Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Are Simple, Not Computers

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
perhaps posting is just a waste of time because i think you just need to get out more. :woo:

the fact that you repeatedly claim to have the "answer," "truth," or "end" to how to get women simply shows that you are very ignorant. moreover, very hypocritical. either that, or you get out very little, and each time you do one thing right, you come back here and yell "EUREKA!" because you just figured out women have a hole in between their legs. :rolleyes:

i get the feeling you want us to flame you for sake of getting attention. so, PVSSY-EATER, i'm going to make your day. :cheer: but please read on, and don't be so damn ignorant...

everything you noted is not a "technique," namely the following:

Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
Kino her.
Do cold approaches.
Post a field report.
Learn better social skills.
Have the control.
Learn how to dance.
Do action dates.
If you are fat or skinny, work out to improve yourself.
Looks do matter to an extent.
most of all, i'm surprised you lumped this into the category of "techniques"

Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
You must go out and learn from your mistakes.
so, there goes pretty much half your list. the things i excerpted are ways you can improve your life...not just women.

better social skills will make YOUR LIFE BETTER. you preach so much about improving your career, well social skills will definitely help you in that too. improving yourself and learning from your mistakes are exactly what you should be doing.

seriously, tell me, PVSSY-EATER, if you don't "kino" women, don't do cold approaches, learn better social skills, take control (of your life), learn to dance, improve yourself if you are fat/skinny, ignore the fact that looks do matter to an extent, and above all not go out and learn from your mistakes...then how the **** do you get women so easily??????

unless you are the most natural seducer born to mankind, you will have to have done atleast one of those aforementioned "techniques," buddy.

i would really like to see what you have to say to this.

no offense, but to most, i think it's tough for people to take you seriously and not laugh when you keep saying stuff like women are human, blah blah.

seriously, even though you supposedly seem adamently against the whole technique thing, it's just as silly to tell us to practice eyecontact on our pets. :crackup:

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell us to practice eyecontact on our pets
:crackup:

I just won a staring contest with my cat twice in a row! Now I'm going to be better with girls!:cheer:

Mr.De Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, its based on how you treat woman. I was a nice guy, a normal AFC. I wondered, "Why dont I get woman? What do they want?" Untill I discovered, that woman get in touch with their basic instincts, finding a male companion who is suitable to protect and feed her, and her children...A.K.A. an alpha male/a real man.

The sad reality is, like in nature, is that not every male is a leader. And therefore not in the state-of-mind, wich P-E clarifies as the sexual state, of atracting woman...

Wich is true to an extent. But does that mean that most of the guys who arent born/raised as leaders wont have woman??? Ofcourse not!

But in todays society men are getting more lazy and feminen, start giving up hope ect. Because they get mixed signals and advise eg. people tell them, just be yourself,and sure you WILL get woman! And they say to themselves: "Im being myself, and I still dont get woman?"
And on the other hand, the message they get from media is eg.Hey man, if you got the hair, the car, the attitude, you WILL get woman! And they AFC thinks to himself: "Damnit, Ive got none, Ive got no chance with woman."

But hey! Arent these AFC just being themselves? Yes, they are! But dont try to be Brad Pitt either, or Bruce Willlis...Why? Cause you arent a celebrity, you arent stinking rich, neither do you have a permanent social value of a 10 to just about everyone...

But you guys are prolly thinking: "Mr.De Beer, wtf man, woman want more than just a man that can provide, this isnt the the fcking 1800's."

True, but the thing that triggers them are those basic principles of a provider, a protecter, of a alpha male. The same as we are atracted to woman, we look for a female thats best for raising our children (Fit and beautiful, big breats ect.) And to be honest, its just a state of mind thats required to be an alpha male. It takes experience and time, if you rush it, youle fail.

If you are a AFC, it takes time to realize that you are in the driving seat of your life. And that you can do/get just about anything if you put your mind and effort in to it. But as I said, its all in the mind.

I know, I know, its nice to know how to chat up a girl with sharp pickup lines, ****y humour ect. And it works, but you have to have more than that.

You have to be a man, to get the fittest woman.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still surprised that people are actually TAKING ADVICE on how to get women from a guy that admitted that he hasn't had pvssy in forever, doesn't have a girl, and has failed to produce one single shred of proof that he gets girls easily. This forum has truely been shot to sh!t.

He will claim that getting women is so easy, and that all you need to do is listen to what he says. But there isn't ONE photograph of Pvssy Eater on this forum, or ONE photograph of Pvssy Eater with one of his girls.

All this guy does is sit at home, and build theory after theory on how to get women. As soon as something makes sense in his head, he posts his whole mental process in the form of 6-7 threads. That's why his opinion changes every week. Last week he was saying "look her in the eye and speak in a low voice, she will f*ck you". This week he is saying "she is a human being, see her as one, and she will f*ck you".

Every week this guy will come and post a thread about how he has "figured it out" and will tell you what you need to do. Meanwhile, nothing has changed. He's still alone, thinking up a theory after theory, and stroking his ego on this forum.

If he can post some PERSONAL PROOF that his advice works (I'm talking several photos of PVSSY EATER with girls), I will swallow my words. But until then, all I see is keyboard jockey ramblings from a guy that has nothing better to do.

edit - also I love how he's claiming he doesn't want flame wars, yet he spent the entire last week flaming me. what a f*cking hypocrite.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Oh man I will be here all night trying to respond to you guys, let me start with bel, because I promised him, you know, I MUST keep my word, hahaa.

Bel tell me if I am wrong, but your basic argument is that there no certain solution, or, should I say, overall thing to answer about this topic of attracting women, that some things work for one guy, and others may work for another....is that it?

AND YOU HAVE JUST SUMMED UP WHAT I JUST SAID IN THE THREAD.

See one guy, goes out and is successful, but his personality is more of a ****y and funny, always being a challenge guy, so if you asked him, how are you so successful with women, he will say......you got me!

Then the other one, goes out and is successful, but his personality is more quiet, laid back, does not even focus on women as much, and if you asked him, okay....you get my picture.

Now, to continue explaining to you bel and the rest of the board, sexual state is not a technique, a tactic, a theory. When a woman finds a man attractive, she CANNOT, can I repeat...CANNOT, explain exactly WHY, can I repeat....WHY, she found him attractive.

Lets look into the real world of dating and mating shall we, you know, the one that h20 says that I have never been to, haha.

Lets look at the guys that all the women chase after. One guy is tall, dark, and would be considered handsome or making a good amount of money in his life. So, guys who dont understand attraction look at him and say, TO GET WOMEN ATTRACTED, I SHOULD BE LIKE HIM.

Another guy may be working at the neighborhood seven eleven, lives check to check to another check, drives a beat down old car, but has a unique and funny personality, so, guys who dont understand attraction look at him and say, TO GET WOMEN ATTRACTED, I SHOULD BE LIKE HIM.

So now, we have all these techniques that sort of, work, right. And it goes back to what bel said, some work for one guy, some dont, well that fact of the matter is, the technique was not the reason for attraction.

What is a technique? It is a stragety and gameplan used and created, to get closer to getting some azz. Sexual state, is not a technique. Sexual state, is a state of mind. Okay, when you look at a girl in what some may describe, that way, when you look into her eyes, she just FEELS attracted to you.............she cant explain it, you dont even know she is feeling that way at the time, so you go into your techniques, and she is interested, and you think it was the technique, when the bytch was feeling you even before you SAID ANYTHING. I mean, it is not magic, or.......whatever you might call it. A woman feels this way, and does not even understand why.......

Now, I cannot provide you guys, with a scientific observation or research to BACK UP what I just said. If you dont want to, keep learning techniques. But, I promise you, when you get mature in this area of women, you will think about to what I am saying now, and you will see what I am coming from. Right now, and I totally understand, a lot of you are just not going to understand what I am saying. You all feel that life is very complex, requires a lot of hard work, etc. Well in reality, life is simple. The business world is changing, if you can KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES, you will still be successful, most businesses fail today because they cannot keep up with the times, keeping up is simple, just keep up. Most men are failing today with women, because they are learning and applying alllllllllllllllllllllllll of these techniques to their lives, WITHOUT, and I mean, WITHOUT, connecting with them on a sexual state, and thus, they are FAILING. Hell, if you still what to keep ****y funny a part of your personality, hell by no means get rid of it. Hell, if you still want to be a jerk, hell, by no means, get rid of it. But, if you DO NOT connect with her on a sexual state, then you will go no further than the nice guy standing at her door with a dozen roses and a box of candies.

And to the flamers, who like to call me attention ***** and whatever, if you look at my threads, all of them, they all explain what can be refered to as inner game. Through all of them, I was trying to understand what it actually was that I did, that caused the attraction. I found out, I did nothing to cause the attraction. The woman is always in her sexual state, hell, everything they do is sexual. When I get in mind and look at her, in what some call, that way, look in her eyes, she just FEELLLS the attraction. Some might give you the usual signs of attraction, but like Anti Dump said, most quality women will try and hide those attractions but you will know in your gut that that bytch feels you right now.

And one more thing, damn this is long, there is no such thing as rejection.......WHAT! WHAT! PVSSY EATER IS GOD DAMN DUMB, hey, flamer, sit the hell down and shut the hell up!

When you connect with a woman, trust me, she feels you. Some might try to act like they dont wand try to reject you, dont take this personally, the reason behind that is either she has a guy and she is faithful, or, she feels this attraction and wants to try and sort it out before she goes further, but, just know my friend, the bytch is feeling you dawg.

Until later PVSSY EATER OUT

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
MindOverMatter, I told you, if you have a personal problem with me, pm me, and I can arrange to send you a plane ticket to michigan, and you can say to my face what you have to say. Either discuss the topic or...if you have a problem we can solve it. Your views of me personally is fvcked up, you dont know me, but it seems like you have a problem with me, so pm me, and we can settle this....aight?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvssy Eater, I don't have a problem with YOU, I have a problem with the way you deliver your message and the message ITSELF.

You claim getting women is easy. But all you are doing is TALKING. Talk is cheap, LEAD BY EXAMPLE

Instead of buying me a ticket to Motown, post some photos of you and your hos, and PROVE that what you are telling us works. You say getting women is easy and that we should listen to you? PROVE IT. Lets see the women you have gotten with your ways of thinking. If it's as easy as you say, how come you can't back it up? Post some proof that your own advice has worked for you, and I will f*cking apologize and never doubt your advice again.

But the very fact you'd rather buy me a ticket to Detroit rather then post some proof tells me that you DON'T HAVE ANY. Your own advice doesn't work for you, and you are just babbling theory.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
mInd I dont have a scanner man, I told you that. This is how I look,

I am black, about 5 9 or so.
I am trying to get my waist down to 29 inches, I am at about a 32 right now
Totally average in looks. I would say about a 6 in looks. Thats it.
I work in commissioned sales, I only fix and dress myself up when going on appointments, I throw on a white t shirt and some jeans, and some tennis shoes and go to the clubs with.
I dont wear cologne, sometimes, most times, I just put on deordant.

I can give you some girls numbers and you can call them to talk with them if you want to, man, I dont have a scanner to post pictures.

If you are trying to see if I look like Denzel, hell no, and I dont what to look like Denzel, I like looking like me.

I am totally average in looks, hell a 6, probably not even that.

I connect with women, thats all I do. I dont try and go out and change my personality, I like my personality, it is a little off, but, haha, I like it,.

I dont have a scanner man, seriously, if I did, I would give you guys some pictures.

But, Mind, dont take what I am saying as if....this is only Pvssy Eaters views, I am giving you the reason why women are attracted in the first place, not nesscarily, something I made up off the top of my head, and I think that is why you get so mad at my threads.

Mind you seem to be a pretty boy type of guy, I mean, looks probably mean a lot to you, thats fine partner, thats your personality, that is fine, do you!

But they dont matter to me, I connect with women. Connection is why the relationship continues............it is very hard for women to connect with most men today, becasue most men are trying to re invent themselves, and dont even understand they are not connecting, and that is the problem.

Like dialing into aol. You know the site you want to go to, you know what you want to research, you know how to use aol, but if you dont connect.............you are just as not on the internet as a guy without a computer.

Do you see what I am trying to say.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a scanner. I doubt Player_Supreme, Hoobie, Asian_Playboy, SupergigoloDJ, or Diablo have one.

Between digital cameras, cellphone cameras, and webcams, it's easy as hell to grab a couple of photographs of yourself and your girls. A lot easier then buying MindOverMatter a ticket to Michigan.

edit - And I am not saying connections aren't important. If you read any of my tips in the Tips forum, you will see that my game is heavily based around connections. But the way you explain connections, they are way too vague. "She is a human being, realize that and she will open her legs for you". That's not advice, that's vague gibberish.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Mind....I have photos.....how do I upload them on the computer then? tell me, teach me, I am listening

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want me to tell you how to get photos on to your computer? It's not rocket science. You have a buddy with a cellphone camera? Next time you're out, have him take a photo of you and one of your girls. Most girls I know have a digital camera, next time you're with one of your girls, take a photo together.

It's not hard.

edit - I'm sure most photocopy places have scanners...

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SCANNER
Place pictures face down at corner of glass
If scanner has a button, press it, then follow the instructions
If it doesn't, open up the start menu and find the programs that came with the scanner, run them, and follow the instructions

DIGITAL CAMERA
Plug camera into the computer
Switch camera to playback mode
Instructions should appear automatically; follow them

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
And I did not say, she is a human being so she will open her legs for you, did you read the thread at all?

The only reason I stress women are human, because a lot of guys think they have to program her, like a damn computer or something, she is a human being, she is already programmed a certain way. That is what I am trying to say. And the only reason I said it was so that guys would stop thinking women as computers.

Now, for the attraction part, you and her have to connect. I have already explained that. MindOverMatter you seem like a smart guy, but I dont really understand what the hell it is that sounds so vague. No, the truth is, what I said is so simple. We dont want to think life as simple, we want to think of life as hard and complex. Women are simple, simple, simple. Why you feel I have to post a picture so PROVE to you I get puzzy, is beyond me, and shows your LACK of self esteem. Hell, read the material I gave, think about, think about, think about for a second, and I bet after a while, you will see what the fvck I am talking about.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are simple, simple, simple. Why you feel I have to post a picture so PROVE to you I get puzzy, is beyond me, and shows your LACK of self esteem.
Pvssy Eater, you write your advice with an expert standpoint. Do this, and you will get women. Think this way, you will get women. Listen to me, pm me, and you will get women. And so on.

You are talking like an expert, but the problem is, you don't have any credentials. Photographs of you with your women tells us that your advice works, and that you are 100% correct. It tells us that you know what you are talking about, and that you are not just making up theory. It gives you credibility.

If you want to talk like a guru/expert and make us listen to you, then back it up with some proof.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Mind..........shut up for a minute, listen to yourself.

just listen, this is you talking, not me, you ready....

You are talking like an expert, but the problem is, you don't have any credentials. Photographs of you with your women tells us that your advice works, and that you are 100% correct. It tells us that you know what you are talking about, and that you are not just making up theory. It gives you credibility.

If you want to talk like a guru/expert and make us listen to you, then back it up with some proof.

MInd........................what you just said, you with me, is exactly what I said, is the problem with this site.

So I post a field report from teh club tonight, okay. I come back to this forum, and seeing that my personality is more of the life of the party, I usually, not always, but usualluy about 8 out of ten leave the club with a girl.

I am always on the dance floor, going from chick to chick. Kinoing, kissing like a motafvcka.

I come back here, and I post a field report.....what would I say, MindOverMatter?

Hey guys, I went to the club tonight! Let me tell you, I had such a great time and I have included some pictures as well!

I came in the club, hyped up and full of energy, I was three seconding people all night. I basically danced with majority of the women in the club, then I went home tonight with a hot chick...

So basically guys, tonight was a great night. I used a lot of kino, ****y and funny, and I three seconded people all night. PvssyEater out

Okay....MindOverMatter, what did I just do. I posted my pictures, gave my field report, and summed up....that the night was so great, becasue of the techniques I used. Now, keep in mind, I posted some pictures now. And I gave my field report. But did I help anybody? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Because the reaoson I was so attractive in teh club, was because I was in my sexual state. I could have leaned up against the bar, or as some people call those guys against the wall, death row, and still connected.

That is what I am talking about. THAT.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a pretty bad example of a field report. If you look at the field report forum on fastseduction.com, people go to pains to describe every little detail. Their mood, what they were wearing, how they approached the girl, what they said, how they acted towards her, what kind of vibe they had, whether or not they connected to her in a sexual state, etc.

Some of the reports are so well written that you can pretty much observe the whole event. Game is built on observation, trial and error, and past success. By observing people with game, you learn what it is about them that attracts women. By going out and trying it, you learn what works and what doesnt. That which works, you keep, that which doesn't you discard. Sharing your field experiance with others in great detail gives them observational knowledge that they can use to improve their own game.

You yourself admit that there is too much information on sosuave, and I agree. So how does a guy who's clueless with women seperate good advice from garbage? By the credibility of posters.

You post photos of you and your girls. Everytime people read posts, whether it's a tip, field report, or just plain old advice, they know that what you are saying is proven to be right, and that the information you give them is solid advice, instead of keyboard jockey theory.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

It's all semantics anyways.

Some guys don't want to succeed.
Some guys will succeed.

You don't know anything until you've done. Reading it, memorizing it, even testing yourself on it doesn't work. The only time you know it is if you've gone through it.

You can't know sex by reading about it.
You can't know death until you lose someone.
You can't know a relationship until you actually engage in one.
You don't know driving until you sit behind a car and go from 0 to 80 and drive all types of scenarios.

Guys here know little if anything simply because its theory, and 99% of it is regurgitated crap from guru's summarized into a guy's own words.

I've read enough of the junk out there to know there's better things to be doing with my time than TRYING to get top ranked pvssy by sacrificing my time, my money, or my soul. And eventually, that pvssy gets old and stale anyways.

Quite honestly...I do not believe SS.Com is going anywhere or that the dating community will stumble upon 1 elite secret that knocks home-runs with women. Guys will come here, find good knowledge or not, and leave. Some will make some of it, some HAVE to struggle and get to the lowest point so they fight to get beyond where they were.

Any guy who's been social with girls knows looks matter; every girl has a type, but typically it's NOT the type you see on TV. And again, no it's not. The normal women, you see day in-day out everywhere, 95% of the time, don't want what's on TV, they want what's considered ABOVE AVERAGE in the real world. Unless you have some Social-Hor with a big head or aspirations of being a HOLLYWOOD HOR, being Brad Pitt is useless unless it's a goal of your's.

What you really learn coming to SS.com is that you're given some system to go out there and learn and fail, and realize, "we're making this too complex."

Case-in-point...

MTV had an episode of Made, the only 1 or 2 I watched of Tony Brown, the 19 yo virgin who wanted to be a college pimp. Without SUS, WIN, and DBOL, it wasn't going to happen. They aligned him with a "guru" named David who "gives seminars on dating" and set him free. In 3 days, the "guru" wanted him to be laying chicks. However, and I quote,:

"this guy really only wants a girlfriend. he was never made to be a player, to have multiple women, but sometimes you have to show them this and not just tell them it."

DAVID purposefully set it up so he'd get a taste of what he probably didn't want but THOUGHT he did. Finally, Tony Brown or "TB" as his DJ name was, did it and didn't like it. Sure, they upgraded his style somewhat and he learned to be outgoing, but trying to change who he was, was like taking the stripes off a zebra and calling it a horse. IT is still a zebra.

Maybe I speak casually because I'm mid-20's (not old, but I've had my fun now and then) and don't really care about this as much anymore. The girls I knew only 1 year ago are gone. I moved on or they did. As I go to know them, very few were worthy of a friendship and even less were worthy of GF status, just because that's how it goes. And when it comes time to make plans and use my time, all those ACQUAINTANCES are a drain on time, or will try to.

The tips I truly picked up were to go for girls I REALLY Liked genuinely AND would confidently go for. Many times I went out and thought a girl was hot, but didn't like her. That was just my d!ck talking. Other times girls liked me, but I didn't like them ENOUGH back to warrant time with them. I always felt I had to like a girl MORE than the things I truly enjoyed, like golf, work, lifting, friends, family, poker, etc. And for me, that worked. I have a girl I've been seeing steady that loves sex, multiple times a day, plays golf with me, wants to learn poker, is very open minded, comes from a great family, and wants me to take the lead role. But someone like that doesn't usually happen at clubs, not bar/clubs anyways. They happen at golf clubs, or through friends, or at social events.

I compare all this to my golfing experiences. When I was younger, I always wanted to be better than the skills I had at the moment and I'd beat myself up for not being good enough. Yet, I was still good enough to beat the club I played at, all my family, friends and be a high school captain who competed locally. I'd squeeze every last drop out of my time getting better, to the point I'd get frustrated at the VERY THING I loved. So, for a few days I walked away. I let my mind dissolve the mental blocks. I stopped thinking about it so much and JUST ENJOYED it. And that was the problem, with any of it, don't do it if you don't enjoy it. You ruin the purity of it.

Some tips...and some I share with Tucker Max, READ ALOT, READ EVERYTHING.

Some girls may find your book collection dorky, or boring, or even weird, but being knowledgable broadens your horizons and gives you ample ammunition to talk about. Not to mention, it makes you unique. All the girls love the fact I'm well read, not just about business and golf, but about sex, relationships, and psychology. You'd be shocked at how easy it is to become a master in a year at something relative to everybody else. All it takes is 1% over your competitor to win.

Fvck the good body shyt. Do it for yourself. Be motivated for the looks, but deep down, do it for you. Do it so lifting random things is easier. Do it so the girl feels safe around you. Do it because we have soldiers fighting in foreign lands who do much SHYTTIER stuff than you, and the least you can do is WALK, RUN, and LIFT. Do it for the old folks who can't do it anymore. Do it, because some day you won't be able to enjoy the body you have in the shape you have it in.

Stop believing life is what's shown you, and believe life is what you show others. Many people way for life to ACT toward them, rather than, ACTING toward life. Get away from the TV. Get up and make your own NEWS for that day.

Friends are a CHOICE, family is not. That's right. If you got friends who don't support you for you, ditch 'em. If they drag on time you don't want to waste, move on. Seriously, these aren't the days where you're stuck in class and only hang with kids who's parents are cool with your parent's. These are the days of life, that tick by, minute by minute, wasted it not appreciated.

**Some girls will find approaching weird, some won't. The same with guys. Some guys find being approached weird, like some intrusion on their privacy, that's why they don't. Well, that's poor beliefs. How can you meet anyone new if you don't hold yourself out there?

Chill out. Make measurable progress in whatever it is you desire. Stepping forward 1 day at a time is the best medicine. Many people try to sprint, then fail. Some people are sprinters, they like to burn up tons of energy and do it right away, and they keep the momentum going. Others, need to form the habit and start small so they creap into new routines. Do what fits.

You want a unified theory on man vs woman?

Man and woman are meant to be together and will be together in a RELATIONSHIP based on wants. Yes, wants. If you got a girl who does nothing but nag and brings nothing to the relationship, what do you care? Fact of the matter is...a girl won't go to a guy unless she wants something. Love, sex, companionship, kids, etc.

If you're not the guy she wants, move on. You're not supposed to know this, she is. You be the best you, you can be. That means sitting down, piling up a list of where you and where you think it would be cool to be and DOING it. Yes, doing it. Don't ever compare or compete with someone else, that's too limiting. If you're overweight and think being lean and muscular like a model is cool, go for it. If you think investing in stock is cool but you have no money, get a job and learn in the meantime.

If we broke apart a person into who they are, it wouldn't work. A person's attraction to another is something indescribable. All pieces ONLY work together. If you say you like her sex appeal, that's a piece, and it may go away. You hope it won't, but it could. A person's attraction to something is an ******D display of their INNER FEELINGS. Meaning, if you like sluts, you like what you like about them. It is a response to something, generally, we don't have a choice because it's ALREADY BEEN MADE IN OUR MINDS. We have a deep knowing of what we like and don't like, yet some guys go for what they don't like (i.e. short-term thinking or limited thinking).

Any guy here knows his ideal girl, and if she walked by, he'd stop time for her and marry her RIGHT THERE. HE wouldn't game her, neg her, or anything else, he'd be straight up genuine, as 2 people deal like that. But you game them when they're not your type, because you feel you have to be fake to get people you're not comfortable with in knowing who you are truly. Otherwise, the girl that is your type will fall HARD for who you are STRAIGHT up. Just as you would her.

A geeky girl who some might like, could act slutty, flash herself everywhere and try to catch your eye, and even ACT like the person you might like, and temporarily she'd win, and you'd respond accordingly. BUT, in the long-run, her lack of congruency would make her unhappy and YOUR understanding of who she truly is would set you 2 apart. A girl can't ACT like what you want anymore than you can ACT like what she wants. A girl who wants a guy rough on the edges, with a loose clothing style and a party demeanor isn't going for mr. professional, UNLESS, he's THAT guy in different clothing.

Peace

A-unit

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pvussy eater stfu already....stop getting into internet pvssy fights. i agree with you that women are simple once you get the basics. Im really starting to hate this board for making this whole women thing more complicated than is worth making it. I mean a ****ing space shuttle instruction book will be shorter than all the how to on this board, which kinda pisses me off. women are inferior in every way to a man yet we have all this **** about women. The only thing you need to understand with american woman is that the one that cares the least is the one who comes out best in a relationship. American women are garbage, irrational, and *****es.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Attraction is not something she can control, it just happens. David D has this right. He then goes on to say how you can 'trigger' attraction with C&F methods? He contradicts himself by saying this. Do you honestly think if she is not attacted to you begin with that any C&F will make her attracted to you? I doubt it, an if it does - is only because some attraction to you was there to begin with.
You CAN trigger attraction with C&F. I have done it, seen it done, and David D notes many examples of this in his personal experiences.

In fact, I remember this one girl, like I was maybe 14, this is before I had any "game" to speak of. OK, this girl at a party was acting all b!tchy to some other girls and guys, and I had had enough, so I tell her to shut her mouth because no one wants to hear it. You know what happened after that? She told some of her friends that she was "in love" with me. Until then she barely knew I existed. (I later ****ed that whole prospect up, but that's another story which I won't tell because it is the classic AFC story which you've all heard from thousands on this site)

The point is, taking charge, being a man, grooming, bodybuilding, C&F, NLP, all these things can help your game immensely and should NEVER be minimized or scoffed away.

To put it in better perspective:

Women use, lotions, cremes, makeup, hairstyles, tanning, perfume, and yes WORKING OUT and STAYING IN SHAPE to attract men.

But you know what attracts men also? A sexual state. A woman in a constant sexual state will get laid more than the Beatles in concert, all of them.

The point is the "sexual state" ITSELF will only work on BIG sluts, desperate women, and fatties. UNLESS your sexual state is accompanied by demonstrating and actually HAVING VALUE, GAINING RAPPORT, DEVELOPING COMFORT, TRUST!

The FIRST criteria is ALWAYS VALUE! ****, you can even FAKE value, but without her perceiving you as having value (no, a sexual state itself is not value, except to a prostitute, fat, or desperate woman), she will NOT allow any further interactions until you demonstrate VALUE.

'Slinger