Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women do not love unconditionally

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of issues men have with women is that they expect women to love them “unconditionally” like their mothers and this is never the case. Female love is conditional, transient, and fleeting. Females only care what they can “get” out of the man. The “love” they give the man is for something in return. Yet since men have brought up by the love of the mothers, they believe women should love them with no strings attached.

A man’s only job is to have sex with a woman and get her pregnant. A man can want friendship and companionship from a woman, but companionship is fickle and the law encourages women to leave men who don’t make them happy. On top of that, women don’t make good friends. They exist to have sex with, get pregnant and make babies, that’s it. Other than that, there is not much a woman can do for a man that a guy cannot.

Everything in society must have a use otherwise it is considered worthless. It is the same thing with women, women past the fertile age are almost useless to men. They can be contributing useless members to society, but for the individual man, they are useless.

So remember men:

A woman’s only job is to get pregnant

If a man follows these 2 rules, he will be successful with women.

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of issues men have with women is that they expect women to love them “unconditionally” like their mothers and this is never the case. Female love is conditional, transient, and fleeting. Females only care what they can “get” out of the man. The “love” they give the man is for something in return. Yet since men have brought up by the love of the mothers, they believe women should love them with no strings attached.

A man’s only job is to have sex with a woman and get her pregnant. A man can want friendship and companionship from a woman, but companionship is fickle and the law encourages women to leave men who don’t make them happy. On top of that, women don’t make good friends. They exist to have sex with, get pregnant and make babies, that’s it. Other than that, there is not much a woman can do for a man that a guy cannot.

Everything is society must have a use otherwise it is considered worthless. It is the same thing with women, women past the fertile age are almost useless to men. They can be contributing useless members to society, but for the individual man, they are useless.

So remember men;

If a man follows these 2 rules, he will be successful with women,
thanks for your insight . Makes alot of sense

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do men love women unconditionally? Let's be real here.

If she got fat and you had other options, would you still "love" her?
This site is about what benefits men, don’t care what women do.

You defending women shows you are a white knight.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This site is about what benefits men, don’t care women do.

You defending women shows you are a white knight.
If you think I'm a white knight, just look at my post history.

The point is unless it's our children or parents/siblings we are not going to love unconditionally. It's the same with your friends, can you honestly say you love your friends unconditionally?

DonBud94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though your post has some facts I still think is kinda funny you think this way bro, I say this because to me that seems like a very caveman type of way to think about women and in today's day and age that thought process will not get you very far in my opinion.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though your post has some facts I still think is kinda funny you think this way bro, I say this because to me that seems like a very caveman type of way to think about women and in today's day and age that thought process will not get you very far in my opinion.
Its true though

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women CAN love. They just fall out of love at the slightest nonsense, or they "in their mind" have found someone
They consider better. Female morality is not one of their strong points. Like a feather in the wind.

Edit: I believe there are many good women, it's just the whole sugar & spice & everything nice thing has left the building.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I belive some of the things he said to be true about women but not entirely
If you are going to disagree then present logical counter arguments to it, will listen if it’s logical.

To say “it’s not entirely true” in your opinion then not present anything does not hold water.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women CAN love. They just fall out of love at the slightest nonsense, or they "in their mind" have found someone
They consider better. Female morality is not one of their strong points. Like a feather in the wind.
Yes, female love is transient and fleeting. This love is also conditional, based on what you can do for her.

Men were nurturing by their mothers. They have to forget this type of mentality with women.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, female love is transient and fleeting. This love is also conditional, based on what you can do for her.

Men were nurturing by their mothers. They have to forget this type of mentality with women.
Too bad its this way,but what are you gonna do ya know?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Binary thinking OP. Binary thinking is how you end up missing all the nuance and shades of meaning.

Can women love? Yes. In a deep and committed way. If your experiences tell you that women cannot love and/or that women’s love is fleeting or strictly transactional well then Id suggest you look in the mirror and see what you are contributing to the interaction.

If it is this type of binary thought process? No wonder you run into shallow chicks trying to use you. Your attitudes limit and restrict your thinking to such a degree that you are repulsive to nuturing loyal women, who I assure you, do in fact exist.

You are invisible to such women, and repel them with these ways of thinking. So you are left with those who fit your faulty belief system.

Great women do not put up with faulty belief system men. Why would they? They have too many other sensible options.

Too binary, this.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Binary thinking OP. Binary thinking is how you end up missing all the nuance and shades of meaning.

Can women love? Yes. In a deep and committed way. If your experiences tell you that women cannot love and/or that women’s love is fleeting or strictly transactional well then Id suggest you look in the mirror and see what you are contributing to the interaction.
I don’t think of it as binary, I look at it as reality.

A mom would always love her son unconditionally; if he doesn’t dress well, if he isn’t rich, if he isn’t tall, if he isn’t smooth with the ladies, she will still love him. If the son isn’t contributing to the mom’s interaction, she will still love him,

A woman will not love a man unconditionally. She will love him based on what she gets out of it. The love can be very deep, very intense, very sexy, very committed, but she has to get something of out it. She has to get a return for it and it is based on conditions.

Now when you say “look in the mirror and see what you are contributing to the interaction”, it’s true, a man has to contribute, but that in itself makes the love conditional. The only thing a woman has to contribute is to get pregnant.

I’m not saying this is a bad thing, and I’m not saying women are evil, it is just who they are.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Two questions for clarification,

1) When you say "love unconditionally", is love in this case an action word, demonstrated through behaviour?

2) You claim female love is conditional, in that she has to get something out of it. Besides the obvious resources, protection, and status, what else do you specifically include as a "return" on her investment of love if the aforementioned ain't applicable?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) When you say "love unconditionally", is love in this case an action word, demonstrated through behaviour?
Don’t want to get into semantics. We could say “care”, or “show affection” or “always be on their side.” or “phone call every week” or “making dinner”. All that could be considered “love”.

2) You claim female love is conditional,
Give an example of a woman unconditionally loving a man.

in that she has to get something out of it. Besides the obvious resources, protection, and status, what else do you specifically include as a "return" on her investment of love if the aforementioned ain't applicable?
The condition itself doesn’t matter. The point is there has to be something there for her to love the man.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is right,but it’s a topic that has been discussed a million times here already.Most women,in fact,do love conditionally,and the few who don’t are so rare it’s not wise to think you’ll ever find one.

While all that is true,let’s not use it as an excuse to escape our responsibilities as Men.We are,in fact,supposed to bring something to the table.Be that resources,social status,protection,whatever.

Just use some discretion.Don’t bless a woman who doesn’t deserve these things with the privilege of your attention.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Don’t want to get into semantics. We could say “care”, or “show affection” or “always be on their side.” or “phone call every week” or “making dinner”. All that could be considered “love”.
Semantics are important because you defined love largely as a verb, rather than a feeling.

Your examples aren't expressions of love that are only exclusive to women. I point that out because a man will not continue to do these things (or however else he expresses love) unconditionally for a women either if his needs aren't being met, or if there is no reciprocity/return for his "investment". Why would he?

My point being that men are more than capable of giving conditional love as well, making your claim that women do not love unconditionally (if true) a null one.

The condition itself doesn’t matter. The point is there has to be something there for her to love the man.
Of course the condition matters, otherwise the same is true if you made the same claim reversing the sexes.

"The point is there has to be something there for her to love the man." No sh!t.

Reverse the claim: If the condition doesn't matter, then you could also say there has to be something there for a man to love a woman as well. It goes both ways.

If you disagree, it's because the condition matters –– and is what would ultimately make the distinction between the difference between a man and a woman loving conditionally.

Give an example of a woman unconditionally loving a man.
With YOUR definition of love, I can't even give you an example of myself loving a woman unconditionally lol.

If by unconditionally you mean receives absolutely nothing in return, then no example exists in either gender within YOUR definition of love. That individual would have to derive some benefit at some point.

I'm not arguing that your claim is untrue, I am arguing that your claim with how you define love, is not exclusive to women... and therefore a null claim.

TheProspect

Reaction score
... women past the fertile age are almost useless to men. They can be contributing useless members to society, but for the individual man, they are useless.

If a man follows these 2 rules, he will be successful with women.
If a man follows and sincerely believed those 2 rules, in that he perceived every woman as incapable of truly loving him and as a means to an end, then his behaviour towards women will become affected by such beliefs enough that those beliefs will inevitably become self-fulfilling prophecies.

Many of the guys on this forum hold beliefs and over-generalizations about women that end up inadvertently causing the exact problems they expect or fear will happen.

A lot of us on this forum are here because we were hurt and blind-sighted by a woman (or multiple women) we loved. Some of us here are just perennially unsuccessful with women. Either way, we often tend to become jaded and bitter about the "true" nature of women. We subsequently begin to filter our own (and other's) dealings with women through the lens of a confirmation bias based on our newly adopted red pill beliefs. We hear manosphere cliches, like Rollo's often misconstrued "women love opportunistically", and begin to see our intersexual relations coloured by these beliefs –– suddenly witnessing evidence for them everywhere. Our new beliefs act as a filter, and the filters in which we perceive the world will determine our reality.

I am coming up on 6 years on this forum next month. In the last few months, while much of the red pill and what I've learned has remained accurate & applicable, I am starting to see that some of my red pill "knowledge" has actually unwittingly & ironically caused many of the common problems that many of us here encounter with women (specifically in LTRs)...

What we learn on SoSuave and elsewhere in the Manosphere should be considered only as potential tools in our toolkit, not the entire toolkit. We should use what works for us and disregard what doesn't (which will vary from person to person). That being said, the theories espoused should be taken as such, merely theories, not gospel.