Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women DO NOT hang out 1on1 alone with guys they don't wanna ****.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this age old adage proved to be false for a buddy. He was just discussing his time with I assume an AW trying to make him an orbiter. If this was something few years back I would agree but nowadays women go out with guys for a free meal and free attention.

But somehow I feel it was him to failed to either properly escalate or some faux pas. Cause generally women will not agree to a cheap 1on1 walk or park. He fvcked up. I told him he should have pushed through it was probably ASD/LMR or she was playing hard to get. But at least he's made a decision and isnt left hanging

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering I have access to many women with guy friends, women will absolutely pull a guy along simply to not go alone somewhere when she has no other options. In fact, they rather have a group of guys for the social proof, but they at least will accept one. But I dont know your buddys situation (assuming this buddy isnt you).

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But I dont know your buddys situation (assuming this buddy isnt you).
Not me, but at least he didnt pay for much besides the smokes. Funny enough I would expect them to go 1on1 to cafes or restaurants not a park.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's entirely possible to be one on one (alone) with a chick that has you solidly in the friendzone.

It's actually quite common.
I'd say that depends on how deep and how long you've been in the friend zone, but theres always an exception to the rule.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the woman knows a guy is trying to climb out of the friend zone (has an idea that he may try and escalate) I think she'll be more apprehensive to 1on1.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this age old adage proved to be false for a buddy. He was just discussing his time with I assume an AW trying to make him an orbiter. If this was something few years back I would agree but nowadays women go out with guys for a free meal and free attention.

But somehow I feel it was him to failed to either properly escalate or some faux pas. Cause generally women will not agree to a cheap 1on1 walk or park. He fvcked up. I told him he should have pushed through it was probably ASD/LMR or she was playing hard to get. But at least he's made a decision and isnt left hanging
Depends upon the woman. Some are pros at "string alongs", so having you up close so they can waste your time, get all this attention and validation, while you don't even get to sniff on it really floats their boat.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood. It doesn't happen right away; but if she gets really comfortable with you over time, it can happen.
Yeah but it also depends on what kind of 'comfortable' because the more a woman is attracted to you the more comfortable she becomes (i.e seeks your attention and validation).

But that can be said about women you're stuck in the FZ too, but that's when you get women using you because they know you like them etc...

Idk, I know I've been on both sides of the fence.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's entirely possible to be one on one (alone) with a chick that has you solidly in the friendzone.

It's actually quite common.
+1

Which is why I always esculate even without choosing signals or IOIS.

I agree with OP she's less likely to movie might text after dark or midnight. In any event fellas should relate man to woman IE ESCALATE!!!

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that depends on how deep and how long you've been in the friend zone, but theres always an exception to the rule.
Makes sense women hang out with orbiters but I though OLD or new girls they would rather not go 1on1 right?

Depends upon the woman. Some are pros at "string alongs", so having you up close so they can waste your time, get all this attention and validation, while you don't even get to sniff on it really floats their boat.
FIgured these are the types to only meet when the guy's paying for something. Doubt they would meet for something cheap <$5 like a walk/icecream.