Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Are Not Complex

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, here's a truth that will really help you out once you know it.

Women are not complex, they are not complicated. Thinking they are limits your ability to seduce them.

Women want two things in a guy: STRENGTH and RESOURCES.

Resources are, of course, what a guy offers to a woman to help her out -- basically in today's world, money.

Strength is knowing when and how to make a stand. Women sometimes think of it as "backbone" or "spine." A woman will in fact often test a guy's strength, such as by asking to change the time of a date or the venue of a date. While she may be on the surface asking for this change, really she does not want a guy to agree to the change -- for a guy who does has no backbone. And then it extends to more serious cases of people trying to take advantage of one and a guy just putting his foot down and saying no and being willing and able to fight to defend the stand he's taken.

And that's it. That's what women are after primarily. Yes, good looks help out, but I guarantee you that they are not a tenth as important to a guy's "sexiness" as resources or strength.

So why is this idea so often passed around, that women are "complicated" or "complex."

Well, here's the deal. Basically, everything in civilization (civ.) or society or whatever name you want to apply to the public working of things, is upside down.

If civ. tells you that something is good for you, it's bad for you.

If civ. tells you that something is bad for you, it's good for you.

It's a hard road, full of sacrifices, to reach this crossroads of understanding, but once you do, you are better for this new angle of seeing things.

And so that applies to women and dating as well.

So, I suggest all of us get that square in our heads:

WOMEN ARE NOT COMPLEX. Women want a guy with strength and resources.

There.

--BGC

Pooki

Banned
Reaction score
BGC, that was really boring. Please don't start anymore threads.

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I just learned nothing.

Everything in civilization is reversed/wrong?!?!?!
Sooo, when they tell me NOT to swallow that cyanide capsule, in actuallity I SHOULD take it because it's harmless and will make me seem like a rebel with a mind of my own?!?!?
And after reading you're orgasm thread, I have to agree totally with Pooki. Please leave the advice threads to the guys who know what they're talking about.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I subscribe to your belief that women are not complex. However I disagree with the notion that things in society are working in reverse. What one really sees is how things actually work which is neither the same or opposite of what was believed how society worked before.

Hope that makes sense :)

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post BGC. Good to see you back.

STRENGTH and RESOURCES. I haven't seen it put this way before but this is by far the best way to describe what women want that I have read.

The posters above must be just be trolls or very young since they didn't immediately get it.

I would add EMOTIONS (in a more minor role) to the above however. Good emotions and even bad emotions. I might even add SEX. Good sex that is.

But excellent post. You newbies should listen up.

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
BGC, I liked the read. I agree completely with you on the subject of Women Not Being Complex.

Pooki, u are a useless spammer. I fart in your general direction.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO you think a guy that let a woman walk all over him..and acted AFC..can regain his strength..by reversing his AFC behavior?

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it was here or someone else I read this, it was a great if extremely macabre analogy.

"Women cannot tell what you are thinking, they have no magical intuition, look at the women with Ted Bundy."

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a little more than JUST strength and resources. Sure, those are two big things but not the be all and end all. I think women come across as being complex because not all women are the same, most women DO play games (its in their nature, deal with it), most women DON'T know exactly what they want or they change their minds frequently... etc. There are some constants though, as you pointed out.

But I hear so many people talking about how looks aren't important. From what I've observed that is BS. Looks aren't everything, I will agree. But they hold more sway than many people are willing to admit. I've seen really good looking guys get away with sh!t that women would NOT tolerate from an average or ugly man. Why WOULDN'T a woman want a good looking man? Tell you what, take a look through the latest issue of Cosmopolitan and tell me if you see ONE single ugly/bald/fat man. You won't. Same thing with romance novels and soap operas. Look at the facts, looks matter too.

snatchdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me a long time to realize that when women challenge you they quite often are not looking for you to agree with them. In many cases they are just testing to see if you will go along with anything they say. They do this so that they can see if you will go along with anything anybody else says or if you are a man who can take charge or at least stand up for what you want throughout life.

The trick to this is to have a smile on your face and not get flustered with women when women test you.

As for the comments from others who replied to this post- I'm gonna do a search to see what posts they have made and if I find anything worthwhile in what they have to say before I write them off as complete morons.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snatchdaddy

As for the comments from others who replied to this post- I'm gonna do a search to see what posts they have made and if I find anything worthwhile in what they have to say before I write them off as complete morons.
Yeah man, everything that "Pooki" guy says is golden, check out his previous pearls of wisdom!

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden BGC, just golden.

This is right. To stimulate attraction, a few key components are needed. No more, no less.

You are on to them. Anyone in doubt but interested should consult with David D'Angelo's material on this. You should also read Vassago's posts here. Not saying that Vassago necessarily agrees with this particular post, but he has a lot of good tactical points on this kind of thing.

FoxHound gets a beer for seeing the light...cheers dude.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, women are simple. I have found that, in terms of "getting into the female mind", one only needs to know two things:

Women are entirely sexual creatures.
Women are entirely social creatures.

And all enigmas disappear! At least in this man's eyes.

Complexity is derived from simplicity. Women may seem complex; with a whole number of varities, nuances, and perplexities; but it's all based on something very simple and basic. There are guys who make being 'successful' with and understanding women into some doctorate degree in astro physics.

In fact, it's SO simple, it is disturbing how I and others had missed the boat. In fact, whenever I tell someone in real life what I've learned, they remark "Duh." How I was so clueless to something literally staring me in the face, right in front of my eyes, it's a wonder.