Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are promiscuous by nature, and that's OK!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm not talking about the women before the invention of condoms and contraceptive pills, I'm talking about the women AFTER those inventions.

With the sexual marketplace and virtually everything else is in heavy favour of women, in a time when there are MORE thirsty simps and betas than ever before in our mankind history, women are free (and even welcomed) to have sex (without any consequences like their ancestors) with anyone they want.

Why? Because why not? Because they simply can, that's why.

We are living in an age when even below average women can have sex far more easy than below average men. Because they can. Because there are legions of men literally waiting outside their doorsteps for their beck-and-call.

For example, if you are given a superpower, like, let's say being invisible, would you USE it? Would you dare to say that "No I'd never use this ability"? Of course you can't even bullsh!t to yourself. Of course you'd use that, and of course no one with an IQ that's above average would believe you if you tell them you never used your cloaking ability before even though you can.

Likewise, the ability to have sex with ALMOST EVERYONE is women's SUPERPOWER, so of course they'd use it, even on a daily basis. You wouldn't expect a kid inside a candy store that has a big sign that writes "FREE CANDY TO EAT" to not eat anything, would you?

So, always assume the woman you're dating has a far more interesting sexual history more than you do, and that's OK - in the sense it's part of the reality now. And it would be foolish for us to deny or fight reality, right?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The use of the word "by nature" is inaccurate but the point is accurate. There's not much "natural" about condoms and contraceptives.

Conditions are perfectly set up for women to be promiscuous. If she's using some sort of birth control, she does not have to concern herself about getting pregnant or giving birth. The majority of the women that I've had sex over the years were using birth control while having sex with me.

Nearly every woman who is 18-39 has an astonishing number of sexual options. While the younger part of that group might not need to put themselves out on swipe apps to get that astonishing number (social media and real life will be enough), the late 20s and beyond women just need to use swipe apps and even their social media accounts to have a great number of choices. Unlike 15 years ago, a woman doesn't even need to leave her home to find sex. She can find sex on any of the following: Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. All that leaving the home would accomplish is supplementing whatever she can come up technologically and maybe finding a slightly more promising prospect.

Until the last 10-15 years, we've never had an era where a woman could be past her prime and still garner the attention of an 18-21 year old.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, women who have strong background of religion are not promiscuous by nature and that is even better.

Rare to find these days, but there are still some.

Say what you will about religion, but it gives a person great coping skills for every stressful situation in life. I would argue that being promiscuous is a coping skill and not a very good one.

Also, women past their prime are low value. Men 18-21 are low value too. Perfect match. Feminism taught women they can have it all. And when women take that path, they are inevitably unhappy.

No point in focusing in past their prime, unhappy women. Not worth the time. Young men should instead focus on their career because their soulmate is not legal yet.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, women who have strong background of religion are not promiscuous by nature and that is even better.
In my personal experience, the most cumslvt, wild, and sex-loving women I ever fvcked were all women who had strong Catholic backgrounds. And that's OK to me. No judging here. I loved having sex with them, because the experience was amazing, that's all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women aren't driven to be promiscuous. Women aren't nearly as interested in sex as men are. Women are interested in sex with high-value men, but it's the high-value they are attracted to. Sex in and of itself isn't nearly as interesting for women as it is for men.

Testosterone is what makes humans horny, and women are low-T.
If you were to look at the T levels of low T men, those levels would be quite high T readings for most women.

Women are interested in having sex. I agree with the general point that female sex drive is different than male sex drive.

In my personal experience, the most cumslvt, wild, and sex-loving women I ever fvcked were all women who had strong Catholic backgrounds. And that's OK to me. No judging here. I loved having sex with them, because the experience was amazing, that's all.
They may have been raised Catholic but weren't active practitioners of Catholicism. Catholic doctrine is anti pre-martial sex.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They may have been raised Catholic but weren't active practitioners of Catholicism. Catholic doctrine is anti pre-martial sex.
Clearly you haven't banged enough active female practitioners of Catholics. ;)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly you haven't banged enough active female practitioners of Catholics. ;)
It is true. More of the women I've had sex with over the years were not much in the way of attending church services of any religion. Not practicing a religion is common in the Millennial generation. I am surprised that women who attend Mass weekly would be promiscuous cuum sluts.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one quick look on the internet, suggests its doing them no favours, infact you can predict around 36 yrs old, the jaded meme's start on social media, or spiritual quotes.

God its hilarious.

you will never see a promiscuous guy sharing jaded meme's

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We are living in an age when even below average women can have sex far more easy than below average men."

When has this not been the case? It's exponentially easier for an below average women to have sex than an above average man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was men who liberated women. Women didn't liberate themselves. Feminism was invented by Men. The common Man went along with female liberation because in his horny wankboy mind he thought it would lead to more sex. Big mistake. It led to more sex for Players/Alphas, and incel-dom for the rest (occasional handjob from a morbidly obese woman if they are lucky).
The overall point makes sense. I'd like to be a little bit more critical with it. Feminism became big by the 1970s but male sexlessness rates didn't escalate until the 2000s, when website dating and later swipe apps gained traction as a means of meeting people. Why the nearly 3 decade delay in male sexlessness?

Feminism did always lead to more sex for the players/alphas but the effect wasn't as drastic until other factors came into to play from my point of view.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't interested in sex in the same way that men are.

Women experience sex on a whole different level that the male mind just can't understand. Women are not driven to seek sex. They are driven to resist sex, and then surrender and submit to a strong man who defeats her slut shield, sh1t test fortress. It's a totally different mental world that women inhabit.
Yep.

And even with the swipe apps (which have made it possible for fatties to stay in their room and just live stream stuff), it's about the dopamine hits. They don't care about the actual act of sex.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers!
Formerly repressed religious women (in particular, recovering Catholics) *are indeed* a lot of fun in bed.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at this thread. You guys act like you’re gripped by an uncontrolled lust to bang women and can barely concentrate on anything else. It barely crosses my mind from one month to the next and if I’m honest has been far from any kind of priority for my whole adult life. From my perspective, I can only liken it to an addiction of sorts, like when I used to crave tobacco and get edgy if I couldn’t have a smoke for any length of time. I’m not sure being addicted to anything to the point where you behave differently is a good thing. But as you were gents, I shall continue my observations from my usual place half way between confusion and bewilderment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We are living in an age when even below average women can have sex far more easy than below average men."

When has this not been the case? It's exponentially easier for an below average women to have sex than an above average man.
The worst of worst women can get a couple of d1cks per day.