Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Are Good People

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a July 5, 2001 post, "The Relationship Begins Before You Meet Her" I stated that Looks, Money and Power, or Front, as Mr. Silk calls it, attracts women. Confidence, Control, and Challenge, also called Clout, keeps women after a man has attracted them.

A disturbing number of guys, IDJ in particular, disagreed with this line of thinking. Overall, they felt that a man's looks, money and power shouldn't matter, that DJ principles should allow for women to look past a man's homely looks and empty wallet and see them for the wonderful guys they are…Yeah, right.

To actually expect women to do something as unrealistic as that would make us all to be blatant hypocrites. I'll let the female DJs do the honors of explaining why.

Anyway, back to the subject. I read an article today from a music marketing web site that I thought we need to apply to our DJ mindset.
http://www.bob-baker.com/buzz/lazy.html

The article states (paraphrasing):
It is an undeniable fact of life that most people are lazy and greedy. When opportunities arise, people naturally take the easy road and think primarily of themselves. This is a trait inherent in all people, regardless of age, race or gender.

I agree with that statement completely. However, I also believe that having a tendency for laziness and greed doesn't necessarily make someone a bad person. Instead, it makes them human. Problems arise only when an individual allows for laziness, selfishness and greed to control all facets of their existence, hence becoming jerks, players, drama queens, schemers, users, gold diggers, professional daters, AND Nice Guys.

"How will knowing this help me get laid or get an LTR?", you ask. Well lets put it this way.

Women are good people. They have good traits and bad traits, strengths and weaknesses, likes and dislikes. They are individuals. They are, in essence, just like us. Just as selfish, just as lazy, just as greedy. Only about different things.

Women are:

Selfish: They instinctively place their need for physical protection, social status and emotional fulfillment ahead of our need for sex.

Lazy: Because most young women have a multiple number of men chasing them, they instinctively label men as "Worthy" or "Unworthy", usually within 30 seconds of the first impression. They don't even bother to get to know an "unworthy" man's personality because they feel it's a waste of time that could be spent on more "worthy" men.

Greedy: Because of the shortage of balanced men in our society, some women will instinctively use a Sugar Daddy to pay her bills, a Jerk Stud to get her insides moist, and an AFC to share her feelings with…simultaneously. They want it all, fellas. And they're greedy enough to get it by any means necessary.

Don't become discouraged by this, fellow DJs. Yes, women are just as responsible for their actions as we are, however remember that we as males have our own faults and shortcomings. Therefore we should not be so hypocritical as to brand all women as "shallow" or "evil". Again, women are good people, just like us. Be mindful that when a female is acting in the aforementioned ways, she's only succumbing to the natural tendencies inherent in all human beings.

So how can we can use a woman's natural instincts to our advantage? You guess it. By acquiring LOOKS, MONEY, AND POWER!

By improving your physical appearance, financial and social status, you will do 3 important things:

1) Cater to her selfish nature. You will satisfy her primal desire for a healthy and physically dominant protector with high social status. At this time, she doesn't know anything about you as a person. Neither does she care. Only after you have catered to her primal instincts will she be the least curious about you as a person.

2) Cater to her lazy nature. Because you were deemed "Worthy" during the first impression, she'll give you buying signals. She'll take time out to talk to you, ask you questions, maintain conversation. Since you passed her physical, only now can you use your DJ skills on her.

3) Cater to her greedy nature. Through physical fitness, you show sexual potential (stud). Through your clean, neat appearance, you show personal management skills and financial aptitude (sugar daddy). Yet still, you're a good listener (nice guy), but you don't allow for her to disrespect you by treating you like a friend (self-respect). Your DJ skills show you to be a good Confident, Challenging man who is in Control of his own life. To her, you seem to be "everything she wants in a man." She wants it all. And she thinks she might get it all in one package…you.

Now either we can moan forever about how "…girls are sooooo cruel! They only think about themselves! Boo hoo hoo!
" or… we can accept the reality of human nature and learn to adapt to it to get what we want from women, and out of life in general.

Bottom Line: Women are not the evil conniving wenches we sometimes make them out to be,… well,… most anyway
. Most women are good people with bad habits, just like us. Its important that we as men be more understanding of a woman's nature and accept reality of her primal desires, so that we can adapt accordingly and take control of the dating game, and not let the game control us.

[This message has been edited by Survivor (edited 12-11-2001).]

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, gj writing this survivor, and gj finding this Miles Davis :D

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. I am OK and improving on the looks department, doing well on the financial department (although I am not the sort to flount my money), and failing miserably on the social department.
(although once I graduate, I will have a good job, which will help matters, but at campus, I have yet to achieve renown, or popularity)

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who raised this post from the grave?

Damn... I barely remember even writing this! :(

I still stand by most of it, though. :cool:

Reaction score
was eve a good woman?????

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wah bap bubah wap bam BUMP

:D

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it's very understandable that women who have these traits themselves want them in their man. but most want everything but offer very little besides their vagina and that is the problem.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
well it's very understandable that women who have these traits themselves want them in their man. but most want everything but offer very little besides their vagina and that is the problem.
No, that's not the problem. In fact, that's the solution. That's why you are here. As you are here, you'll be prepared for some women who is MUCH more than just a vagina.

Feels good, doesn't it? :D

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all goes back to Thomas Hobes, no one can truly do an unselfish act. What ever action anyone undertakes is designed for thier survival and or to make life easier.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we have already established that girls are evil...
Here is the mathematical proof:
Money is the root of evil:
1. Money = (Evil)^(1/2)

Time is money:
2. Time = Money

3. Girls = Time * Money

Substitute 2 into 3

Girls=Money^2

substitute 1 into 3

Girls = Evil :crackup:

There's good people, and bad people.
Good people try to control their greed and laziness. Bad people don't.

Why would you do something you don't have to? The anwser is: because you have the will power to do what you believe is right.

I wouldn't label all women good people.
Isn't it Eve who succumbs to temptation and takes the fruit?

Women are inherintly weak, and weakness is the path to the dark side... :D

I agree with most of your post, especially how AFCs pine over women being evil.
They try to be Capt. save-a-ho that hollywood portrays,
and wonder why they don't get their way.

Well here's why:

You've tried to be a superhero without any conviction
except for your own selfish gain,
and now you're angry at the world for doing you wrong.
Sounds like the story line from every comic book villain.

If you want to be good you should be good to everyone, and that starts with looking at yourself.

Good people, are those who do little things for others without expecting anything in return.

Great Post, by the way!

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, although a little negative. Girls are good, loving, caring, and loyal towards guys who know how to attract them. They are bytches towards guys who don't know how to attract them.

Men are just as bad. They treat unattractive girls (UGs) badly, and treat attractive girls well. Although you should always strive to add value to everyone's life, whether you're interested in them or not, it's an undeniable fact that all humans behave better towards people of high social value.

-Dan

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
was eve a good woman?????
Very good post Survivor. I know you're still lurking around. ;-)

I have a theory about the guy (I do not believe it was GOD that wrote the story) who wrote the Adam and Eve story. I theorize that he was treated badly by many women. I bet he was hurt by many women. As a result he became angry toward women. Or in other words, he was a huge AFC that became hateful toward women because they did not liked him. This would explain why he would protray women as being evil.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
women are good people---hmmm some women are good people.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Attention Wh*res?
Are they good too? :confused:

I don't think they are. They fake being good people.