becoming a "Yes dear" beta b!tch. Those who think otherwise are blue pillers. A man should experience NO FEAR when dealing with women. If you fear a woman leaving you, or getting mad at you, you're a faggot.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
While there is truth to this.. JohnyTheArrow is still correct. A woman does not benefit from a relationship with a man she has no power over.

Women submit in earlier stages of relationships to SELL themselves as a good catch to a man she wants to lock down. Once the man is locked down, the submission fades away and the man gradually becomes her b!tch. I see it all the time.

The stage of a relationship where the man has the most power is when he is f*cking her, but not completely committed. This is the stage when she is trying to convince him to give up his other options for her exclusively.

Don't buy it? See how long a you can f*ck a woman casually before she starts wanting or expecting more. They ALWAYS eventually want more. The more you give.. the more you care and the more you care the more control they have. Their is never a requirement that the woman gives MORE to the man over time. In fact, you will find that in most marriages the woman will give LESS over time while expecting MORE from the man.

Why does the sex slow down after marriage? Because once a woman has locked a man down emotionally, legally and financially, she can control him. And so.. she has no obligation to submit to him anymore. Why would you submit to a slave? :crackup:

The reason women get away with this is because most men are morons and think they "won" because they "got the girl". Never mind the fact that they have little power in their relationship. The minute you stop f*cking other women to KEEP one woman is the minute you give up all your power and become her b!tch.

There is no poon in the world that is so great that its worth cutting yourself off from other options and becoming a "Yes dear" beta b!tch. Those who think otherwise are blue pillers. A man should experience NO FEAR when dealing with women. If you fear a woman leaving you, or getting mad at you, you're a faggot.
:up: :up: :up:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Poon King again

PK...you need to write a book, or have your own blog.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For real dude.

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Don't buy it? See how long you can f*ck a woman casually before she starts wanting or expecting more. They ALWAYS eventually want more. The more you give.. the more you care and the more you care the more control they have. Their is never a requirement that the woman gives MORE to the man over time. In fact, you will find that in most marriages the woman will give LESS over time while expecting MORE from the man.

What a bunch of self defeatist KJ beta nonsense. You're supposed to be an alpha? Well, no alpha in the world would be controlled by a woman being a b!tch. No guy claiming to be an alpha would fear women like you do. Do women scare you that much fearing they will control you? Why do you want to hand over power to women by just typing already lopping off your balls? Seems that you can't take being in a relationship without losing your power. I know plenty of guys who are not being controlled in relationships. Married couple that I know of are splitting the costs making money to raise their familes. The men aren't being taken advantage of and tell their wives/girlfriends off. Learn something about how relationships actually work. Learn something about what being an alpha is. Alphas can't be controlled by women, that's why they are so desireable. It's clear that you know nothing about it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Power originates in a hard working man. Women gravitate to power. Her man's power is her ticket to a good life. He is the engine in her car. Are you a V-12 or a 4 cylinder?

Granted, once a woman owns a man, she will appreciate him less. IMO marriage laws were tinkered with by central bankers in order to neuter men. In the old days they would send all the men off to war to kill each other. Now they feed them tofu and give them a feminized wife. The legal aspects of marriage are the real problem.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Remember Briffault's Law and hypergamy?

Also, men need sex to win. Women just need attention and the fact that the man wants her to win. Hell, a woman loses her power when she gets the dik.

Has anybody on this board said they won when they got friendzoned by a woman or simply flirted with a supermodel?

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of the interactions in relationships come down to a pack mentality. We are social animals and evolved due to and as a species that relies on our pack to pass on our DNA or protect ourselves, get food etc. Dogs are a good example of this behavior and the alpha/beta analogy fits perfectly and is down to pack dynamics. In a pack of dogs there will be one alpha, in a healthy pack the other dogs will test the alpha once in a while to make sure that he is still able to be the alpha and protect the pack/lead them in the right direction. When the alpha shows behaviour consistent with being an alpha the other dogs are calm and can do their job and feel confident in their ranks, when the alpha is getting old or sick if the pack isn't probing and pushing then they could well have an alpha that has lost his alpha qualities and the pack will suffer. I think this is where the games and tests originated, in humans case most packs are down to a man and a woman and the drive to have an alpha lead is still somewhat ingrained, and the probing goes along with it.

If you watch dog's social dynamics the patterns are very apparent, a strong owner of a dog has a dog obedient and confident he will be taken care of and won't act out as much, week beta owners who let their dog run wild have a dog that is not comfortable and is acting out because they think they need to protect the pack/and themselves by assuming the alpha role. So in that sense the women needs to be reassured of our leading qualities to make them feel safe, if we are faking it or are weak then I think there is a genetic push to test and expose that, ie all the weird games and tests.

To be clear I don't think in modern human society its necessary to have the same basic dynamic due to the safety nets of an organized intelligent species. Sure the dynamic of a male alpha and content woman falling into the original pack dynamics may work easiest but other dynamics with people who are intelligent enough to overlook the animistic ingrained instincts can still thrive, but its probably best not to try to swim upstream vs that drive.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Also, men need sex to win. Women just need attention and the fact that the man wants her to win.
Sad but true. A woman gets off on your wanting her. She scores by your confession of love. Hence, they are full of it when they imply they want sex just as much as men (as if they could ever prove it, as if their having only 10% as much Testosterone isn't proof to the contrary). Men don't want sex, they need it. Women really don't.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Very true.