Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women aren't visual like men

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Women aren't visual like men. They go by their feelings rather than what they see.

Women notice your height, face, race, eyes, skin tone, jawline, hair, facial hair, teeth, shoulders, arms, chest, abs, a$s, legs, weight, feet, shoes, shirt, watch, belt, trousers, who you are with, what car you drive, the expression on your face, body language, etc.

But remember, they aren't visual like men are. Thank you :)

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Women aren't visual like men. They go by their feelings rather than what they see.

Women notice your height, face, race, eyes, skin tone, jawline, hair, facial hair, teeth, shoulders, arms, chest, abs, a$s, legs, weight, feet, shoes, shirt, watch, belt, trousers, who you are with, what car you drive, the expression on your face, body language, etc.

And then they use their emotions to build on the visuals they "don't see" to create the vision of their "perfect" man.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My argument would be women aren't AS visual as men. Of course they are since they are human beings but....

when we see an otherwise sub-par woman and she exclaims "I have a PhD!! I'm a lawyer!! I'm a doctor driving a Porsche!!?"

Do you want to bone the woman? Probably not.

Yet reverse the gender and the guy would be getting some level of poon...

Both sexes are visual but men have a little bit more lee-way in what they can make up for lack of looks. I'm not saying if you are butt-ugly game or money will make you slay 10's, but we have a grading curve in our favor so to speak, that can come in the favor of game, money, fame and so on.

If you told a girl you had a billion in the bank it would cause panties to drop, but I think I can speak for every guy here, none of us would ever smash Oprah Winfrey. That's just one fundamental difference between guys and girls.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe a guy can make up for his looks with words or behavior (game) per se. He can maximize the potential that his looks give him with women as opposed to minimizing it. Much of it is still appearance-body language, non verbals, and being outgoing and bold. But words and tactics/behavior are a small part of the factor.

Women care about both looks AND personality. (With looks carrying most of the importance) Game is making up for personality, not making up for looks. There is a difference.

Basically women are more picky about looks and the visual AND picky about personality. Personality is mostly visual and appearance.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are morons who never mature past the mental age of 12

they also possess moist puzzys and other orifices we like to place our d1cks in

they also have the ability to pop out children

they used to be able to cook, clean, nurture, and conduct themselves with a supportive and pleasant demeanor around men at all times....lest they be tossed to the wolves.

so at the end of the day...its night :)

which is to say men, the problem is entirely our own.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:

But remember, they aren't visual like men are.
I see what you did there.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting that these opinions on looks are almost entirely skewed by the person who is postings belief about his method for success.

A good looking guy that has success believes his success is based on his looks

A good looking guy that doesn't have success thinks that looks don't mean sh*t

An ugly guy with success who thinks he is ugly thinks looks don't mean ****

An ugly guy without success blames his looks for his lack of success

My personal observation:
Really good looks (like exceptionally good) and a confident attitude win the prize easily...as long as they DON'T over game

Really good looks with a poor self image can still hook up with more aggressive women, but not as many as above

Good looks with confidence still win the prize - as long as they DON"T over game

Good looks without confidence get a bone thrown at them once in a while

Average looks with confidence still win the prize, but not as easily as very good, or good looks with confidence (dominance, personality etc.)

Average looks without confidence or a positive self image don't get much playyyyy

Ugly guys with mega confidence still win the prize

Ugly weak men with a poor self image get nothing...

So in conclusion - No matter your looks you can still hook up with attractive women...but the uglier you get on a sliding scale the bigger your style and personality need to be to compensate. If you are already up there on the looks scale the less you SHOULD be gaming as you are already attractive enough and chasing makes you look very try hard.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, son. I thought you'd at least leave out the ass, but you got that one, too. Women go CRAZY over a nice ass. I think theyre all lesbians. Because they like short, skinny, clean cut, pretty boys, and asses. WHO DOES THAT REMIND YOU OF? All feminine features.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
It's interesting that these opinions on looks are almost entirely skewed by the person who is postings belief about his method for success.

A good looking guy that has success believes his success is based on his looks

A good looking guy that doesn't have success thinks that looks don't mean sh*t

An ugly guy with success who thinks he is ugly thinks looks don't mean ****

An ugly guy without success blames his looks for his lack of success

My personal observation:
Really good looks (like exceptionally good) and a confident attitude win the prize easily...as long as they DON'T over game

Really good looks with a poor self image can still hook up with more aggressive women, but not as many as above

Good looks with confidence still win the prize - as long as they DON"T over game

Good looks without confidence get a bone thrown at them once in a while

Average looks with confidence still win the prize, but not as easily as very good, or good looks with confidence (dominance, personality etc.)

Average looks without confidence or a positive self image don't get much playyyyy

Ugly guys with mega confidence still win the prize

Ugly weak men with a poor self image get nothing...

So in conclusion - No matter your looks you can still hook up with attractive women...but the uglier you get on a sliding scale the bigger your style and personality need to be to compensate. If you are already up there on the looks scale the less you SHOULD be gaming as you are already attractive enough and chasing makes you look very try hard.
Yea... This is why you dont take what other people say or claim too seriously. EVERYONE is speaking from a biased, one-sided (possibly jaded, bitter, judgemental) view based on personal experience within a certain frame (ie, as far as their experience goes). Guy dates nothing but *****es = all girls are *****es. Plus everyone thinks their opinions are always right, and look for people to agree with them, and blah blah.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your game, personality, swagger, body language, etc. isn't gonna make your body or bank account look any better.

Women pay attention to how you look, and how much money you have. Why do you think a lot of women ask "What do you do?"

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ Sorry Nismo - but that's just a biased opinion from someone who either:

1. Is jaded because they think their lack of success is based on them not having a big enough bankroll or body

Or

2. Reasoning for success from someone who does

Or

3. Believes certain sosuave posters who make good arguments for 1 or 2

There is far too much evidence to suggest that those statements are not fact, but rather opinions.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've told women all kinds of bs to that question from:
Giggalo
Womens voleyball coach
Garbage man
Disposable lighter repair man
Stripper
Homeless looking for work
Gardener
Pool boy
Etc.

And it never makes a difference, unless I try to impress. Think it's just a way to understand who you are, make small talk.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Women are morons who never mature past the mental age of 12

they also possess moist puzzys and other orifices we like to place our d1cks in

they also have the ability to pop out children

they used to be able to cook, clean, nurture, and conduct themselves with a supportive and pleasant demeanor around men at all times....lest they be tossed to the wolves.

so at the end of the day...its night :)

which is to say men, the problem is entirely our own.

this is so true it's not even funny

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to f*ck good looking men. They want a relationship with good looking men who have a good personality, and that good personality can basically elevate your looks by a point or so. In other words, they want to f*ck the 8, 9, 10 but if you also have a good personality they'll want a relationship with a 7, 8, 9, 10.

LoveCosplayGirls88

Reaction score
Mike32ct said:

How is it accurate that women are not as strongly attracted to looks like men are?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
LoveCosplayGirls88 said:
How is it accurate that women are not as strongly attracted to looks like men are?
I was being sarcastic. It doesn't come across well online :).

I was making fun of this contradiction we hear all the time....

1. Women aren't as visual as men (or are not as much into looks as men).

2. But women NOTICE everything about you visually.

So she notices tiny details about your face, build, shoes, and a sh*tload of other things, but she's NOT VISUAL :confused: ?

Anyway, the bottom line is women ARE visual (and notice tiny details) and ARE very much into guy's looks. The only difference is men can use some WILDCARDS such as status or money in lieu of looks sometimes.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
LoveCosplayGirls88 said:
Bro if you didn't get that he was being sarcastic, I'd would stay away from women all together, you will get slaughtered.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't say that looks don't matter; it makes me want to step on your skull. Women DO care about man's looks. If not, how haven't I ever seen a ugly mofo shangging a real cute chick? Every single players that I have known in my life are good looking ones. Like Arcbound said, girls look at personality AND looks. why do you think less-looking guys have harder time in game and confidence? because good looking guys can have girls attracted to him all due to his looks and will respond positively to his game, but in lots of cases, less-looking/average looking guys don't get that privilege. i bet those who say looks don't matter, are actually ok or above ok looking ones.