Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are still a mess even at 50

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling a woman you are lonely and begging for a relationship is just sad. Who even does that here? That is the last thing you want to say to these entitled hors. One thing about being blackpilled is you will never need a woman for lonliness and make a humiliating show like that. What a pathetic story.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling a woman you are lonely and begging for a relationship is just sad. Who even does that here? That is the last thing you want to say to these entitled hors.
I mean yeah but she’s 50 and pining over a fwb that doesn’t even live in the area, she got ghosted by the gardener and she still wants orbiters. The fvck? YOURE OLD B!TCH. You’re close to being worm food. You better grab whatever you can NOW. What I find even more pathetic is she’s 50 and she STILL can’t communicate properly and be up front, she’s still making up sad excuses instead of being straight forward when she isn’t interested. 50! And acting like she’s in highschool or college!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean yeah but she’s 50 and pining over a fwb that doesn’t even live in the area, she got ghosted by the gardener and she still wants orbiters. The fvck? YOURE OLD B!TCH. You’re close to being worm food. You better grab whatever you can NOW.
The heck with her. The other guy deserves better than this worthless and entitled hor.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my 51 year old fwb I had last year would have random rude bouts where she got awfully testy. Broke up with me 3 or 4 times. Always came back. It’s tragic

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah my 51 year old fwb I had last year would have random rude bouts where she got awfully testy. Broke up with me 3 or 4 times. Always came back. It’s tragic
You're 33 and going for a 51 yr old?? WTF.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most 50 year old women are married or in long term relationships. It's normal for a 50 year old woman to have been with her current partner for somewhere between 10-25 years.

A lot of 50 year old single women are going to be an absolute mess.

The woman in the original post is still heavily pursued as a 50 year old, which is impressive and a sad reflection on the current state of the mating market.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Somehow, I’m attracting inappropriate men like alcoholics, felons, married. Now much older men." Yeah... No shjt... You're worthless now! The prospects of high value men committing have long passed you by.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most 50 year old women are married or in long term relationships. It's normal for a 50 year old woman to have been with her current partner for somewhere between 10-25 years.

A lot of 50 year old single women are going to be an absolute mess.

The woman in the original post is still heavily pursued as a 50 year old, which is impressive and a sad reflection on the current state of the mating market.
The largest problem is the lack of decent women. Most women are fat and tatted these days. Overall there is simply less desirable women to go around so if a 50 year old is in shape and slim she will be pursed heavily.

Covid has accelerated this even more.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP on Reddit deleted it.

"Somehow, I’m attracting inappropriate men like alcoholics, felons, married. Now much older men." Yeah... No shjt... You're worthless now! The prospects of high value men committing have long passed you by.
A lot of her problem at age 50 is having a presence on either swipe apps or legacy websites like Match. A 50 year old who isn't on some form of tech assisted dating isn't going to be interacting with many men. 50 year old women tend to field few in-person approaches. I also doubt she receives a lot of social media DMs.

He's so proud he'd never bang a fatty or oldie. I guess being an incel is somehow more respectable.
If you're a man who is 25+ and banging a substantially older woman (5+ years older), it is a sign that you are a lower value male.

I've also seen a rise in men having LTRs with women 1-3 years older. Not sure what to make of what I've observed with that or if it is even a broader trend. Once I turned 25, I started desiring women who were younger than I am. By the time you're 25-27, there are enough women you can find who are at least slightly younger than you are. If you're 27, it might be difficult to find an 18-19 year old girlfriend, but not difficult at all to find a 24-26 year old girlfriend.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score