“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Women are good for only one thing!!

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
As my roomate once said, "if it were not for the slit between their legs, they would be useless". That is the mentality I am going to take for now.

As we all know, the man who is nicest and respects women the most is the one who ends up with the palm of his hand every night.

I guess I am just angry and fed up, SEX is always going to be the #1 priority.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by mahon83050
As my roomate once said, "if it were not for the slit between their legs, they would be useless". That is the mentality I am going to take for now.

As we all know, the man who is nicest and respects women the most is the one who ends up with the palm of his hand every night.

I guess I am just angry and fed up, SEX is always going to be the #1 priority.
That's the right attitude ...

Although, I should note that men who have a nice attitude and respect women do often get laid, but in an LTR.

And there is always the possibility that the girl is cheating on the LTR guy anyways, so who cares. But if you find one that doesn't cheat you have a jewel on your hands.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
You just need to date non-americanized women. This is what I'm doing now. In fact I even tell girls who I used to date that I'm not interested in americanized women. It pisses them off to no end.

You see.. americanized women are useless because they no longer respect men and they have no appreciation for what it means to be a man. Infact most of them want gay guys!


You have two options
1. Sport**** free American ****dolls forever.
2. Settle down with a foreign girl who has no expectations

http://www.nomarriage.com

http://www.singleabroad.com/women.html
 

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I agree with everything kevin and mahon just said. I couldn't have put it any better myself.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
American women want the same thing as women everywhere.

The problem is they've been so socially brainwashed that they don't KNOW that's what they want.

You either have to explain it to them (nonverbally of course) of do what 00 says and find a woman abroad. :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top