Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women can be stalkers too

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much for men being the ones women claim to have to fear when it comes to rejection and thinking they’re owed sex, huh?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much for men being the ones women claim to have to fear when it comes to rejection and thinking they’re owed sex, huh?

Women have always stalked. Especially famous guys. But regular joes too. I had one, luckily it didn't become dangerous for me.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, be in a relationship and decide to end it, see how crazy they can get.

I once had an episode where a woman I dumped came to my house at 2 in the morning and started yelling and screaming outside. Literally had to get out of bed, go outside and tell her I wasn't going to tolerate this **** and call the police. There was no attempting to "reason it out" - and she knew I was serious. Eventually after cursing me out a bunch the nut settled down enough to go away. Then it was being **** on over text periodically (until I blocked her number).

Everything that women say they hate about men and the things they do (like the smothering & clinging), they are just as guilty of if not much worse. They are by and large greater "AFC's" - it always shows in the presence of really attractive guys.

**You have to remember they are used to having the upper hand - so when she meets a guy she perceives to not be her equal she has no idea how to go about it. What she says/does will then border on being "cringey" (what men are often accused of).

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of us have experience with this to a degree. Like others, I have had a stalker situation with an ex when I was in college. It never got dangerous but it was a constant nuisance and even got a little creepy. I don't think anyone here is denying they certainly can be stalkers.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How can this be? Everyone on here says these nerdy tech guys who make $ get no women showing interest! Granted Cook is gay, but Steve Jobs had a really good looking wife and he was a nerd and acted weird in a lot of ways if you read a lot about the guy. Even Bill Gates got married despite being called a nerd.

It could be while tech workers are nerdy they do attract gold diggers if you're making at least 250k a year as an engineer and you're not an Indian or Pakistani.

My dad worked for a software company here in SWFL. The guy who owns it is a billionaire and in his early 70s. Mathematician, smart man, founder of a company that sells security software to the US government. Is on the nerdy side from the couple times I've met him when I was a child when he'd have company get togethers at the beach house for the employees. He's married, wife is about his age. Despite being a nerd he is married with grown kids.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had an episode where a woman I dumped came to my house at 2 in the morning and started yelling and screaming outside.
I once had an episode where a guy showed up at my house to beat me up. I think he expected some Dweeb. I told him I don't know what she told you but she's a "Nut" and I can prove it. He said how! I said she's risking your life over a pack of lies. He left.

Had another scorned neighbor four houses away (my own backyard) throw gooey food all over the inside of my car because in her mind we were much closer than I thought we were and I took off for three days without her.

I'm a Mtn biker. Hot summer day, I rode my bike out the back yard up into actual mountains with great trails. I get back and get a text from an ex that (I looked hot today)..o_O

Met this fun gal and we had been together twice. She had three yapping untrained dogs that pee'd on the floors. She puts down blue square doggy soak up pads that moved around. Like playing Hop-Scotch in the dark, not to mention it's Groady. About the same time my buddy says "hay I met your girlfriend" but I didn't have a girlfriend as far as I knew. So I back off from her and every time I went to the local corner beer bar ten minutes later she would show up.
Repeat, every single time like clockwork minutes later she comes in. This went on about ten times. I stopped going in, it's just too damb spooky. I mean did she mount a GPS? <<< She pronounced her name Kawriin, but it was spelled Karen. A red flag?

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can this be? Everyone on here says these nerdy tech guys who make $ get no women showing interest! Granted Cook is gay, but Steve Jobs had a really good looking wife and he was a nerd and acted weird in a lot of ways if you read a lot about the guy. Even Bill Gates got married despite being called a nerd.

It could be while tech workers are nerdy they do attract gold diggers if you're making at least 250k a year as an engineer and you're not an Indian or Pakistani.

My dad worked for a software company here in SWFL. The guy who owns it is a billionaire and in his early 70s. Mathematician, smart man, founder of a company that sells security software to the US government. Is on the nerdy side from the couple times I've met him when I was a child when he'd have company get togethers at the beach house for the employees. He's married, wife is about his age. Despite being a nerd he is married with grown kids.
There's probably plenty of hot women you could get by offering to take them shopping for expensive designer items or a five star dinner.

But unless you have a ton of money, and are average in every other way, there's better ways to get girls.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There's probably plenty of hot women you could get by offering to take them shopping for expensive designer items or a five star dinner.

But unless you have a ton of money, and are average in every other way, there's better ways to get girls.
With this hyper inflation times we're heading into I only expect the gold digging to get even worse. I see it in FL a lot.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this hyper inflation times we're heading into I only expect the gold digging to get even worse. I see it in FL a lot.
Here in New York most girls expect you to pay for everything while they pick out expensive places. Unless you specifically pick out a certain kind of girl (one that isn't from a wealthy family and isn't hot enough to get spoiled by every simp)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

People in the public eye are susceptible to stalkers, especially mentally ill stalkers (not like stalking is normal but...). It doesn't always have to do with sex appeal, though fame in and of itself can be enough to trigger a pseudosexual obsession. Some people with forms of dementia or schizophrenia receive "messages" from people in the idiot box and are unhinged enough to do irrational things.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
People in the public eye are susceptible to stalkers, especially mentally ill stalkers (not like stalking is normal but...). It doesn't always have to do with sex appeal, though fame in and of itself can be enough to trigger a pseudosexual obsession. Some people with forms of dementia or schizophrenia receive "messages" from people in the idiot box and are unhinged enough to do irrational things.
You mean like this?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here in New York most girls expect you to pay for everything while they pick out expensive places. Unless you specifically pick out a certain kind of girl (one that isn't from a wealthy family and isn't hot enough to get spoiled by every simp)
had that on one of my OLD dates that last over 3 hours from match for lunch! On the date she told me she was going on dinner dates like everynight! Big red flag there. Sounded like one of those free dinner *****s! One of the simps from those dates even sent her flowers the following monday I saw on FB ROFL.

Everyone on here has told me to stop doing the meal thing for a first date.

I can imagine in a city like NYC if you want to date you gotta spend $$$ on the dates in order to compete and the places to eat are not cheap there.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. I've been stalked four times.

Well, at least four times. If someone is a good stalker, they don't get caught. Perhaps I've unknowingly been stalked more.

If truth be known, in my younger days, I did some stalking too. But I never got caught.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens more than you think. Cannot tell you how many times you hear women saying how much they follow x guy. They look through all his history and keep up with all his stories, especially if she likes him. If you ever want to find out if a girl is into you, see how often she checks out your stories on IG.