"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Women Can't Look Me in the Eye

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
If I check a woman out, she always stares back. However, she does not meet my eyes. She only stares in my direction with her eyes down.

This is true for most young, attractive women I meet. The odd thing is, this happens even if I've talked to the girl before, so even seeing her a second or third time, she still acts like this. Very shy and submissive. Is this a good thing? I like sexy, direct eye contact too. But I also like the shy, submissive girl as well.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If I check a woman out, she always stares back. However, she does not meet my eyes. She only stares in my direction with her eyes down.

This is true for most young, attractive women I meet. The odd thing is, this happens even if I've talked to the girl before, so even seeing her a second or third time, she still acts like this. Very shy and submissive. Is this a good thing? I like sexy, direct eye contact too. But I also like the shy, submissive girl as well.
Now adays its not fear. Its disrespect. They can disrespect you and still fvck.
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
Women naturally avoid prolonging eye contact with a man in most contexts, for a variety of reasons. There are the rare ones who can hold eye contact quite well, but they are the vast minority.

Every woman is different. Some women will hold a gaze much longer than usual if they are interested and find a man attractive, whereas some women have even more trouble than usual holding eye contact with men when they like them or find them attractive.

Eye contact from a woman can be quite ambiguous, you have to know her baseline behaviour to accurately discern whether any deviation is a sign of interest or not.

The important part is YOU are able to hold eye contact to signal your confidence (obviously not to the point of being a creep).
 

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,219
Age
41
Women naturally avoid prolonging eye contact with a man in most contexts, for a variety of reasons. There are the rare ones who can hold eye contact quite well, but they are the vast minority.

Every woman is different. Some women will hold a gaze much longer than usual if they are interested and find a man attractive, whereas some women have even more trouble than usual holding eye contact with men when they like them or find them attractive.

Eye contact from a woman can be quite ambiguous, you have to know her baseline behaviour to accurately discern whether any deviation is a sign of interest or not.

The important part is YOU are able to hold eye contact to signal your confidence (obviously not to the point of being a creep).
Yeah I made this mistake early on during game. Sometimes lack of eye contact is a sign they're really attracted to you or might have some social anxieties. My girlfriend would get flustered and nervous and struggle to hold eye contact months into dating. She's much more confident with me now, but younger me might have misread the situation.
 
Top