Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Are Too Indecisive To Go Shopping

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says a Japanese politician.

Imagine if Trump said this!

The mayor of Osaka, Japan is taking heat after suggesting that men should do the grocery shopping amid the coronavirus pandemic because women are indecisive and "take a long time."

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
His not wrong, but as usual the liberal media wants to crucify a male for daring to speak against women

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They go into gatherer mode and take a long time picking the best prpduct. Men go into hunter mode. They grab what they want quickly and leave. I've had women look at me oddly as I quickly walked into a store directly to what I wanted, grabbed it, and checked out 3 minutes later.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They go into gatherer mode and take a long time picking the best prpduct. Men go into hunter mode. They grab what they want quickly and leave. I've had women look at me oddly as I quickly walked into a store directly to what I wanted, grabbed it, and checked out 3 minutes later.
Once I was in the bread aisle and a woman saw me walk up, take a loaf of bread and put it in my cart. She smiled and said its amazing how men can just know what they want immediately and take it.

I told her “Well, it is said that in stores, women shop and men hunt. We already know what we want going in, so to us it’s a mission to be accomplished. We like to get in and get out.” She said “vive la difference” and was in genuine wonder about the whole thing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm,,, she was probably 25 years older than I.

I swear I read your comment differently a few days ago. Funny.