Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are too extremely fickle and flakey for regular guys to have a chance in this day and age.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If women are fickle and flakey, men need to be providing them with the emotional highs that they crave. Aloof, bad boy behavior is a start in this. Also, as a consumable product, it's more important than ever to have a niche. The following are niches that I have identified that can lead to success. These niches will attract different women, but it will result in getting laid and/or getting extended relationships

-Be tall. Be over 6'0". Today, White women nearly demand that, especially White women who rely upon swipe apps.
-Be rich. In most US cities, the annual income requirement that women will consider you rich is $175,000+. $225,000+ in a coastal expensive big metro like New York City, Los Angeles, or San Francisco. Net worths $1-1.5 million+ can have meaning. If you're a guy who only makes $85,000 but your net worth is $2 million+ due to a family trust fund and you're under 40, that's a passable niche. It becomes more difficult to play the family money angle after age 35, but guys in their 20s/early 30s can play it if their income isn't all that amazing.
-Be fit. The most obvious way to be fit is to have big muscles. You want to have big upper body muscles. Big arms and shoulders. Big muscles aren't the only way to do it. You could have a physique like Novak Djokovic in tennis and be considered a fit guy without big muscles. A lean body type without big muscles can be competitive in the mating environment, but will be somewhat more challenging without the obviousnes of a big upper body.

I would not recommend taking steroids to get a big upper body. Steroids can affect penile function. You're better off having a Novak Djokovic style body than using steroids for the big muscles. I recommend lifting weights for all men but some men can't get huge muscles even if they lift regularly.

-Be a tattooed dirtbag possibly with a criminal record. If you're not rich, tall, or super fit, the tattooed dirtbag path is a good path. Broke, heavily tattooed guys are often the baby daddies of Walmart cashiers. This looks works with lower class women and often Hispanic/Black women. It is often Hispanic/Black guys who use the niche, but there are white trash guys in rural areas/The Rust Belt/Appalachia who pull off this look.

If you don't slot into one of those niches, then you're going to have difficulty. It's going to be more difficult to tap into women's emotions and keep her interested to prevent the flaking.
Be handsome.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just under 6'0", broke, lean and fit and tattoo-free. I do fine with the ladies.
I'm 5'8 but do have really good facial features. Fit and lean too.

I am not worried about any other guy upstaging me or competing with me. 6'4'', rich I dont care.

Women only only only care about Game.

Women themselves are all about the Game. The more Game you know the better you are. At some point you know so much Game that you can just tell women about it. Its still tough though cos they will make me chase and play games. The more Game I have the more they wanna play me.

Having Game is like anything else, like playing football. We are all born with certain qualities that give us potential (looks, intelligence etc) but we need to learn Game, and the more you know the better you get.

Nothing can compete with Game when it comes to women just like nothing can make you good at football other than being good at football, though fitness, health, genetics all play a big part, but even ppl with all that can still be poor at the game.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how men (and some women) are thinking.

"Everyone is supposed to partner up and get married and this should last forever. Men and women should partner up based on SMV which is a function of looks, money, education etc"

All this stuff is wrong and dead. Game is attraction. When a woman experiences Game it is very addictive. For a woman to experience Game with a guy it takes interactions, and interactions take time, so one guy with the best Game cannot just have all the girls, so most guys do have a chance.

Game is what makes interacting with the opposite gender fun for both parties. When you are running correct Game the negative aspects of relationships, the work and everything else goes down, and the fun goes up.

Think of Game like this. Imagine we are all dancers. We just wanna dance. Men and especially women are really addicted to Game. Imagine the Game is like dancing. We just wanna dance cos we are dancers, but we need a partner to do that with. The more you love dancing the better the dancer you look for, the better you are at dancing the more you love it. When looking for a dancer we just want the partner we ENJOY dancing with cos we are doing it cos we love it. We dont do it cos we have to, cos we want children, or wanna buy a house, we do it cause we love it.

So when looking for a dance partner no one cares whether that person is rich or tall, we just care about how fun it is to dance with them.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a lot guys, I’ve been in situations where I went on a date with someone who displayed high level of initial interest, and maybe even had sex with the person.

Inexplicably, in a relatively short period of time, they began to go cold emotionally . The communication halted, or stopped altogether. In many cases, this was followed by a phone call or text telling me that they thought I was a great guy, but they didn’t see things going anywhere.

This has happened to a lot of us, and it can be utterly confusing until we realize the innate nature of how women think.

We expect women to think like us, which is a gigantic mistake. If we are attracted to a woman, have fun with her, hook up with her, we’re thinking in terms of trying to get her locked down, in a relationship. Men make this mistake far too often, too early in the dating process. We tend to be future-oriented in our thinking.

Me personally I don't think most regular guys are cut off for dealing with overly flighty, fickle and flakey behavior.
I think the error in your thinking is you aren't holding yourself accountable for these failed interactions. You are missing out on the "mental connection". You blame lack of things going anywhere on her. IF it keeps happening that makes you the common denominator, and the one that can fix the problem. What did you do to be that guy that every woman craves? The man is the one who leads and therefore steers the ship to the port of his choice.

You are thinking like a woman when you say "If we are attracted to a woman, have fun with her, hook up with her, we’re thinking in terms of trying to get her locked down, in a relationship." <-----These thoughts will get you nowhere. You sound like a woman.

Its her job to lock you down, not yours. You are way too safe and conservative and that equates to boring. You don't generate tingles! This is why girls don't continue to date you. Women desire men who are desired. A guy trying to lock down a relationship is not desirable. It conveys you have little game, aren't masculine, and don't have options. Your SMV is low. This is how they think.

If I could get a girl to agree to meet me on a first date, it was almost guaranteed she would want to go out on many more dates.
Why?? Because I was confident, remained a challenge, fun, sechsual, adventurous, masculine, able to illicit feelings, good listener, exciting, created connections, made them feel comfortable, real, open. The last thing from my mind was locking a girl down for a relationship. All I wanted was to seduce her.........and watch her melt in my hands, then drop those panties. Once you have seduced a woman mentally, you can get her to do whatever you want and she isn't going anywhere.

Last edited: