Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women crying...how to handle

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo this is the ultimate weapon they use.

This is a spot where i screw up big time.

I got 3 way to handle it and ik i dont handle it right

1. I ignore her and let her alone, i just go do something else far from her.
2. I get mad because its ****ing 2 am and she is crying for stupid sheet
3.I go talk to her for like 30min-45min but ofc i cant fix it so back to getting mad because she crying for stupid sheet.

How can i keep my frame?
It seems like i always get the situation worst,maybe its women dependant?

ik its relationship status dependant.
This is mostly when i talk to ex atm,my start is just to ignore now.

New girl ik its a good reason to next

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I had an ex throw a temper tantrum over some waitress flirting with me over dinner and when we reached my place, the crying started, accusations, glass broken on the floor, basically the whole 9 yards and then when i wouldnt respond she ran out of my place in the middle of the night in her nightgown...

After an hour or so she returns looking scared, me still on my laptop answering emails, this time accuses me of not caring for her and basically accusing me of not protecting her from being rape her while she was alone outside :rolleyes:

I just looked at her, told her that's she's being ridiculous over a small issue, scolded her over the mess she made at my place and continued my work. I was mightily irritated by her conduct and my features showed it.

Then she kept quiet and cleaned up the place.

About 2 months later I dumped her noob ass over some other jealousy issue.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an ex throw a temper tantrum over some waitress flirting with me over dinner and when we reached my place, the crying started, accusations, glass broken on the floor, basically the whole 9 yards and then when i wouldnt respond she ran out of my place in the middle of the night in her nightgown...

After an hour or so she returns looking scared, me still on my laptop answering emails, this time accuses me of not caring for her and basically accusing me of not protecting her from being rape her while she was alone outside :rolleyes:

I just looked at her, told her that's she's being ridiculous over a small issue, scolded her over the mess she made at my place and continued my work. I was mightily irritated by her conduct and my features showed it.

Then she kept quiet and cleaned up the place.

About 2 months later I dumped her noob ass over some other jealousy issue.
Thats how they get you into their frame.
Acting like little children, the thing is most of the time they wont admit that what they did is riduculous af

Ignoring as always been my Num 1 reaction but some women are persistent and will make the situation last 2-3 days and when in a LTR nexting is not as easy.
Need better frame control i guess.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thats how they get you into their frame.
Acting like little children, the thing is most of the time they wont admit that what they did is riduculous af

Ignoring as always been my Num 1 reaction but some women are persistent and will make the situation last 2-3 days and when in a LTR nexting is not as easy.
Need better frame control i guess.
At least she's crying from a perceived broken heart.

So that's a good sign for you.

Now take a hard good look at some men here, they're crying from a broken heart and then complaining endlessly in the forum for years. You are in a good spot.

Side note; I've always knew women cry over the smallest of things, even when they are happy they cry, watching TV they cry, gossiping they cry etc. So crying is no big deal for a woman.

Since its no big deal for them, why is it a big deal for me ?

I couldn't care less if any woman cries now, they're perfectly capable to handle it. If she cries more to get me into their frame, as you mentioned going into the 2nd or 3rd day, I'll go out with my buddies and enjoy my day without her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my Ex was using crying as AWring strategy

Crazy how loud she was crying, i was afraid she was gonna traumatize the kids and i had to go sleep downstair.

I m better off now
Just trying to learn for future conquest

R

Ranger

My FWB came back to me completely different after I broke it off. The first time she tried the pampered princess crap and I stopped talking to her.
Haven’t had one try the crying part in front of me. Though I was told by her that she cried and got over me. Well, we are playing again. Go figure.

She is acting completely different now. But keep in mind I’m not fooled. She will just change tactics.

I had to smile when you mentioned the part about her saying she could have been raped @Spaz, that's gold right there. Total shift onto you. It’s amazingly cute. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My FWB came back to me completely different after I broke it off. The first time she tried the pampered princess crap and I stopped talking to her.
Haven’t had one try the crying part in front of me. Though I was told by her that she cried and got over me. Well, we are playing again. Go figure.

She is acting completely different now. But keep in mind I’m not fooled. She willnjust change tactics.

I had to smile when you mentioned the part about her saying she could have been raped @Spaz, that's gold right there. Total shift into you. It’s amazingly cute. Lol
Ill keep this in mind good way to handle it

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

She is acting completely different now. But keep in mind I’m not fooled. She willnjust change tactics.

I had to smile when you mentioned the part about her saying she could have been raped @Spaz, that's gold right there. Total shift into you. It’s amazingly cute. Lol
I think you guys got it good.

I had a few women pulling some shiet load of crazy shiet to get my attention.

One fine day I'll tell you guys abt the call I had from the police...

R

Ranger

Oh that will be a good story. Lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Man.......
Only women can do or turn things aroubd like that to a mentaly sane man and make him look unstable.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Got this in my group what'sup chat, something to ponder over and laugh at;

were-gonna-sit-here-and-drink-beer-uhtill-we-understand-20140322.png
Goes to show it's never about the women and it's always about how a man should handle himself.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dumpy dumpy dump

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this in my group what'sup chat, something to ponder over and laugh at;

View attachment 1998
Goes to show it's never about the women and it's always about how a man should handle himself.
Moral of the story. Dont try to understand them.

Just dgaf

R

Ranger

Moral of the story. Dont try to understand them.

Just dgaf
That works. Personally I just chock it up to her survival strategy. It can change drastically depending upon the man. It’s fun either way.

She can totally cave in some sap a couple of months earlier and then be stumped by me. Instant attraction and thoughts of fukking me.
Very cool stuff indeed. Or a nightmare depending upon the man of course.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo this is the ultimate weapon they use.

This is a spot where i screw up big time.

I got 3 way to handle it and ik i dont handle it right

1. I ignore her and let her alone, i just go do something else far from her.
2. I get mad because its ****ing 2 am and she is crying for stupid sheet
3.I go talk to her for like 30min-45min but ofc i cant fix it so back to getting mad because she crying for stupid sheet.

How can i keep my frame?
It seems like i always get the situation worst,maybe its women dependant?

ik its relationship status dependant.
This is mostly when i talk to ex atm,my start is just to ignore now.

New girl ik its a good reason to next
No reaction. They use crocodile tears. Its manipulative as ****kkk. It simply doesn't affect me.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score