Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are getting fatter

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been around for awhile been busy. I've been working on a jobsite as an observer, its a business used by the public, lots of women of all ages, its a change I'm mostly on male dominated work sites. There is a disturbing trend on how fat women are getting, they are not grossly obese but they are far from skinny or being in their "healthy" weight range. With the fake Corona Virus crap, people stuck at home I think women are ballooning up turning themselves into beached whales. Once a woman gets fat there isn't no chance of them going back, my ex is a prime example no matter how much exercise and diet she's fat for the rest of her life.

Seen a picture of her from last week her beautiful flat stomach is long gone a flat you can grab handfuls of fat, slender thighs replaced with thunder thighs, nice tight a** is not so anymore, the only benefit is her bust has increased she used to be small chested As to now she's got Cs. Women in her age bracket 30-35 I've noticed in the last 3 months you can see rolls hanging over their waist on the pants.

There's going to be a lot of fvcked up women roaming around out there they've porked on so much weight looking in the mirror not liking what they see. I don't mind a little meat on a womans bones but not so much is jiggling. These women I'm watching you can tell its recent weight gain it hasn't hit their face, the a** is expanding and growing significant muffin top. The girls have an attractive face still but the rest of their body is fading fast the fat is packing on. I'm seeing a lot of women wearing yoga pants I guess they can't get into their favorite jeans anymore. The ones I see in jeans that are bursting at the seam thinking you must have had to fight to get those on.

The prospects of finding a woman is getting slimmer its becoming more fatties with my sh*t doesn't stink attitude :rofl: I'm interacting with these women they have a pretty face you know damn well they had the body to go with it their t shirt lifts up you can see the flab. When they walk the fat is jiggling in their yoga pants.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat acceptance movement, pathetic thirsty men, quarantine excuses, focusing their attention on BLM/liberal media brainwashing has all contributed to a lot of women getting fatter.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Fat acceptance movement, pathetic thirsty men, quarantine excuses, focusing their attention on BLM/liberal media brainwashing has all contributed to a lot of women getting fatter.
nothing better than fat woman

only hotter thing than fat woman is

fat tranny

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
funny how incels in this thread have experienced ton of issues with women so they started dissing fat women cus theyre below incels supposedly

i hate fat women too tho

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been around for awhile been busy. I've been working on a jobsite as an observer, its a business used by the public, lots of women of all ages, its a change I'm mostly on male dominated work sites. There is a disturbing trend on how fat women are getting, they are not grossly obese but they are far from skinny or being in their "healthy" weight range. With the fake Corona Virus crap, people stuck at home I think women are ballooning up turning themselves into beached whales. Once a woman gets fat there isn't no chance of them going back, my ex is a prime example no matter how much exercise and diet she's fat for the rest of her life.

Seen a picture of her from last week her beautiful flat stomach is long gone a flat you can grab handfuls of fat, slender thighs replaced with thunder thighs, nice tight a** is not so anymore, the only benefit is her bust has increased she used to be small chested As to now she's got Cs. Women in her age bracket 30-35 I've noticed in the last 3 months you can see rolls hanging over their waist on the pants.

There's going to be a lot of fvcked up women roaming around out there they've porked on so much weight looking in the mirror not liking what they see. I don't mind a little meat on a womans bones but not so much is jiggling. These women I'm watching you can tell its recent weight gain it hasn't hit their face, the a** is expanding and growing significant muffin top. The girls have an attractive face still but the rest of their body is fading fast the fat is packing on. I'm seeing a lot of women wearing yoga pants I guess they can't get into their favorite jeans anymore. The ones I see in jeans that are bursting at the seam thinking you must have had to fight to get those on.

The prospects of finding a woman is getting slimmer its becoming more fatties with my sh*t doesn't stink attitude :rofl: I'm interacting with these women they have a pretty face you know damn well they had the body to go with it their t shirt lifts up you can see the flab. When they walk the fat is jiggling in their yoga pants.
"Fat but happy"

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame when so much of the female population is obese, that all it takes for a woman these days to look "attractive" is to just be skinny, even if she has an avg face. Meanwhile males have to work harder than ever just to get a glance from a fat chick. The tides sure has turned over the years...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame when so much of the female population is obese, that all it takes for a woman these days to look "attractive" is to just be skinny, even if she has an avg face. Meanwhile males have to work harder than ever just to get a glance from a fat chick. The tides sure has turned over the years...
This is exactly what's going on. I think that men are also getting fatter, but not at the rate of women. Women don't need to be thin/fit/athletic to get laid. A woman will receive sexual attention with any physique. She might get better quality attention if she's thin/fit/athletic, but it's not necessary. Men typically date down on apps, so even being a 6-7 gets you elite men. In the absence of apps, looks equivalency is more likely to happen but not a given.

Men have more motivation to stay in shape.

I've noticed at my gym over time that men are more actively working out than women. At almost any time I've attended, there have been more men in the general gym area, with the exception of classes. That's why I've gone to classes for approaches.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At almost any time I've attended, there have been more men in the general gym area, with the exception of classes. That's why I've gone to classes for approaches.
If you have the time and wanna expand your workout routine, this is a solid way to meet gals. Usually I see a lot of unfit guys with no game in these types of classes. If you're already fit and have a good personality, this can be a very effective way to meet gals, and more so the ones that are health conscious which is always a plus. :up:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American obesity rate is now above 50%. It varies by location, too. That is just an average. In places like the deep south and rural areas, it is well over 50%.

Men are fat, too. I had a woman tell me that she didn't see any ripped bodies or visible abs on match....only gay dudes on grindr.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American obesity rate is now above 50%. It varies by location, too. That is just an average. In places like the deep south and rural areas, it is well over 50%.

Men are fat, too. I had a woman tell me that she didn't see any ripped bodies or visible abs on match....only gay dudes on grindr.
Totally off tangent but there is a very good correlation on obesity/diabetes and Covid-19. I just wish media pushed this hard as other things they report on to get American's off their fat asses and start working out for the sake of their survival and to also increase the eye candy that we've been deprived of in recent years.

Also most people I've seen that has been hospitalized by this has either been obese, had some pre-condition/immune issues, diabetic, smoker, lung issues. I just wish media would break down these cases to a more detailed level.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally off tangent but there is a very good correlation on obesity/diabetes and Covid-19. I just wish media pushed this hard as other things they report on to get American's off their fat asses and start working out for the sake of their survival and to also increase the eye candy that we've been deprived of in recent years.

Also most people I've seen that has been hospitalized by this has either been obese, had some pre-condition/immune issues, diabetic, smoker, lung issues. I just wish media would break down these cases to a more detailed level.
Shhh...the corporate profits created by shoveling crap food to fat people do not want to hear that kind of talk!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the time and wanna expand your workout routine, this is a solid way to meet gals. Usually I see a lot of unfit guys with no game in these types of classes. If you're already fit and have a good personality, this can be a very effective way to meet gals, and more so the ones that are health conscious which is always a plus. :up:
Up until the pandemic started, I had been going to fitness classes on and off for nearly a decade. I would do this more when I needed to find new women. I mostly went to high intensity interval style classes and boxing/kickboxing. Most of the time, I went to classes at my regular gym, but I occasionally went to secondary facilities to put myself in front of a brand new audience. I tried yoga a few times, it definitely was not my thing.

I'd recommend fitness classes over bars. The ratios are much better.

I've been fit during the entire time I've gone to classes. Almost no guys, fit or unfit, tried to pick up women at classes.

I was able to get dates as a result of class attendance. It's not the most time efficient thing. You're going to a 45-60 minute class just for the purpose of talking to women 5 minutes before class and 5 minutes after class. Some women aren't all that social before or after class, even with each other. One would think women would want to talk to each other to make friends in a place like that. Anyway, it's a narrow window to make things happen, so you've really got to be to the point in that venue.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until the pandemic started, I had been going to fitness classes on and off for nearly a decade. I would do this more when I needed to find new women. I mostly went to high intensity interval style classes and boxing/kickboxing. Most of the time, I went to classes at my regular gym, but I occasionally went to secondary facilities to put myself in front of a brand new audience. I tried yoga a few times, it definitely was not my thing.

I'd recommend fitness classes over bars. The ratios are much better.

I've been fit during the entire time I've gone to classes. Almost no guys, fit or unfit, tried to pick up women at classes.

I was able to get dates as a result of class attendance. It's not the most time efficient thing. You're going to a 45-60 minute class just for the purpose of talking to women 5 minutes before class and 5 minutes after class. Some women aren't all that social before or after class, even with each other. One would think women would want to talk to each other to make friends in a place like that. Anyway, it's a narrow window to make things happen, so you've really got to be to the point in that venue.
Good going man. I understand about the time efficient thing but the way I look at it is, you're not wasting $/health/time in a bar like you said and you already gain something from just going to the class by staying fit. If you pickup or befriend a gal, that's a bonus right there. :up:

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell the women that are long term fatties and the ones that are recently fat, the long term fatties don't jiggle they just look like beached whales. The corona virus scamdemic fatties they jiggle, gained too much fat now they've resorted to wearing yoga pants. I watched some of these women unloading stuff from their vehicles when they bend over their shirt rides up and you can see rolls of fat, ponchy stomachs, when they walk the fat hanging off their a** is jiggling. I've got big hands and I could grab a good handful of fat on these women wandering around.

I've seen women I know become fat in months couple of my younger friends both 24 they used to be thin not anymore they are packing it on. A friend that's 32 didn't like the comment that she shouldn't be eating that she doesn't give a flying fvck if she gets fat. Her and her friends bragging it up about eating what ever they feel like. Like Al bundy says my car has a half tank of gas my friend has put on so much weight she will never be the same again. My ex she's on Keto diet, suppossidly going to the gym from the pictures of her its not working she's fat her sexy slender body is gone. Just like other women I've met they had sex appeal, let themselves go now they are fat.

With this corona crap I think women have given up on life or something, as a guy I haven't given up I'm steadily improving my health I haven't gained weight I'm losing it and gaining muscle mass. I haven't stopped working either I'm not sitting at home collecting government hand out money we have here in Canada. I'm still getting 40 plus hours per week I haven't stopped its actually been really busy for me.