Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are spoiled sexually

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: at the bolded part
One theme I keep repeating is that you can't trust a woman who has had previous guys ... the more guys she's had, the less trustworthy she is. I love you/you're so good in bed/oh baby/ bla bla ... when you're the 3rd+ guy she told that to, how the heck can you trust her?
Skills ... sex is not brain or open heart surgery, in other words one quickly learns the mechanics. What makes the difference is the emotional connection with the woman ... if she's really into into, she orgasms just thinking about you. If she's some hoe who's lost the ability to pair bond a long time ago, she might get a jolt from sex with a new man ... but that's just like getting a new dildo ... it's not the skills of the man, but the newness factor ... and that will soon wear off.
The fact you actually believe that sex isn't a skill tells me you don't have that skill.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman gets the emotional stuff from a guy and is happy with her life she wont talk about sex the way they do. Ditto for a guy. Many women and men are searching for the sexual release from negative energy, anxiety, loneliness that they experience in the modern world. No amount of sexual skills and ability (though that does have value) can replace the emotional, spriritual, social experience that she is missing. Thats like saying drugs can make a person happy when it is really a cope.

No amount of big D or hardcore pumping can replace the alpha energy that women, and men need. When that is supplied, the need and the value of sex drops significantly. For men who bring that deeper energy and connection, the woman has to value it more than s3x or he cannot provide s3x to her. The guy providing the alpha energy cannot have lesser sexual value than a guy who only brings bedroom value, it doesnt work that way. For women to act like they value sexual performance it is just to ignore the non-bedroom value of a guy.

Women will attempt to reduce a mans overall Game or Life value by reducing it to husband-provider, financial-provider, sex-provider, commitment-provider so it is just about reducing a mans value to anything other than Game value.

Guy1: Brings max Alpha Value
Guy2: Brings money, muscles, great sex etc

Guy1 will always have more value than Guy2. Great sex is ok but first the woman has to acknowledge a mans human non-bedroom, non-monetary value which requires 100% sincerity to the point that s3x is not even important, only then can he make her physically happy, that is AFTER she has already submitted to his excellence and shown sincerity and loyalty and respect.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This thread is a clear example of today's world:

1. Everyone is trying to one up everyone
2. Everyone is lying about everything
3. Any information you don't like is a lie, can't be true doesn't apply to me.

Nothing really matter guys - get yours - whatever.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that’s nothing. I can make a girl fall asleep even before we have sex :rofl:

But seriously, don’t pat yourself on the back too hard. Women say this to all guys they sleep with. Just about every girl I’ve been with complimented me on my size, performance, etc. Whatever she’s telling you about your skills, I would bet dollars to donuts that she said something very similarly to the guy she fvcked before you. And to the guy before him.
Pretty much. Every guy thinks he's a sex God tbh. I think every single friend I have thinks he's 'amazing in bed'.
And yes, girls will tend to tell you you are if they like you

Good sex for her: Bog dvck & stamina.
Kinda true too, tbh. Lots of guys like to pretend they have mystical 'skills' in bed when it comes to fukking, but there's just little possible variance when it comes down too it. We can't make our c0ck do helicopters inside of her. We all know as much as each other (i cringe so much when you hear people on reddit claim to have secret sex skills they can't talk about, they are pestered and called out by posters and when they eventually reveal their 'secret', it's that girsl like having their cl1ts rubbed/licked. Something most 12 year old boys know nowadays! lmao)

Yeah, as you say. have a decent sized d1ck, and don't be a two pump chump.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you actually believe that sex isn't a skill tells me you don't have that skill.
Where did I say that? :rolleyes:
I said sex is not a skill like brain or open heart surgery ... something very technical that takes a long time to learn and has to be very precise because the margin of error is extremely tiny with life or death consequences.
Emotional connection trumps by far what most guys perceive as sex skills (fingering, pumping technique, positions). That's because she can do those by herself and with vibrators/dildos but she can't emotionally connect to those toys.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being good in the bedroom isn't that difficult if you put effort in and don't have a small penis. It'sOVERfor-6inchCels.

I'm not sure I completely agree girls will say you're good, most say I'm good, some say nothing (usually ONS where there's no real convo). I think in the moment if you're banging a girl and she had a good time, she will tell you it was great. Does that mean you're amazing? No, does it mean you weren't terrible? I'd hope so. However, unless we are watching men bang girls and listening to the feedback, there's no way on Gods green earth you can confidently say "all women lie to men about ho good the sex was".

I find I've treated girls bad in the past but they kept coming back purely because the sex was good (let me dream).

Only determining factor is if you're giving her orgasms, at least every other time. We all get lazy sometimes but make her nut every other time is my motto. That's for girls that only nut from cl1toral stim, the other girls are likely to nut every time as long as you're not a minute man.

Be rough and manly, take what's yours, get in the moment, get that nut.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The phrases I hear all the time is “he fvcked me so good,, blah blah blah.”

I seriously think we are short changing ourselves when it comes to sex. Since when has it been our duty to”fvck me good?” It’s in every song. Every Rihanna song is how I can serve her pvssy. And this is ingrained into women’s subconscious minds.

And this even manifested in one of my relationships where she thought my entire purpose was just to turn her on.

I can create a revolution. And this b1ch thinks my potential is confined in her little vagina? Lmao.
Women are biologically programmed to want the cvm of what they consider to be a hot guy inside them. If she's saying things like that, she's super high interest. If she's not, she just wants validation.

Men are biologically programmed to do the same. Except that many of us completely lose our objectivity over some super hot young thing.

Women are spoiled because men spoil them..

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It truly is amazing the effect a woman you find devastatingly beautiful has when she’s naked under you. And I don’t mean just hot, I mean like a chick that encompasses everything you’d ever want physically .

It is a hard thing to resist.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh..it is what it is...sometimes i feel like this whole creation of society, developement, fancy inventions, gadgets were just attempts to make women happy and satisfied. But as you can probably guess, women are never satisfied, its their curse. So this developement kept going on for thousands of years and will continue to go on..
In a way, its good as its what drives men to be better, to do better..but we have to decide the finish line for ourselves..as its never going to end on its own.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree. A lot on here are obsessed with making women happy. Sex to me is about me, if I can please her too it’s just good manners and a bonus.

the one which used to make me laugh as a younger man was women complaining that “sechs is very important” as their BF wasn’t hitting the spots. As a younger man I sometimes went months without getting laid . I think I went a full year once or twice. While they were nitpicking because he spent 8 minutes giving head instead of 15.

some women are into sechs for the sake of sechs. Others are more objective and see it as a bonus and makes them feel desired.

when I met a woman who was really into it, it was a turn off. You know if it’s that high in her priorities, it’s never just gonna be you, and have a difficult and busy month and she will stray.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my girl is well taken care of in the bedroom. But I have no complaints. I get whatever I want and how I want it. If she isn't into p0rnstar sex, then we won't last. It's always been that way.

Some of you guys really concern me. All these theories to try and maintain position. If you are that worried about who gets what during sex, I'd bet you have other issues far bigger that pertain to your lack of leadership in the relationship.