"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Women don't age well

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
A friend of mine is all excited her sister will be turning the big 40 soon, when I heard this I was a little :oops: I thought she was older sister, figured she had a few years on me I'm 42. I've said it before women sure don't age like fine wine they are like an over ripe piece of fruit wrinkled and dried up. I'm really careful trying to figure out the age of women when they ask what age I think they are I really try not to answer that question.

Myself I'm getting healthier, I've been on a melatonin regime for almost 2 months the fat is burning off my testosterone is increasing, I'm not aging. I maybe turning 43 coming up I sure in the hell don't look it. I've said it before its been a long road to recovery, high stress, improper eating habits, suffering from obesity for many years I've shed nearly 50 pounds in the last 6 years. I'm not on fad diets that you drop a sh*t ton of weight quickly and it comes back twice as bad, the fat is staying off.

You look at women that try to do the same, getting fit etc but it doesn't seem to roll back the aging they just look like a thinner aged woman.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
A friend of mine is all excited her sister will be turning the big 40 soon, when I heard this I was a little :oops: I thought she was older sister, figured she had a few years on me I'm 42. I've said it before women sure don't age like fine wine they are like an over ripe piece of fruit wrinkled and dried up. I'm really careful trying to figure out the age of women when they ask what age I think they are I really try not to answer that question.

Myself I'm getting healthier, I've been on a melatonin regime for almost 2 months the fat is burning off my testosterone is increasing, I'm not aging. I maybe turning 43 coming up I sure in the hell don't look it. I've said it before its been a long road to recovery, high stress, improper eating habits, suffering from obesity for many years I've shed nearly 50 pounds in the last 6 years. I'm not on fad diets that you drop a sh*t ton of weight quickly and it comes back twice as bad, the fat is staying off.

You look at women that try to do the same, getting fit etc but it doesn't seem to roll back the aging they just look like a thinner aged woman.
so you are evolving into a granny?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
All this while I thought you were a 16 year old kid.

And here you are at 42.

You certainly had me fooled by that slow aging....
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36


I died laughing lololol. Thanks for the lulz Oppie.

You sir are correct. Its why women rage when older men date younger hotter tighter etc. Its ok for open hypergamy and sloot gonna sloot girl power. Men acquire swagger and women are trying to cash out on her decline, usually epiphany phase late 20s. Its pretty convenient oi!

Every set is practice. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. It will be that way till the end of time. Act accordingly.

If a man has AA, look up girls from high school year book and todsy 2019. It ain't pretty. Bulking season lol single mother victimhood.

No matter how hot, every girl is a broken condom away from cratered SMV.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX


I died laughing lololol. Thanks for the lulz Oppie.

You sir are correct. Its why women rage when older men date younger hotter tighter etc. Its ok for open hypergamy and sloot gonna sloot girl power. Men acquire swagger and women are trying to cash out on her decline, usually epiphany phase late 20s. Its pretty convenient oi!

Every set is practice. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. It will be that way till the end of time. Act accordingly.

If a man has AA, look up girls from high school year book and todsy 2019. It ain't pretty. Bulking season lol single mother victimhood.

No matter how hot, every girl is a broken condom away from cratered SMV.
Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. It will be that way till the end of time. Act accordingly.

What do you mean by that?
 

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
A friend of mine is all excited her sister will be turning the big 40 soon, when I heard this I was a little :oops: I thought she was older sister, figured she had a few years on me I'm 42. I've said it before women sure don't age like fine wine they are like an over ripe piece of fruit wrinkled and dried up. I'm really careful trying to figure out the age of women when they ask what age I think they are I really try not to answer that question.

Myself I'm getting healthier, I've been on a melatonin regime for almost 2 months the fat is burning off my testosterone is increasing, I'm not aging. I maybe turning 43 coming up I sure in the hell don't look it. I've said it before its been a long road to recovery, high stress, improper eating habits, suffering from obesity for many years I've shed nearly 50 pounds in the last 6 years. I'm not on fad diets that you drop a sh*t ton of weight quickly and it comes back twice as bad, the fat is staying off.

You look at women that try to do the same, getting fit etc but it doesn't seem to roll back the aging they just look like a thinner aged woman.
Wish I could take credit for this saying, because it’s so true:

“ Men age like wine, women age like milk...”

-Augustus-
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Wish I could take credit for this saying, because it’s so true:

“ Men age like wine, women age like milk...”

-Augustus-
Fine wine brahhhhh. Get it right. There's a reason why salt and pepper is a attractive and good look on a man but not women. It doesn't scream fertility or youth in women. Reality takes a **** on the equality of outcome jargon.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I go through dips and valleys. Some days I look older, while if I abstain from any harmful behaviors (or Stressful behaviors/habits/hobbies) I look VERY good and I FEEL good and I THINK good/clearly. It's usually no fap for at least 2 weeks, no gaming, no anger or frustration, combined with smoothies with say chlorella growth factor (though only one week of use every 5-6 months because it thins your blood and could cause problems even brain aneurysm don't want that), playing a sport like tennis (not basketball - keep arms below your neck in the majority of the time in the sport activity of your choice). Reading (mind expansion, thus character and range of thought/speech/ideas in conversation - you have many more interesting things to talk about with a woman even though she may be as dull as a doornail or superficial and volumeless unlike yourself). Right now, I'm in younger self 'looks' mode. I'm in a good right place physically and mentally right now. Next week that is not guaranteed, but I know that working all week will tide me over until next weekend and that I will be highly desired this week around women I interact with (unavoidable). My days off from work is where I could possibly falter or stumble (with my abstinence from bad behavior or deeds). Next weekend my percentages of getting laid are probably 66% or higher because I'm in a feel-good look-good STATE of being. Even being half-way or 44% there last week regeneration from my last 'stumbling' I was getting sexual energy from girls (MARRIED women) who were half-naked in Summer wear almost showing me their wares. When you can routinely pop a boner in the sweet breezy Spring/Summer air either during or after interaction with a half-way decent to hot girls, then you know you're in a good state (not masturbating, and staying light with your habits/hobbies). Use good product (shampoo/soap, various other), buy well-researched-for-yourself-and-nobody-else clothes/sunglasses, furniture etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I'm not saying guys don't suffer from not aging well, a-lot of guys don't age well some of my buddies the same age as I'm look like old fvcking men. I was never a partier, I never started drinking or smoking, never touched the sh*t, I did live on a high fat diet I do like my burger and fries. I'm not talking about fast food joints I'm talking about burgers made with real meat that is 3/4 to inch thick. I've curbed that habit and eat healthier, drink a lot of water, no coffee, no pop, reduced my sugar intake. I've said before I get a lot of doubt how old I'm pegged at 10 years younger.

My buddy shows me pictures of my ex he's still friends with her, it makes me laugh, her use of sex appeal has ended FOREVER, she's got a fvcking ponch hanging off her with a round face. She "used to" have a nice slender jaw line you could craddle in your hands that's gone. Sex appeal was her weapon of choice she could have any guy wrapped around her finger. She used to flirt with guys in front of me trying to get the guy to shoot is wad in his pants. Those days are long over for her, has so much make up on now you can't see her natural complexion which was perfect no make up needed. She thought I would slide down the hill of no return lose all my appeal she's the one slid down the hill I'm standing at the top.

My analogy for women and men would be women are the econobox car they get you there but long term they don't hold any value, guys are a muscle car always strong runs hard doesn't lose any value if any they gain value.
 
Top