Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women asking lotta questions

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Since half a year im following this course (study) with a one year duration.
The general age of people following this course is over 30 years.
We have a few nice ladies in class, and yes.. there is some flirting going on.. also from my side.
I have had intense telephone contact with one women over the phone, although it now subsided and i let her initiate most of the calling, texting.
It seems they like to bombard me with questions of what i like i women and how i am in general and what i like, as if they value my opinion.
I generally answer kindly because i love sharing some wisdom i've learned over the years, also in dealing with women.
Im single and tend to flirt a bit with all of them.
But so many questions are being thrown at me that i feel like just disappearing in the background and let them show how interested they really are. Seems all talk and no action.
There is kino and touching from both sides...
I had a date with one of them already, i invited her for dinner; she couldnt that day, and said; hold that thought, i would love it.
I have the feeling they dont reaally dare, or perhaps they might be viewed as "easy" by going with me (flirty guy).
Any thoughts on this?

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play with the answers.....the more mysterious you are that more that they want you. Do not be a sucker into giving all the info they want....they loose interest in you. You could tell them "in time you will find out"....or some bs playful response. Continue to be a mystery and continue to be unpredictable.... Good Luck...Abe

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San said:
Seems all talk and no action.
There is kino and touching from both sides...
Ok bro you unlocked this mystery right there. Action is the MAN's job. Women talk. Men act.

If you aren't escalating, you are de-escalating in most cases. Now don't take that to the extreme - after all, Pook taught us the patience is the refined sense of confidence. However, once the interactions have started, you have to stay on the gas. The escalation doesn't have to be physical or seem aggressive, but you have to keep the train moving. More flirting, more innuendo, more eye contact, more kino.