Women are lucky

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I am breaking up with my LLTR now.

For the last 3 years, she shuffled around with no make up on, hair tied back, in a dressing gown. I repeatedly asked her to sort it out but she could never be bothered.

Now we are breaking up, she is dressing and making up like she did at the start. She now is very hot again.

What a massive difference it makes on a woman to put on a little face paint and decent clothes, with hair down.

How unfair life is to men, when the only way we can do this is through months (or even years) worth of work in the gym, and at work or studying.

I am actually amazed at the difference it makes. I am looking at her right now as I type this and the transformation is incredible, and I tried to F her a minute ago - which she said she would agree to if I took her back.

No way am I going to be manipulated by this, but it's a shame women forget the basics as if she had put a little effort in every day, doing make up, and indulged me in the bedroom a little more often in the final years, I wouldn't be breaking up at all.

It's really that simple.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But did you take care of yourself? Whatever, it doesn't matter. I was shredded during my some of my relationships and it didn't matter.

For her, it's just paint over the underlying problem. Don't worry, the guy after you will deal with the same things three years down the road. Women go on crash diets, crazy exercise routines, buy all new clothes when they are on the rebound and looking for the top bidder.

I know this for a fact. This girl I'm seeing is divorced and she's shopping constantly and seriously looks better than she did while married.

Too bad they can't keep it up in the relationship when it matters.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But did you take care of yourself? Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Im going to say it does matter....not just physically take care of yourself either. Im talking making sure your preventing beta backsliding, constantly being a challenge, owning life, etc. Your girlfriend should ALWAYS feel like she has to work to keep you. My guess is that at some point in the relationship you became complacent with being average and she no longer felt like she had to put on the makeup, do her hair, etc to keep you. The game doesnt end when you get in a relationship....it never ends.

Remember this for your next relationship.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one ex ask me point blank: "Why do guys care so much about their girl friends looking good when they go out?" She was young and inexperienced though so I'd get random questions all the time.

She worked at a gym when I met her, and worked out. As soon as we started dating, she got a new job and stopped working out as well. When I asked her about why she stopped working out: "because guys would only talk to me because they thought I had a nice a$$." *sigh....sigh* And there was nothing I could do about it as long as I was still with her. She was very stubborn. Only thing I could do was break up with her.

On a side note though, looks are more important for females. Guys, in general, are more fortunate because of this. They can improve themselves to get higher quality women. It's much more difficult for a woman to improve her looks.

EDIT on comment below:
Plates empty - You are correct. BUT a woman, so long as she isn't in the bottom 15% that trully cannot be improved, can become fairly hot just by keeping slim, wearing make up, getting nice hair and dressing in a sexual way.
^^^so true. And that is a good point that I should have mentioned, I was thinking in the face and body "structure" department, assuming they were doing everything else possible, other than surgeries.

On that note: I work out regularly and it blows my mind why more single women don't work out. It's easy for them to change their looks in that regard. 5 hours a week at the gym, a tweak in their diets, and they can go from a 5 to a 7. I notice those single, once hot girls, trying to improve their looks by pouring on a pound of makeup, all the while their muffin tops are over flowing underneath of there too tight shirts. I want to yell some sense at them: JUST GO TO THE FVCKING GYM YOU NIT WIT. IT'S EASY!!

But at the same time, it's Darwinism in action. If they don't have the sense to workout and take care of themselves, then they should not find a suitable mate.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The exception - you are correct, but I was beta from the start. She changed after we got really comfortable. man I was beta back then.

Since I got on here and worked out a few things, what a difference.

My primary plate met me for the 2nd time yesterday, payed for the meal, I was totally rude to her friend who we bumped into later when she dared get lippy with me. I walked her home (purely to isolate, but I actually told her that was why BEFORE and not because I am a gentleman!), ended up taking as much advantage of her as was possible on the street i.e. treated her like a bit of a slvt. She texts me the next day apologising for everything slightly silly she said and asking for a next date.

I never knew how easy this was once you stopped giving a damn. I am amazed what being an a55whole does.

Plates empty - You are correct. BUT a woman, so long as she isn't in the bottom 15% that trully cannot be improved, can become fairly hot just by keeping slim, wearing make up, getting nice hair and dressing in a sexual way.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
But did you take care of yourself? Whatever, it doesn't matter.
Talking specifically about a guy taking of himself physically. Weights, running, dressing nice.

However, some girls don't care about this. I had an ex who dated guys of all shapes and sizes...short, tall, muscular, thin. Didn't matter, the guy who had the most control over her and who she pined after was a 5-6 fat slob with no neck that did anal to her.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
expos said:
True. But did you take care of yourself? ....
here we jolly well go again!!!! the ***** pass being handed out freely and liberally by a man. are you saying women cannot have their own free will and discipline? they dont know that they have their part to play?