Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Are Simple, Not Computers

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I will make this thread, based on the overall response of this subject of women, this whole sites purpose, why so many here are still in the dark, and so on.

The following is not a theory, or a technique, or a tactic, the following is a true and tested reason, as to WHY and HOW women are so simple, this topic of women is overrated, and why women are easy to attract. You ready......read on, fellows.

Have any of you heard any of these statments about how to attract or get women in your lifetime?

Kino her.
Dont just be yourself.
Use a three second rule.
Do cold approaches.
Post a field report.
Only call after three days.
Be ****y and funny.
Dont be a nice guy.
Its better to be a jerk, than a nice guy.
Learn better social skills.
Have the control.
Be a mystery, be a challenge.
Dont always be available.
Learn how to dance.
Do action dates.
Always dress your best.
If you are fat or skinny, work out to improve yourself.
Looks do matter to an extent.
Dont be afraid of your testerone.
Neg hit her.
Use good seduction, like trance words, nlp, mirroring, patterns.
Dont act like an AFC.
Dont give her compliments.
You must go out and learn from your mistakes.

There is a lot more, but my favorite one, Become a Don Juan.

While all of these are great techniques, great tactics, hell man, a great way to get guys to go out and....knock em dead! But the only problem with all of these are one thing, THEY ARE NOT THE REASONS WHY.....THE WOMAN GOT ATTRACTED. Oh, I can see the flamers getting ready to type, on your mark, get set, sit down! Go down for the continuation........

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
On paper, all of the techniques and lifestyles like becoming a don juan, not being a nice guy, being more of a jerk, are great on paper, they serve as a great marketing ploy to make money, I mean alllllllllll of the books out there about how to attract women are based around most or some of the techniques just mentioned. The honest truth is, while these techniques were present at the inital contact with the woman, they were not the womans reason for attraction, but merely, the mans attitude or personality. All of the techniques are just facets of another mans personality, and since that guy gets laid, he puts out there to the world, that if you behave like me, and adapt my behavior patterns and ways like ****y and funny, challenge, mystery, etc, it will get you laid................when, those were not even the REASON why he got laid in the first place.

Before I talk about how and why women get attracted, let me point out and disclose what women are NOT. I think, this is important....

Women are not......

Computers, needing to be programmed.
Games, needing to be beaten.
Puzzles, needing to be understood or figured out.
Obstacles, needing to be conquered first, before they conquer us.
Goddesses, needing and required to be worshipped.
Snakes, seeking to poison and destroy us.
Idiots, who dont know a real man when they see one.
Idiots, who just want a jerk to belittle them.
Idiots, who have no sense of purpose and no goals in life.
Players, who only seek to play a game with peoples heart.

But women are simple, normal human beings. They...
cry, laugh, sleep, run, jump, and enjoy great sex, etc. Do these six things sound familiar, yeah, thats what YOU do!

Go on down......the fun is just starting.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the deception, of if I were in critical thinking class, the fallacy, which is a twisted way of thinking....the twisted thinking in those techniques I listed earlier is this.....

YOU MUST CHANGE.

Oh, oh, look at the flamers.....they are like, yeah, we are going to get this sucker, sit down you idiot!

I likened this popular topic of women, to the most popular basketball player of all time, Michael Jordan. Are you ready? Lets rock and roll....

When you look at Michaels career, and some newbie comes along and says, I want to be like Michael Jordan...well, what would you tell him.

learn how to play basketball real good.
Be a great team player.
Work on your jump shot.
Work on your speed.
Get some good hops.
Learn how to dunk, and dunk reall good.
Be in good shape.
Be a great clutch shooter.
Play great defense.
Play better offense.
Pass the ball sometimes.
Know how to lead your team.

I can go on and on. So.....you might ask, what is wrong with this picture? These are all great things and actually things that someone who wants to go to the NBA, should have, but he asked you, how can I be like Mike, not just make it in the NBA.

Michael was the best of all time, because he knew the inner secret, that really no coach could teach, and that was the WHEN, to run a certain play, and how to make a big play, when it was needed, out of the blue, out of basically nothing. That is the skill, that made Michael the best of all time. He just didnt dunk good and shoot good, he created plays and ways to score that people had never seen before, he knew some inner secrets of the game.

I am not saying, all those things I listed will not make someone a great ball player, but the kid asked how can he be like mike, well, it will take a deeper knowledge of the game.

So, you might say, what the hell does this have to do with women, puzzy, eating puzzy, or just not getting puzzy. The point I was TRYING to make out of this example, not sure how well I did it, but the reason behind Michaels greatness, was not, displayed, in outer appearance or personalities, or abilities. Michaels real reason for such great success, was his inner secret he knew about the game.......Go on down to the next reply for some more and the conclusion is coming real soon, stay tuned, come on down with Pvssy Eater.....

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
When newbies come to us, and ask us, How can I get women attracted to me? We give them the same format of an answer that was given to the kid about M.J............we stress and put emphasis on the outer appearance of the newbie. We drill techniques and tactics, and be ****y and funny, dont call on this day, etc, until the newbie is basically overloaded with information, and they are just like, damn, does it take all this work....The DJ bible is almost the size of the King James Bible, damnnnnnnn.

But see, no one here seems to really know the REASON why women are attracted to the guys who just happen to DO some of these most popular techniques or are considered by society to be a jerk or a don juan pimp.

So the newbies of this site, and the flamers, who are just ready to flame after this is over, and some of the guys who like great discussions are asking right now, get to the point, what is it Pvssy!!!

Well.....I am sorry, but you are going to have to moosie on down to the next reply with me, come on, come on, lets go.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
So women are humans, right. We agree? Okay, now....for the good stuff.

A woman and a man, must connect. And the only way they connect, is through that inner secret in us, called, SEXUAL STATE.

Oh, oh, look at them! Damn, flamers.........hey flamers.......sit the hell down!

You say, damn it Pvssy, you said this shyt in that flame war back there...and you would be right. Why am I saying it again....oh, do you really want to know?

Sexual state, is not a technique or a tactic or a theory, sexual state is a state of mind, where we, and this should be in quotations, live in the bedroom. Remember how you though and felt in the bedroom, that is sexual state. Then....as I said again in that flame war, there is the eye contact, but the eye contact means nothing without the sexual state. Hell you look your boss in the eye, and I DONT THINK...you are in the sexual state when you look at himmmmmmm.....hmmmmmmmm.:eek:

You dont have to walk around all day in this state, just get in it when you are around women....then, just look at her. Thats it. Wheres the techniques at?

She is thinking through all this, Damn who is this guy? It is something about him that is, so attractive. What is it? I think, damn, do I like this fool?

These are her thoughts, whether you are white, brown, red, yellow, tall, small, nerdy, ugly, works out, works in, wheres the ****y funny? Wheres the mystery? Wheres the NLP, guys, dont you see, its over.....listen, just shut up flamers and listen to her think,

Who is this? He is not tall, he could learn how to dress a little better, does he have any friends or anything? Damn, does he even have a job.....but, why, do I.....like this motherfvcker! Lord, what is this shyt!

Listen to her, the bytch is reasoning within herself, and you aint even DID ANYTHING YET. This is an example of her thinking process, before you even open your mouth, this is all happening in a split second, right then and there while you are looking at her....so, you know, you read the website, it is time to go and try some ****y and funny baby.....then you see she is interested, gives you a number, has sex with you that night, and you conclude to the board.....

This ****y funny stuff works.
This being a challenge stuff works.
Having great social skills works.
This knowing how to dance great works.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You could have went up to her and were fat, ugly, with no job, and sounded like Steve Urkel......she would have STILL BEEN THINKING BASED ON THE POWER OF THAT SEXUAL STATE AND EYE CONTACT.....

He is out of shape! I dont even know him that well! But, damn, why do I like him...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Go down to the next reply for the conclusion and the beginning of probably the biggest flame war this site has ever seen, and I will explain why....

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
See, I said before, this topic of women was overrated. Because....the focus is on applying all these new improvements to your life, that in the end, you could have done without, and just been yourself.

The reason, and I already know, that people are not going to like what I just posted is because, they dont believe that life and women in general are simple. Do you know what I just said is so simple, a five year old can do it, yeah........five year old boys can get horny too......ask Michael Jackson, no, no, Michael that was just a joke.

But see, haha, do you know what easy I what I just said was? Now go back and look at some of the techniques you have to master, takes time and effort doesnt it. Why doesnt the fat guy you see out with the hot babe act all ****y and funny? Haha, and dont say you have not seen it.....

But people like to make these harder and more complex, than what they are. I said before and Pook even said, women are all sexual beings.....which means, they, and this should be in quotations, they LIVE IN THE BEDROOM TOO.....so, how can a man and woman connect, hahaha, you got it. Thats why it works.

Guys that get laid, do this all the time, and dont even know, what they are doing.....then they conclude it was their personality, their ****iness, their man ness, their don juan ness, there is no such thing as a don juan. A don juan is a made up fictional character, who masters these techniques I described above. to get these women. There are no such things as AFCS.

Why do I say just be yourself? Because being somebody else, acting like somebody else, by applying these techniques, are just a waste of time.................the techniques did not get you laid.......it was the connection that did.

PVSSY EATER OUT

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
constructive criticism, skepticism, and logical agruements based on differing experiences are not flame wars. If you cannot take the heat than do not bother stepping into the kitchen. On numerous times I have offered advice on your "this is the final answers to everyones problems" threads that countered yours. Rarely if ever have you replied with a logical, field tested, truthful response. Most of the time you have continued on with another thread disregarding all negative criticisms or thought provoking content that was part of your original thread. I'm not trying to be an a$shole here but you have managed to mistake a truth for an attack. You are in no way a matry and you continue to act like one on here. If you get attacked based on the content of "ideas" than suck it up and realize that some of what you have said might be bull****. Most of the "flame wars" that you start are self provoked.

You reap what you sow. I can write up a 30 page response to this viewpoint. It would largely go ignored though so there isn't a point since I dont have the time for it.

And besides that your most recent threads have basically been re-hashing those that Pook has written. Quite being a demi-god and actually read and enjoy the information provided from this site.

Sorry if this post was in anyway a "flame" so much as it was meant to be an actually criticsm. Either way its your life, live it like you want to. My problem lies in telling those who are here thinking that they will find an answer stumbling across things that will set them back. MoM provided numerous examples of such in his response to the post you will ignore in the future, since starting this new one. His replies weren't flames, but rather an honest criticsm of real life that you ignored.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P-E,

Here is my whole arguement. It isn't complicated and I dont try to make as such. Computers, chemistry experiments, high energy physics, non-guassian surfaces are more easily explained than woman.

All of these subjects are explained through quantitative theories and designs.

Women are not simple, nor are any interpersonal interactions or relationships. You cannot quantify these interactions. Everyone ends up the differently. In math, you can calculate a function with a variable that is to be determined given a specific input. Changes in the input value will result in specific changes in the output. There have been many a great mathematicians who thought that they could model human interactions or even thoughts into mathematical functions and failed. When to many variables are uncertain in any equation it takes more math to figure it out than is even worth it.

You have provided "solutions" to "problems" in most of your posts.

Many of the posters you have provided answers to are not capable of even "answering" the questions let alone knowing the problem. Sometimes falling on your face is a good thing. I have done so more times than I would like to admit. Truth is after over a decade of interaction with women I still have no idea what to expect or what is the best method to react.

And I'm sorry if I didn't reply quickly enough to get your attention but I am busy working on things that actually affect my life.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
the techniques did not get you laid.......it was the connection that did.
While I agree with you, sometimes its easier to learn how to do something before you know why it works.

you may have already passed that phrase of learning how to do something, now trying post your understanding of how it works.

I don't know.

Its like a 2 year old kid asking you: why does is there day and night?

Well, are you going to tell him that the sun's in the center of our solar system and our earth spins on its own axis around the sun, and whilst spinning, we face the sun for a few hours, what we call day, before spinning away for the night? OR are you going to say, the sun needs its rest. (or something along those lines?)

or maybe this is a better example:

Take High school calculas, we learn how to do it, get the marks, correct answer and all.
But do we know why it works? most of the students just say: Do we even CARE? no, they don't.

If we do, we'll go into research in university to get a PHD in calculas or something. Then publish a paper on why it works. (which no sane person would read for fun)

This is where I believe your perspective in this post is like. For beginners into the game, like myself, first we try to get the basics(techniques), then, to understand why.

cool post though.:cool:

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not simple, nor are any interpersonal interactions or relationships. You cannot quantify these interactions. Everyone ends up the differently. In math, you can calculate a function with a variable that is to be determined given a specific input. Changes in the input value will result in specific changes in the output. There have been many a great mathematicians who thought that they could model human interactions or even thoughts into mathematical functions and failed. When to many variables are uncertain in any equation it takes more math to figure it out than is even worth it
The uncertainty principle, the chaos theory... There is science and maths for it now, they actually call it 'the degree of randomness'.

What I think... A good point was made when he said people who do well and look at how they act, C&F, confident all the rest of that and assume it is what 'worked' so advise other people with it, but the same could be said for your 'sexual state' assumption. You see it work, and think wow this must be the tip to give everyone because it worked. Just like what you said for all the other people.

I think I agree with belividere, there is an aspect of personality and that is different for every person and it is not a simple thing. Everytime you talk to someone different stuff could happen.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Pvssy is on the right track. Techiques and tactics are unnecessary for the most part. If a girl really IS attracted to you, then it is irreleavant. If she IS NOT attracted to you in any way, shape or form, nothing you can do or say will change this. Period.

Attraction is not something she can control, it just happens. David D has this right. He then goes on to say how you can 'trigger' attraction with C&F methods? He contradicts himself by saying this. Do you honestly think if she is not attacted to you begin with that any C&F will make her attracted to you? I doubt it, an if it does - is only because some attraction to you was there to begin with.

The Tao of Steve was just a movie. Being a slob, there is no way a girl worth her salt would be attracted to him. It was all scripted out. He didn't have the looks or the bravado, but doing something 'excellent' in her presence sets the stage for her wanting more? Get realistic. There are alot of people she sees that do 'excellent' things in her presence every day. Not to mention, she has to define as a person what is 'excellent' or what isn't or just plain lame.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
OK pvssy-eater all that you've atributed picking up you're target is due to "sexual state". It's not that fvcking simple. You don't think 10 guys a day don't go into sexual state with a hot babe in the course of her day? I agree sexual state is an important and powerful part of a guy's arsenal when trying to pick up, but it's just one part of the puzzle. Again do you think no other guys are going to be doing that, especially hardup "AFC"..how's that working for them? Your target is going to screen you on more than just your sexual state. You over-simplify women, pickup and everything else related to it. Basically all you've said is,"Stare into her eyes and get horny for her and she'll like you no matter what...". I don't know exactly how, where or what kind of girls you're meeting but it's not that fvcking simple.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
I think Pvssy is on the right track. Techiques and tactics are unnecessary for the most part. If a girl really IS attracted to you, then it is irreleavant. If she IS NOT attracted to you in any way, shape or form, nothing you can do or say will change this. Period.

Attraction is not something she can control, it just happens. David D has this right. He then goes on to say how you can 'trigger' attraction with C&F methods? He contradicts himself by saying this. Do you honestly think if she is not attacted to you begin with that any C&F will make her attracted to you? I doubt it, an if it does - is only because some attraction to you was there to begin with.

The Tao of Steve was just a movie. Being a slob, there is no way a girl worth her salt would be attracted to him. It was all scripted out. He didn't have the looks or the bravado, but doing something 'excellent' in her presence sets the stage for her wanting more? Get realistic. There are alot of people she sees that do 'excellent' things in her presence every day. Not to mention, she has to define as a person what is 'excellent' or what isn't or just plain lame.
You have to pass the chick's personality test in addition to her physical looks test. I've been approached by girls and they screened me out quickly because they didn't dig my personality. So she can be tentively attracted to you physically, but she still is going to be looking at your personailty or the "game" you run on her. Actually your communications skills (verbal and nonverbal) are paramount.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha
The uncertainty principle, the chaos theory... There is science and maths for it now, they actually call it 'the degree of randomness'.

What I think... A good point was made when he said people who do well and look at how they act, C&F, confident all the rest of that and assume it is what 'worked' so advise other people with it, but the same could be said for your 'sexual state' assumption. You see it work, and think wow this must be the tip to give everyone because it worked. Just like what you said for all the other people.

I think I agree with belividere, there is
an aspect of personality and that is different for every person and it is not a simple thing. Everytime you talk to someone different stuff could happen.
Arutha,
I'm a little confused. What "sexual state" assumption are you refering too? I backed up my arguements to PE's sexual state post, which by the way PE flies against the entire grain of what you are preaching in your most recent posts.

Here is the original post by PE regarding the "sexual state" approach too "getting" any girl you wanted.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76173&highlight=sexual+state

This was in a thread titled,
"Do this, and you will have puzzy coming from everywhere"

In regards to why I think you are trying to stroke your own ego through your posts here are lists of your previous posts and links.

Title:
The Truth: the end.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74697

So that wasn't actually the end. Things changed after that post.

Every time I logged into this site for a couple of solid months I could count on a thread being on top that was created by PE with a title alluding to an answer.

One thing that I've learned in my years is that those with the answers to all your questions dont even understand the question. This is consistently held true 10x on a format like the internet.

My advice comes from years of fvcking up, years of falling on my face and years that I have regret from. Even with that knowledge I would never claim to know "the truth" or "the simple answer" to women. From my vantage point the truth is a personal opinion. My opinions that I give here should be taken with a skeptical eye as everyones should. My existence isn't anyone else's thank god. Claiming a "truth" isn't congruent with my beliefs. My "truth" is hardly PE's or anyone elses.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a little confused. What "sexual state" assumption are you refering too? I backed up my arguements to PE's sexual state post, which by the way PE flies against the entire grain of what you are preaching in your most recent posts.
Ah sorry, I didn't mean an assumption by you I meant the one by PE. Basically his whole post(s) that the only 'technique' you need is sexual state.

I read that other thread, and I suppose one thing that I have always been able to do well is hold deep eye contact and yeah it does seem to work. Look into the eyes and smile, I can't seem to get the rest of the sexual state thing of naturally lowering voice going yet, maybe because I haven't really been in the real situation. Good eye contact is possibly the only thing that is really essential, but it certainly isn't all you should do..

Tao walker 2005

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, if only it were so simple. We are all looking for that one answer. You know, the big answer, to question of life, the universe, pvssy... everything. And then, once we pin down that elusive answer we'll be complete and everything will fall into place. Shoot, it'll probably start raining pvssy. If only it were so simple...

Reality:- there are no constants. It is only the principle of change itself that doesn't change, and our minds cannot grasp such impermeance.

"Describe it as form yet unformed;
As shape that is still without shape;
Or say it is vagueness confused:
One meets it and it has no front;
One follows it and it has no rear."
(Lao Tzu)

Therefore I agree with u P.E. Techniques are useful, but ultimately inconsequential. If I understand you correctly, you encourage us to follow our instincts and tap into that primal sexual energy that stirs from deep within our loins. This surely is the path of the sexual sage. However, beware the trap of becoming bogged down and dogmatic about this conception too. Our mind often muddies clear water.

Satori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being sexual is necessary to engage in any kind of sexual relationship. It's not the only aspect of attraction, though. Masculinity is needed, and value. I'm wary of any advice that advocates fat, unattractive losers getting chicks through some "secret" because that contradicts my first rule (I believe it was posted by Pook awhile ago) that you cannot hold women to a standard that you do not hold yourself to. Sexual state should become part of your natural state, not something in your bag of tricks that you consciously engage when dealing with women.