Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are way hotter now than they were just 40 years and beyond

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should consider ourselves lucky that good looking women are in abundance and way hotter now than ever.

I am listening to a WW2 book and the narrator was telling a story about an 18 year old veteran who wanted to hurry up and marry his sweetheart because many guys were interested in her. When he was at his Medal of Honor ceremony in 1945 "All the Generals had their eye on her.

I thought this lady must of been quite the looker. I laughed when I found her young photo, she was like a "5"

I have seen this example many times in history of "Beauties" getting male attention and these women were so average!

I believe there are more hot women due to huge advances in Orthodontics, Corrective Jaw Surgery and Cosmetic Dentistry. Your upper and lower jaws and them being the correct size, shape and position play a huge role in aesthetics and facial balance

I myself had a bad overbite, but it was corrected using head gear that shapes your jaws. Your Jaws are still growing up until 18 years, so they can be molded.

These procedures were not really around 50+ years ago.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is better medical care and nutrition today, but also the fashion is different and sexual taste is to some extent determined by it. What you are used to seeing is women who dont show themselves without modern electronic and physical cosmetics, but that's normal to you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
We should consider ourselves lucky that good looking women are in abundance and way hotter now than ever.

I am listening to a WW2 book and the narrator was telling a story about an 18 year old veteran who wanted to hurry up and marry his sweetheart because many guys were interested in her. When he was at his Medal of Honor ceremony in 1945 "All the Generals had their eye on her.

I thought this lady must of been quite the looker. I laughed when I found her young photo, she was like a "5"

I have seen this example many times in history of "Beauties" getting male attention and these women were so average!

I believe there are more hot women due to huge advances in Orthodontics, Corrective Jaw Surgery and Cosmetic Dentistry. Your upper and lower jaws and them being the correct size, shape and position play a huge role in aesthetics and facial balance

I myself had a bad overbite, but it was corrected using head gear that shapes your jaws. Your Jaws are still growing up until 18 years, so they can be molded.

These procedures were not really around 50+ years ago.
More due to the fact of fakeup and plastic surgery.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More due to the fact of fakeup and plastic surgery.
Those come into play for sure, but I think Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics plays a much bigger role.

Just Google Before and After for Corrective Jaw Surgery and Dentofacial Orthopedics.

More people have had Dentofacial problems than you think. Most of these were corrected when we were teens.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I don't accept the premise that women are hotter now then 40 years ago.

Using an example of one situation with one woman in 1945 is a problem. One,...it was 76 years ago, not 40,...and Two,...it was just one woman in one situation.

40 years ago I was 18 and chasing whatever walked. Very few were fat and out of shape. Super tight short shorts with a little cheek hanging out the bottom and halter tops were the "thing" and most had long flowing hair that they actually took care of rather than color it purple and buzz it down to a "butch cut". Many that were fat and out of shape,...were shamed into getting their act together. Women weren't "butch", they weren't "The Strong Independent Woman". The were feminine and actually acted like women. They weren't "Tatted up" like a bad newspaper and didn't have strange metal objects protruding out of any body part they thought would be cool to poke a hole through. We had the skin suit aerobics body suits with Olivia Newton John singing "Let's Get Physcal" and Jamie Lee Curtis doing her famous aerobics sceens in the movie "Perfect".

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Those come into play for sure, but I think Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics plays a much bigger role.

Just Google Before and After for Corrective Jaw Surgery and Dentofacial Orthopedics.

More people have had Dentofacial problems than you think. Most of these were corrected when we were teens.
Anyone who does that crap just for materialistic purposes need to get their head examined.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't accept the premise that women are hotter now then 40 years ago.

Using an example of one situation with one woman in 1945 is a problem. One,...it was 76 years ago, not 40,...and Two,...it was just one woman in one situation.

40 years ago I was 18 and chasing whatever walked. Very few were fat and out of shape. Super tight short shorts with a little cheek hanging out the bottom and halter tops were the "thing" and most had long flowing hair that they actually took care of rather than color it purple and buzz it down to a "butch cut". Many that were fat and out of shape,...were shamed into getting their act together. Women weren't "butch", they weren't "The Strong Independent Woman". The were feminine and actually acted like women. They weren't "Tatted up" like a bad newspaper and didn't have strange metal objects protruding out of any body part they thought would be cool to poke a hole through. We had the skin suit aerobics body suits with Olivia Newton John singing "Let's Get Physcal" and Jamie Lee Curtis doing her famous aerobics sceens in the movie "Perfect".

All those women youlinked to are awful. Jamie Lee Curtis has always looked like a tranny to me.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All those women youlinked to are awful. Jamie Lee Curtis has always looked like a tranny to me.
Jamie Lee Curtis is an XXY female. Meaning she actually IS a natural tranny. This why she has the stature she does as well as the thicker ankles. She’s sterile from a reproduction standpoint. She’s been really open about her genetic status and this is well publicized. Google it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember the maxim guy, 90% of a woman beauty is washed after a bath, plus you really can't take a pic today as a real woman, the number of filters and treatments a pic get is absurd, what we have today is better tools to lie with 40 years ago didn't exist, so don't fall for that