Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women complaints on men´s inability to commit

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to hear your thoughts on this.. I was reading an article in which women complain about men in their late 20´s early 30´s inability to commit. Women think it´s because men are immature.

The least I can say, is that this is laughable and what is going on is really simple. Women, even when they don´t like you, can´t sleep with the idea that you might be sleeping with other woman, due to their sickening competition among them.

This is the phase (25-35 or longer) when if a man takes care of himself, he will be able score many many girls, similar tho what women go through 15-25. But they don´t want that of course.

These girls from 15 till mid twenties, simply don´t stop getting ****s, they are never, ever, single. For the most they stop 3 weeks or so, it´s just ridiculous, and when they get bored of the dating scene and start losing their looks they want to settle down, also as a redemption of having been huge sluts (they think the white dress cleans their past). This is also why many women don´t want sex during marriage, the guys who marry them, (many times they are their first girlfriends), won´t be able to have a sex performance, at the level of their 20+ partners. They just had sex enough for 3 lifetimes, in every hole and position possible. Women, when getting married, just want to be mothers, I know a guy who is getting married soon with a chick who cheated on her ex with a 3some (two guys)... he thinks she´s a saint though. Guys getting married before 35, will regret later.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
When women stop being mischievous and unfaithful then maybe men will start giving them a little bit of commitment.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
it takes a whole lotta woman in one to make me wanna commit..

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Am I the only one who thinks relationships are boring?
Not at all.

I think it's HILARIOUS when women talk about a particular man and say "he has a fear of commitment". What a load of sh*t; there is no "fear" involved. Fear is defined as "an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat." Although committing may cause pain in terms of emotional pain caused by opportunity cost, there is no "unpleasant emotion" associated with this. That's like saying women have a "fear of sex" when you look at this through the lens of men being the gatekeepers of commitment, and women being the gatekeepers of sex.

If there are any ladies reading this, read very carefully: There is no FEAR. There is only a lack of desire of commitment to a woman that's not worth it. Do you have a "fear" of committing to a job you temporary have if there are hundreds more jobs out there available?

The phrase "mean are afraid of commitment" is something women say to shame men and rationalize why they can't hold on to a guy with options. Pretty much externalizing an internal problem.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mostly the fault of the woman.

Women in their 20's go for aggressive, alpha, good looking males and then are SHOCKED when they find out that he is cheating with him.

Here lies a conundrum for women - they want the tattooed bad boys or the athletic football players, but those guys have harems of women throwing themselves at them, so of course they won't commit to one pvssy.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
Not at all.

I think it's HILARIOUS when women talk about a particular man and say "he has a fear of commitment". What a load of sh*t; there is no "fear" involved. Fear is defined as "an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat." Although committing may cause pain in terms of emotional pain caused by opportunity cost, there is no "unpleasant emotion" associated with this. That's like saying women have a "fear of sex" when you look at this through the lens of men being the gatekeepers of commitment, and women being the gatekeepers of sex.

If there are any ladies reading this, read very carefully: There is no FEAR. There is only a lack of desire of commitment to a woman that's not worth it. Do you have a "fear" of committing to a job you temporary have if there are hundreds more jobs out there available?

The phrase "mean are afraid of commitment" is something women say to shame men and rationalize why they can't hold on to a guy with options. Pretty much externalizing an internal problem.
well said, men are not scared to commit at all, in fact, if they find a good woman, the right woman, they will generally move heaven and earth for her. the trouble is, more and more, men are being asked to pay the price of a top of the range BMW for a lesser model that has 100k miles on the clock, who the fvck is going to commit to that?

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
When women stop being mischievous and unfaithful then maybe men will start giving them a little bit of commitment.

Absolutely true, these females are nothing but skanks and after having slept with a multitude of guys and she's down and out a female will act like she has standards. To hell with commitment. HOE, open her legs.