Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are just F'ed up

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are around women a lot as in working with them, interacting with them for work purposes a guy gets tired of women quite quickly. In all honesty I don't see woman sexually attractive, I'm not gay. I worked with women steady for well over a decade, I'm working with women daily not as intense as previous but enough to test my patience.

1) Women are a depreciating asset, in the last little while I've seen women that I haven't seen in over a decade, these girls had the sh*t doesn't stink attitude when they were in their 20. Now they're in the 30s to early 40s the looks have receded fast you are not the attractive woman you were in the past. Been noticing a trend when a woman starts getting past 30 her looks start declining fast, almost like turning a dimmer switch fast. A girl that I seen the other day she "used to be" a cute blond today she's an old looking 30 plus blond, funny her attitude she used to have is long gone. Seen Christmas pictures of my ex she's going to be 35 this year she's old looking, can't keep the weight off she's got a muffin top again once she turned 30 poof the young sex appeal disappeared, you ain't hard on material anymore.

2) Childishness I'm sick of it, I want to say grow up for Christ sakes you'd think women have the mentality of a child. I've made facebook friends with the women that keep acting butt hurt around me. The single mother was one of them her attitude was getting unbearable when I had to interact with her which is primarily for business purposes. Soon as she got the feeling her and I are "friends" she's being friendly I'm not getting the silent treatment. Why do women expect you to be friends with them they get their nose out of joint if your not.

3) They are not faithful some may be but many women I talk to you get the feeling they are one step away from cheating with you. Why do I sense women want to branch swing? The need to be in a relationship? I see women that dumped their boyfriend and they have another man, or the guy she was with died and they have another man in their life. I know some women can stay single most of them I know have to be in a relationship. Some women don't have much of a grieving period, okay he's gone find a new one.

4) Drama and bulls*t they are full of it, things get blown out of proportion, I don't like drama I avoid it like the plague

5) They figure they are the superior sex, far from it, think they can do it better than a man but when it doesn't work out they look to a man to fix it.

6) Riddled with issues, depression, anxiety, mental illness, you name it red flags galore to make your life miserable just like hers.

I guess you can say I've been practicing MGTOW for the last 5 years now, my right hand gives me my fix then I continue on with life doing what I want. Not sure why some of you guys have such an obsession to have a woman in your life, once the honeymoon phase of the relationship is over she changes for the worst guaranteed.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with pretty much everything you posted lol but there was one thing that stuck out to me:
Some women don't have much of a grieving period, okay he's gone find a new one.
This honestly troubles me. I know it’s becoming the case for women much more so now than in the past, but it really represents a problem within society. You’re gonna spend years of your life with someone, and then just **** it all up in a one-off, or maybe he dies or something, but you just don’t care? Maybe you cry about the situation that happened to you, but you don’t actually feel the loss of your man.

Like, I’m not asking for a chick to love me, but God damn that’s supposed to be normal human interaction. It indicates a CLEAR inability to pair-bond, maybe even bonding in general. With the way some women today are, if their children died, they wouldn’t grieve like women of past times. We see this evident in cases of worse and worse parenting in single mothers along with ‘career-driven’ women (lmao).

I’m probably bitter since I got to thinking again about just how much my mom sucks as a mother, but I look at her and her family and see how she was raised and everything—she’s a standard American woman. She was honestly an idiot in terms of the decisions she made in her life, she just happened to get lucky marrying my dad. It’s funny too, she said she only married him because he was good-looking. They got married after only one month of engagement, and my dad didn’t speak English at the time. My mom ONLY knew English lol. Just goes to show you that attraction matters more than anything else to a woman. She was a religious girl who played the piano in church, too haha. So much for a ‘child of God’.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women sexually attractive, but mentally, personality they are boring, whiny and naggy, not funny etc

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are good for sex and raising toddlers on a really primitive level, that's it. The rest is an empty shell not capable of great deeds, nor ambition for anything like in the way a man would be, so we're on a total different level fundamentally, but they need to keep the image of being very important so we wont see their value for what it really is. I mean bearing a child, ironing clothes is hard work right? Especially with painkillers and ironing equipment made by men at their hands. It's all about entertainment and the next emotional fix while living of the resources of a hardworking man.

This is from the book "the manipulated man", while i'm not seeing it that extremely it's a good read and eye-opening.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good and healthy relationship keeps a man sane. It also keeps the structure of a family strong. Without one you wont have a strong society built on family standards.

Women are very important you are just seeing it from one side.

Women can not love you for you, thats true. They love your abilities and image. They have to be inspired by you. Thats what keeps her attracted.

Its conditional.

Its the same for men too. Once our OH becomes unattractive, we will NATURALLY look elsewhere even though we may have feelings for our OH, innately we want an attractive woman. I was once told by an Egyptian man that a woman has an expiry date of 15 years (hes married 3 times) after that she becomes your mother lol. No man is TRULY happy with pairing with just one woman his whole life.

So again, love is conditional for both men and women.

What im trying to say is that yes women are selfish, but we are too just not as straight forward as they are. We must meet each others needs to keep going. Men just happen to have the harder end of the stick as with us meeting the needs and demands of a woman arent as easy as they are for women.

Moreover, in terms of women being able to move on quickly thats only because they have so many options. If you go back 200 years, men married multiple women. Do you really think men of that time needed a grieving period to get over their 3rd wifes death? lol.

Times have changed for MEN. Our societies are being morphed in favour of women thus its up to us to see it. If we go with the status quo then we will forver be the men that are losing out.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are around women a lot as in working with them, interacting with them for work purposes a guy gets tired of women quite quickly. In all honesty I don't see woman sexually attractive, I'm not gay. I worked with women steady for well over a decade, I'm working with women daily not as intense as previous but enough to test my patience.

1) Women are a depreciating asset, in the last little while I've seen women that I haven't seen in over a decade, these girls had the sh*t doesn't stink attitude when they were in their 20. Now they're in the 30s to early 40s the looks have receded fast you are not the attractive woman you were in the past. Been noticing a trend when a woman starts getting past 30 her looks start declining fast, almost like turning a dimmer switch fast. A girl that I seen the other day she "used to be" a cute blond today she's an old looking 30 plus blond, funny her attitude she used to have is long gone. Seen Christmas pictures of my ex she's going to be 35 this year she's old looking, can't keep the weight off she's got a muffin top again once she turned 30 poof the young sex appeal disappeared, you ain't hard on material anymore.

2) Childishness I'm sick of it, I want to say grow up for Christ sakes you'd think women have the mentality of a child. I've made facebook friends with the women that keep acting butt hurt around me. The single mother was one of them her attitude was getting unbearable when I had to interact with her which is primarily for business purposes. Soon as she got the feeling her and I are "friends" she's being friendly I'm not getting the silent treatment. Why do women expect you to be friends with them they get their nose out of joint if your not.

3) They are not faithful some may be but many women I talk to you get the feeling they are one step away from cheating with you. Why do I sense women want to branch swing? The need to be in a relationship? I see women that dumped their boyfriend and they have another man, or the guy she was with died and they have another man in their life. I know some women can stay single most of them I know have to be in a relationship. Some women don't have much of a grieving period, okay he's gone find a new one.

4) Drama and bulls*t they are full of it, things get blown out of proportion, I don't like drama I avoid it like the plague

5) They figure they are the superior sex, far from it, think they can do it better than a man but when it doesn't work out they look to a man to fix it.

6) Riddled with issues, depression, anxiety, mental illness, you name it red flags galore to make your life miserable just like hers.

I guess you can say I've been practicing MGTOW for the last 5 years now, my right hand gives me my fix then I continue on with life doing what I want. Not sure why some of you guys have such an obsession to have a woman in your life, once the honeymoon phase of the relationship is over she changes for the worst guaranteed.
If you're bitter about a woman's actions you've already lost. Her actions should be cute and funny in comparison to your own endeavors.

You attract what you are. If you haven't found sensible women then find better social circles. Everyone has issues, everyone is a depreciating asset. Why not list the good aspects of having a partner?

Last edited:

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Sound like a bunch of incels lol

Women are great! Theres pros and cons to everything.

1. Women losing there looks as they get older is a exception for some not the rule. This is only the case with some women as I know plenty of 35+ women who are extremely attractive.
You need to get out more and stop generalizing a group of people based on your own small world view.

2. It sucks that you are not sexually attracted to women.

3. Go get ya testosterone checked

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're bitter about a woman's actions you've already lost. Her actions should be cute and funny in comparison to your own endeavors.

You attract what you are. If you haven't found sensible women then find better social circles. Everyone has issues, everyone is a depreciating asset. Why not list the good aspects of having a partner?
not much he is telling what he see when woman around are not wanting him, and that is the truth, she is only bearable when she wnat to be with you, if not that is what you get, the real deal is always screen, get the best you can, if not you toss to a corner, but remember you can deal with people even when you don't like people, you still need to work and sell the image, you don't need to like then for that.

also most of our "need" for relationship is the need for sex, everything else is just a social norm you are used to, you need to feel like "normal", to fit in, hence why you feel the need for a relationship, you don't know what normal is, so you just mimic what you saw often when growing up, that is one point for single mom being a bad deal for kids, kids saw only mommy so they internalize mommy alone is the normal

Sound like a bunch of incels lol

Women are great! Theres pros and cons to everything.

1. Women losing there looks as they get older is a exception for some not the rule. This is only the case with some women as I know plenty of 35+ women who are extremely attractive.
You need to get out more and stop generalizing a group of people based on your own small world view.

2. It sucks that you are not sexually attracted to women.

3. Go get ya testosterone checked
serious i'm seeing a patern here of people calling others incels for they point of view, normally they are struggling a lot and belive then belitle others in a internet forum will raise they value somehow

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
serious i'm seeing a patern here of people calling others incels for they point of view, normally they are struggling a lot and belive then belitle others in a internet forum will raise they value somehow
Serious, I just got here and I'm seeing a pattern of Incel point of views.

Are you a incel?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying women are not men... Welcome to reality. The way you deal with men will be different than women. Expect they would react differently under similar circumstances with men, react accordingly and you will be fine.

Being upset that women act like women is like getting upset that you get wet when it rains.

As a general rule they get butt hurt easy, hold grudges, avoid accountability, need praise, frequently late.... I manage several women... What I do is always mix critique with praise... I don't have to do this with men... Because men don't hold grudges. It's like air in a balloon... Criticism deflates them... Praise inflates them... And they can not inflate themselves... Others (meaning you) have to do it. Also If I want something done at a certain time I will ask for this two days earlier than I need. If I make plans with a woman, I will always add 30 minutes. Now some women will always be ready to go when you tell them, but most will not be.

Never miss an opportunity to compliment something s a women does well... If it is a genuine compliment it's money in the bank. Women are insecure about a lot of things. What you think is just a small thing, becomes a big deal really fast.

They remember everything, and much of what they do or don't do is deliberate. If you made an off hand comment that you like the color red... And she wears red... Chances are that is not accident... In contrast if she knows you like red and never wears it.... Well that says something too.

With women you have to be very observant... Notice what she's wearing... If her ear rings match her dress... Notice that. If she changes her hair... Notice it. I can't tell you how often in my professional life that when I point things out with women... On little details... How beneficial it is on loyality and the bottom line. I make it a point to notice little things, because to women this is very important.

Every woman that works for me I have a computer notes and put in reminders of birthdays, anniversaries, not only for them but also their children and grand children.

Let me give you an example... A woman that works for me had her husband die about 4 years ago.. I noticed the date, and on the one year anniversery of his death.... That woman came into the office and I noticed she was looking a little run down. All I did was tell her that I knew this day was hard for her... And insisted she take the rest of the day off. Three years later.. This women will walk through walls for me. She is VERY good and people are always trying to hire her away... She could easily leave and make more money.

When men get frustrated with women, its because women are different and wish they would change... YOU CAN NOT CHANGE WOMEN, you have to acknowledge the difference and work within that environment without turning yourself into a duplicating little b!tich.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe but you know deep inside you still love them. If you could have your 10 you would take her. MGTOW is ridiculously cowardly IMO. Everyone lost to MGTOW is a gain for the feminist take over
Temporary MGTOW is perfectly fine! The reason being is that many men get alot of time and attention sucked up in the game with women. Time and attention he can use to better himself. He can dip out occasionally for some puzzy. But stay on purpose.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
So you are saying women are not men... Welcome to reality. The way you deal with men will be different than women. Expect they would react differently under similar circumstances with men, react accordingly and you will be fine.

Being upset that women act like women is like getting upset that you get wet when it rains.

As a general rule they get butt hurt easy, hold grudges, avoid accountability, need praise, frequently late.... I manage several women... What I do is always mix critique with praise... I don't have to do this with men... Because men don't hold grudges. It's like air in a balloon... Criticism deflates them... Praise inflates them... And they can not inflate themselves... Others (meaning you) have to do it. Also If I want something done at a certain time I will ask for this two days earlier than I need. If I make plans with a woman, I will always add 30 minutes. Now some women will always be ready to go when you tell them, but most will not be.

Never miss an opportunity to compliment something s a women does well... If it is a genuine compliment it's money in the bank. Women are insecure about a lot of things. What you think is just a small thing, becomes a big deal really fast.

They remember everything, and much of what they do or don't do is deliberate. If you made an off hand comment that you like the color red... And she wears red... Chances are that is not accident... In contrast if she knows you like red and never wears it.... Well that says something too.

With women you have to be very observant... Notice what she's wearing... If her ear rings match her dress... Notice that. If she changes her hair... Notice it. I can't tell you how often in my professional life that when I point things out with women... On little details... How beneficial it is on loyality and the bottom line. I make it a point to notice little things, because to women this is very important.

Every woman that works for me I have a computer notes and put in reminders of birthdays, anniversaries, not only for them but also their children and grand children.

Let me give you an example... A woman that works for me had her husband die about 4 years ago.. I noticed the date, and on the one year anniversery of his death.... That woman came into the office and I noticed she was looking a little run down. All I did was tell her that I knew this day was hard for her... And insisted she take the rest of the day off. Three years later.. This women will walk through walls for me. She is VERY good and people are always trying to hire her away... She could easily leave and make more money.

When men get frustrated with women, its because women are different and wish they would change... YOU CAN NOT CHANGE WOMEN, you have to acknowledge the difference and work within that environment without turning yourself into a duplicating little b!tich.
This is the difference between the incels and real men.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When children are not disciplined, but rather are allowed to run free according to their every whim, they become monsters.

Women by nature are not wired to be self-governing and for mental health, they require the discipline and guidance of men. Men have abdicated that role since the 60s, and we are witnessing and dealing with the fallout of that abdication.

The entirety of Western society has become delusional as pertains to the genders, and that is why we have inherited a society of insane, childish women who are almost completely bereft of the ability to think rationally unless harshly corrected by men. They fully believe that their emotions are reality. Part and parcel with that is the rise of feminized "men". God help us.

The only thing a man can do is to develop himself into a man who can attract that rare 2% of women who have escaped this curse of insanity. I'm engaged to just such a woman, and as I always say, if a formerly hopeless guy like me can do it, most men can.

Look for the 2%, gents. Reject the rest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When children are not disciplined, but rather are allowed to run free according to their every whim, they become monsters.

Women by nature are not wired to be self-governing and for mental health, they require the discipline and guidance of men. Men have abdicated that role since the 60s, and we are witnessing and dealing with the fallout of that abdication.

The entirety of Western society has become delusional as pertains to the genders, and that is why we have inherited a society of insane, childish women who are almost completely bereft of the ability to think rationally unless harshly corrected by men. They fully believe that their emotions are reality. Part and parcel with that is the rise of feminized "men". God help us.

The only thing a man can do is to develop himself into a man who can attract that rare 2% of women who have escaped this curse of insanity. I'm engaged to just such a woman, and as I always say, if a formerly hopeless guy like me can do it, most men can.

Look for the 2%, gents. Reject the rest.
Describe your 2% woman and how you found her?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with pretty much everything you posted lol but there was one thing that stuck out to me:

This honestly troubles me. I know it’s becoming the case for women much more so now than in the past, but it really represents a problem within society. You’re gonna spend years of your life with someone, and then just **** it all up in a one-off, or maybe he dies or something, but you just don’t care? Maybe you cry about the situation that happened to you, but you don’t actually feel the loss of your man.

Like, I’m not asking for a chick to love me, but God damn that’s supposed to be normal human interaction. It indicates a CLEAR inability to pair-bond, maybe even bonding in general. With the way some women today are, if their children died, they wouldn’t grieve like women of past times. We see this evident in cases of worse and worse parenting in single mothers along with ‘career-driven’ women (lmao).

I’m probably bitter since I got to thinking again about just how much my mom sucks as a mother, but I look at her and her family and see how she was raised and everything—she’s a standard American woman. She was honestly an idiot in terms of the decisions she made in her life, she just happened to get lucky marrying my dad. It’s funny too, she said she only married him because he was good-looking. They got married after only one month of engagement, and my dad didn’t speak English at the time. My mom ONLY knew English lol. Just goes to show you that attraction matters more than anything else to a woman. She was a religious girl who played the piano in church, too haha. So much for a ‘child of God’.

-Augustus-

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Describe your 2% woman and how you found her?
She looks like a young Naomi Watts, but doesn't need the makeup NW needs. She's one of those "light up the room" women... Constant, friendly smile. Looks impossibly young for her age.

Zero drama, zero sh!t tests. Nothing but peace. The only issues we've ever had in our 3.5 years together have been a couple of (maybe two) very minor miscommunications. Other than that, smooth sailing.

She respects me and is submissive. She has a very gentle, feminine nature. She's extremely responsible and takes accountability for her words and actions.

She is a devout Christian who strives to live by biblical principles. I met her on Christian Mingle. She's a widow of about 13 years or so. Husband was the only man she's ever been with.

She strives to make my life better, and is very giving and self-sacrificial, as I am with her. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful or well-mannered woman.

The unicorns do exist, guys. These aren't the girls who will immediately jump right into bed with you. You've got to make a choice between a woman of class and a "fun" girl ("Fun" of course meaning easy to bed down). The "fun" girls are brimming with problems and drama. That's the dilemma of the modern man. If a man is just looking to get laid, he has to accept a lot of trash along with the sex.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I decided that I wanted a woman of character, as I realized more and more that going after fast, easy sex is an exercise in dissipation. It's nothing but chasing after validation as a man. Once a man gets over that and realizes that he can attain validation from within, he starts to become visible to the upper 2% of women who are actually worthwhile. Sex becomes very much secondary, and just icing on the cake of a worthwhile life.

I can say without a doubt that the biggest thing we have going for us is our spirituality. We are on the same page in that regard and that is the kingpin of our relationship. Spiritual fitness is so critically important, yet so often overlooked.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-Augustus-
I understand the premise of it, and while I believe that the ‘solipsism’ he talks about is legitimate, I don’t believe that he’s drawing the right conclusions FROM it. I don’t think of it as solipsism in terms of a psychological reserve that is used when needed. I think of more that women simply lack awareness—that they aren’t as cognizant as men are about the world. Those that are/do gain that awareness, they tend to be sociopaths. Or they carry around baggage with them because they’ve finally had to take responsibility over their own actions/themselves. They finally had to have complete self-ownership. But women lacking this awareness isn’t because of any sort of ‘rape & plunder’ evolutionary mechanism. It’s more so because they’re experience-oriented, whereas men are goal-oriented. That’s why women care more about the communication itself rather than the goal behind the communication (in regards to the example that Rollo gave).