"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Women... cleaner or messier?

vudufixit

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
Westchester Cty, NY
I find that a lot of the women I've dated (wide age ranges) don't keep house particularly well.
Myself and my male friends (the ones that live their own) have pretty neat apartments in comparison.
Anyone else find the same thing?
I think the myth is that men are slobs, when I think the opposite may be true.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
LOL...I'm a messy for the most part. I usually end up dating ladies who are neat freaks.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
you've got a point man! I've gone to single guy friends' homes and what not and they're usually clean and comfortable. But then I go to a chick's house and they've got papers all over the damn place and cups here and there so it does make certain people wonder if men are messier than women.
 

Beebo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2002
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
winnpeg,mb,canada
I think it just depends who they are as a person. either way. My gf has a clean room everytime i am over there. But alot of the times when i am talking to her on the phone, she says she is cleaning her room...whats up with that? Clean room, messy room. Hey as long as it is inviting when i come over...no complaints.
 
Top