"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Women are getting fatter

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
These fat b1tches can only now blame themselves for not being able to vacation to Europe as the EU just banned Americans from entering. Secretly they know that most obese American's are at a higher risk of Covid but of course they coudn't say that publicly. LOL
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
So date the ones that aren't Shamu The Whale
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
One of the girls I know sent me a picture of her boudoir shots holy fvck she’s grown herself a set of double Ds. When we first met she had I’d say handfuls she was easy 20 pounds lighter. There’s no hope in hell shes going to be slender ever again she’s 20-25 plus pounds over weight. Looked at the pictures again she’s got a gunt Not sure what possesses a woman to do that to herself. When I first met her she was very fvck able she was married so it was off limits she’s divorced now the fvck ableness isn’t there disgusting to lift up a roll of fat to see her honey pot.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Bad diets are worse than not working out. To me, the American diet of breakfast, lunch, and dinner being 3-4 hours apart with meat in every meal + desert while sitting on an office chair for 8 hours a day is going to lead to obesity and heart disease.

This is why I do intermittent fasting. It's more natural. Back in the hunter gatherer days, noone had the luxury of breakfast, lunch and dinner + desert and meat in every meal. You think they had to deal with obesity and heart disease?

The way we no longer live in tribes and therefore have a harder time connecting, and the way we eat are completely unnatural.

Humans have created an unsustainable lifestyle for themselves and heart disease kills more than the pandemic can ever accomplish if the pandemic were here for another 100 years. 1-3 deaths are heart related. Even half the patients dying from covid died from pre-existing heart conditions.

Supposedly "healthy" people who work out 7 days a week while eating 6 meals a day (and taking all sorts of supplements) dying from sudden cardiac arrest.

I got news for you guys. Being fit doesn't always = being healthy.

It's what you put into your body. You need to fast and purge yourself of toxins daily/weekly. Let's not forget all the chemicals they put into the food to give it more flavor or make it last longer for mass consumption. The food industry is downright criminal.

Some people spend their lives never working out but live to their hundreds simply by eating less/healthy and drinking tea 3-6 times a day.

This is not an argument against working out/being fit. You can do both. But throw in a damn salad every now and then. You don't need to get all your protein from meat. And if you're not hungry (I never eat breakfast) then don't eat just because it's meal time.

There is a reason why the king is always fat. He sits on his throne all day and eats the best food. Warriors are more healthy. Live your life like a warrior. After you eat a meal, do something productive to burn off all those calories. This could be studying or exercising. Even using your brain burns calories.

That's the PURPOSE of food. To give you energy to do something productive. Or restore your energy after spending all day doing productive things. There is a synergy that needs to happen with food. It has to align itself with your productivity.

And if you have nothing to do, FAST. That's the perfect time to fast.

You can't just eat and go to sleep. This is bad for your heart.

And if eating makes you want to pass out for 3 hours, you need to change your diet.
Bro this hits home. I work out alot but I absolutely struggle with my diet. I am not fat but I could be more ripped. It is difficult for me to control my cravings for carbs. Everyone has their battles I guess.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Yep when I went to HS back in 2006. There was maybe 3 or 5 fat girls in my class. Now maybe half the class of women are fat. And half the guys are skinny fat. The west is falling before ours eyes.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Bad diets are worse than not working out. To me, the American diet of breakfast, lunch, and dinner being 3-4 hours apart with meat in every meal + desert while sitting on an office chair for 8 hours a day is going to lead to obesity and heart disease.

This is why I do intermittent fasting. It's more natural. Back in the hunter gatherer days, noone had the luxury of breakfast, lunch and dinner + desert and meat in every meal. You think they had to deal with obesity and heart disease?

The way we no longer live in tribes and therefore have a harder time connecting, and the way we eat are completely unnatural.

Humans have created an unsustainable lifestyle for themselves and heart disease kills more than the pandemic can ever accomplish if the pandemic were here for another 100 years. 1-3 deaths are heart related. Even half the patients dying from covid died from pre-existing heart conditions.

Supposedly "healthy" people who work out 7 days a week while eating 6 meals a day (and taking all sorts of supplements) dying from sudden cardiac arrest.

I got news for you guys. Being fit doesn't always = being healthy.

It's what you put into your body. You need to fast and purge yourself of toxins daily/weekly. Let's not forget all the chemicals they put into the food to give it more flavor or make it last longer for mass consumption. The food industry is downright criminal.

Some people spend their lives never working out but live to their hundreds simply by eating less/healthy and drinking tea 3-6 times a day.

This is not an argument against working out/being fit. You can do both. But throw in a damn salad every now and then. You don't need to get all your protein from meat. And if you're not hungry (I never eat breakfast) then don't eat just because it's meal time.

There is a reason why the king is always fat. He sits on his throne all day and eats the best food. Warriors are more healthy. Live your life like a warrior. After you eat a meal, do something productive to burn off all those calories. This could be studying or exercising. Even using your brain burns calories.

That's the PURPOSE of food. To give you energy to do something productive. Or restore your energy after spending all day doing productive things. There is a synergy that needs to happen with food. It has to align itself with your productivity.

And if you have nothing to do, FAST. That's the perfect time to fast.

You can't just eat and go to sleep. This is bad for your heart.

And if eating makes you want to pass out for 3 hours, you need to change your diet.
It does urk me how people think that you need to work out to lose weight. It's like 90% diet. You can just walk for 30 minutes a day and lose weight easily if you manage your eating habits correctly. IM fasting is a great strategy but the 3 meals a day **** has been hammered into us for a long time. I find it especially stupid that almost all breakfast foods are sugary nonsense.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
It does urk me how people think that you need to work out to lose weight. It's like 90% diet. You can just walk for 30 minutes a day and lose weight easily if you manage your eating habits correctly. IM fasting is a great strategy but the 3 meals a day **** has been hammered into us for a long time. I find it especially stupid that almost all breakfast foods are sugary nonsense.
I agree for the most part. When you work out, you are exercising the heart but many neglect the liver. The liver is what controls 500+ bodily functions. And the way to take care of the liver is through diet and food choices. Hell, just cutting down or cutting out on alcohol can do wonders, especially for males. The liver is also what controls the production of testosterone so it's even more important for older guys.

I don't believe in diets but I believe everyone should find their sweet spot and what works for them and see if they can make a lifestyle change. This way it's a lot more sustainable in the long run. Personally for older males, I find a semi-keto style(potatoes, rice, some pasta, minimal breads or processed grains) to be easily manageable and can be adaptable into a lifestyle change.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
What do we consider fat cause I posted a woman on here who I thought was sexy and some posters called her fat
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
American obesity rate is now above 50%. It varies by location, too. That is just an average. In places like the deep south and rural areas, it is well over 50%.

Men are fat, too. I had a woman tell me that she didn't see any ripped bodies or visible abs on match....only gay dudes on grindr.
Probably cuz all the goodlooking men are tired of women’s **** lol your avg dude is just a thirsty simp whereas these guys know what’s up. All things considered, it’s better for men to be gay in today’s time than to be straight.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Probably cuz all the goodlooking men are tired of women’s **** lol your avg dude is just a thirsty simp whereas these guys know what’s up. All things considered, it’s better for men to be gay in today’s time than to be straight.
Women had games to degrade and slow down a "good looking" man level so they can feel "better" around him. They were running thtis games on really good looking dudes and allowing less good looking in the face men to play "body guard". The game is crazy. There are a bunch of details and adjustments for the last several years.

As usual let females choose. They will always value and give their best to someone, let it be you.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
these are so truly sh!thole times, if they're not fat they've got purple hair or tats/sleeves, bull rings in their noses, bad attitudes - today I got soooo disrespected by a fugly younger gal at a new coffee shop, I mean just outright RUDE cause I guess I wasn't being the right color guy or saying the right things (in HER mind) - it's women like that that need to go in the next world war, just a vapid $10/hr personality, whereas the hot girls are always friendly to me
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
I must be on another planet, it seems that the women are getting better looking than before; dress better; act better; just better.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Up until the pandemic started, I had been going to fitness classes on and off for nearly a decade. I would do this more when I needed to find new women. I mostly went to high intensity interval style classes and boxing/kickboxing. Most of the time, I went to classes at my regular gym, but I occasionally went to secondary facilities to put myself in front of a brand new audience. I tried yoga a few times, it definitely was not my thing.

I'd recommend fitness classes over bars. The ratios are much better.

I've been fit during the entire time I've gone to classes. Almost no guys, fit or unfit, tried to pick up women at classes.

I was able to get dates as a result of class attendance. It's not the most time efficient thing. You're going to a 45-60 minute class just for the purpose of talking to women 5 minutes before class and 5 minutes after class. Some women aren't all that social before or after class, even with each other. One would think women would want to talk to each other to make friends in a place like that. Anyway, it's a narrow window to make things happen, so you've really got to be to the point in that venue.
The good thing is that most women in such a class are in good shape, although I've seen some big ones in Jazzercise. A younger me might have given that a go, although the younger me preferred to pump iron.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Bad diets are worse than not working out. To me, the American diet of breakfast, lunch, and dinner being 3-4 hours apart with meat in every meal + desert while sitting on an office chair for 8 hours a day is going to lead to obesity and heart disease.

This is why I do intermittent fasting. It's more natural. Back in the hunter gatherer days, noone had the luxury of breakfast, lunch and dinner + desert and meat in every meal. You think they had to deal with obesity and heart disease?

The way we no longer live in tribes and therefore have a harder time connecting, and the way we eat are completely unnatural.

Humans have created an unsustainable lifestyle for themselves and heart disease kills more than the pandemic can ever accomplish if the pandemic were here for another 100 years. 1-3 deaths are heart related. Even half the patients dying from covid died from pre-existing heart conditions.

Supposedly "healthy" people who work out 7 days a week while eating 6 meals a day (and taking all sorts of supplements) dying from sudden cardiac arrest.

I got news for you guys. Being fit doesn't always = being healthy.

It's what you put into your body. You need to fast and purge yourself of toxins daily/weekly. Let's not forget all the chemicals they put into the food to give it more flavor or make it last longer for mass consumption. The food industry is downright criminal.

Some people spend their lives never working out but live to their hundreds simply by eating less/healthy and drinking tea 3-6 times a day.

This is not an argument against working out/being fit. You can do both. But throw in a damn salad every now and then. You don't need to get all your protein from meat. And if you're not hungry (I never eat breakfast) then don't eat just because it's meal time.

There is a reason why the king is always fat. He sits on his throne all day and eats the best food. Warriors are more healthy. Live your life like a warrior. After you eat a meal, do something productive to burn off all those calories. This could be studying or exercising. Even using your brain burns calories.

That's the PURPOSE of food. To give you energy to do something productive. Or restore your energy after spending all day doing productive things. There is a synergy that needs to happen with food. It has to align itself with your productivity.

And if you have nothing to do, FAST. That's the perfect time to fast.

You can't just eat and go to sleep. This is bad for your heart.

And if eating makes you want to pass out for 3 hours, you need to change your diet.
I pretty much do one main meal a day, with only a light snack for breakfast, and maybe a snack before bedtime if I'm hungry. Like today - I just had about 250 grams of pork shishkabob and a liter of beer.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
The good thing is that most women in such a class are in good shape, although I've seen some big ones in Jazzercise. A younger me might have given that a go, although the younger me preferred to pump iron.
I like the women who tend to go to interval style classes and boxing/kickboxing. The workouts themselves are good. They can work well alongside pumping iron, which I did up until the pandemic. I've been mostly doing home workouts on YouTube during the pandemic, with some swimming in the past 5 weeks. In those interval/bootcamp style classes, as well as boxing/kickboxing, it is a moderately advanced workout, so it's better to already be in decent shape as a starting point. It'd be difficult to be 30 lbs overweight and start an interval class, though I'd be impressed with someone overweight dedicated their lives to a class to drop some weight. The typical attendees of classes was already in adequate shape at a minimum.

Yoga is weird. It doesn't burn up enough calories. The yoga audience is also a little weird. Barre and dance fitness classes like Zumba are all women, so those are a no go. It's acceptable for a man to go to a fitness class that is majority women (like interval style classes) but not to be the only guy in an all female class. At one time, the athletic club where I belong had a Saturday morning zumba class poolside. There were times where I went out and swam laps, ending my lap swimming just as the Zumba class would be ending so that I could do approaches on Zumba class attendees.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top