Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are *****es!

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude it sucks. To tell the truth I'm doubting I'll ever get into a relationship, doubt I'll ever meet a girl that is good enough and is single (meet lots of quality girls but they are always in relationships). I've more or less decided to stop trying to find a gf and only try to get laid (and I'll probably pump and dump 70% of them).

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now the biggest problem I seem to be having is that women are demanding the top guys and nothing else is good enough for them.

Since young women seem to have non-existent sex drives, they are more than happy being single waiting for Mr. pretty boi to show up.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, it's not the end .. you just looking in the wrong places.

if you are after a decent girl:

- don't go for young girls because they are immature and only care about money and looks (most of them anyway)

- stop looking for HOT girls, they are always trouble. i'm happy with just a 6 or 7

- average girls seem to be the best relationship material. all the dates i have been on have been with 6 or 7's and they are the best. they don't dress like tarts and they are mature. all of them over 20.

- go to libraries, not nightclubs, go to house parties (friends), get togethers, not random parties.

- meet more people, get more friends. you meet a lot of girls through friends/family.

- find a girl who doesn't drink or drinks little. doesn't smoke. doesn't party a lot.

do the opposite of all that if you want a little skanky hoe.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love women! Even the *****es! Dont let it get to you, keep your cool and remember YOU are the prize. If you don't want to put up with their games and bull****, THEN DONT!

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
Women are *****es!
u mad bro?

yeah, u mad...

;)

Just fucking with you, man! Don't lose hope. There are some good ones out there. You just have to sift through a lot of garbage to find the gems.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Demonicale said:
How do you guy's cope with all the hate you have for women?, and yeah they're are alot of guy's like me who feel that way.

I was sober going out for a few weeks, i got to see all the stupid **** women do to guy's .. which has just made me really ****ed off with em.

Now i'm back on the drink tonight and going out to do my thing.But it's going to be hard considering i cannot stand they're **** and the fact they think they're **** does'nt stink.

Anyway, what's the point in us a a sex to worship they're useless worthless bodies?.

misogyny is a logical side effect of the modern liberal women's power grab and control over most men's access to sex...lol even admitting that you hate then is frowned upon by most people..

yes most men are frustrated as they suffer and are desperate and watch women of even very low quality getting tons kof attention and sex..

so the logical side effects are: more lonely men, more gay men, moire transvestite men, higher depression rate and divorce rate , more stds in men due to them having to go to prostitutes more often for sex and more crimes of passion like rape and murder and physical abuse and most sadly more child molestation..

VastanVer2.0 said:
Yeah dude it sucks. To tell the truth I'm doubting I'll ever get into a relationship, doubt I'll ever meet a girl that is good enough and is single (meet lots of quality girls but they are always in relationships). I've more or less decided to stop trying to find a gf and only try to get laid (and I'll probably pump and dump 70% of them).

^^^if you do there is a 90% chance that you will have to share her with other men.. women are seldom comited any more but they will do a good job making you think they are.. why? cause they dont have to be..

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's how it goes.

Women will shop around for the best genetics they can get, because that is what nature has done. They do not control who they feel attracted to (which is confident ambitious men) and they will cheat on their partner due to the nature vs nurture effect.

What's that? Let me tell you. It's when a woman wants a healthy baby by the rogue Don Juan, but she wants it to be brought up by Bob the nice guy who buys her flowers. So she will cheat... but its not her fault, evolution has perfected this system over millions of years. Imagine if she gave into the whims of the pvssy nice guy who is nice because he's not good looking/confident/ambitious/powerful and has his child? That's right, the child will have such bad genes that it won't be able to fight off a common cold.

The rules of nature are in place for a reason.

Don't blame women because you're not man enough.

Man up.

Put her in her place.

Reap the rewards.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherokee said:
Imagine if she gave into the whims of the pvssy nice guy who is nice because he's not good looking/confident/ambitious/powerful and has his child? That's right, the child will have such bad genes that it won't be able to fight off a common cold.
Uh what?

Last time I checked, I'm the average nice guy and I haven't been killed by a cold.

With today's society there is no downfall at all to having kids with men who aren't super alpha.

Frankly, it would be best to have kids with the really smart guys because they are the ones who are going to give her smart kids who make money. Sure the tough alpha guys can make money play sports, but how many thousands of kids dream of making it big in the NFL or NBA? How many actually get in?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HappyHarryHardon said:
guys, it's not the end .. you just looking in the wrong places.

if you are after a decent girl:

- don't go for young girls because they are immature and only care about money and looks (most of them anyway)

- stop looking for HOT girls, they are always trouble. i'm happy with just a 6 or 7

- average girls seem to be the best relationship material. all the dates i have been on have been with 6 or 7's and they are the best. they don't dress like tarts and they are mature. all of them over 20.

- go to libraries, not nightclubs, go to house parties (friends), get togethers, not random parties.

- meet more people, get more friends. you meet a lot of girls through friends/family.

- find a girl who doesn't drink or drinks little. doesn't smoke. doesn't party a lot.

do the opposite of all that if you want a little skanky hoe.
Harry (or is it, "Mr. Hardon"?) gets the prize with another insightful post.

I was just going to write all this crap myself but found that Harry beat me to it, and he also articulated perfectly.

Remember Atom Smasher's main axiom, which I find is true 98% of the time:

"Good looks is inversely proportional to quality of character".

Finding a decent woman is indeed like mining for gold. A quality woman is a true rarity in this day and age. They're not in the bars and clubs. In fact, I would say that she can't be found in the traditional sense. You must make her appear, by making yourself into the best man you can be.

You've heard of the saying, "When the student is ready, the teacher appears". Similarly, "When the man is ready, the woman for him will appear".

Make yourself ready. Instead of pursuing that elusive, classy women, manifest her into your life by instead pursuing well-rounded manhood for yourself. There is no nobler purpose.

+1 for Mr. Hardon.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh what?

Last time I checked, I'm the average nice guy and I haven't been killed by a cold.

With today's society there is no downfall at all to having kids with men who aren't super alpha.

Frankly, it would be best to have kids with the really smart guys because they are the ones who are going to give her smart kids who make money. Sure the tough alpha guys can make money play sports, but how many thousands of kids dream of making it big in the NFL or NBA? How many actually get in?
The nice guy is usually nice because he is making up for his bad genes.

Clever guys have good genes, I just forgot to add them to the list. My bad.

Most clever guys aren't "nice" I have met geniuses who are absolute as5holes.

Because they know they are the sh!t.

If you really are the average nice guy, you should stop being it.

Average nice guys don't get anywhere because they're nice.

trrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I wanted to post the same thing Cherokee said. Chics just want to get fvcked by strong guys because they would have the best genes.
Just be somewhat of a jerk to em and it'll give off the same effect.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow doesn't this belong in the 'mature' section? that's usually where dudes go to whine about "all women are X"

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
You guys should sign a petition to world war III, the old good times when there were fewer men than women allowed those men to get the best side of women.

5 yrs old kids could be the biggest pain in ass if you are their babysitter but at the same time they can entartein you with songs if you are one of the few guys with the ticket to the zoo.
There's nothing wrong with them or you,it's just that the surrounding environment create the frame.

People spit and make fun of communism but the more I read you guys here the more I realise that what is good for your wallet is not always good for your quality of life.
Our resident East European chimes in and remembers to give a subtle hail to communism. Ah, those evil Western "capitalists." Make sure you link all ills to their capitalism.

So by your reasoning, people under communism had a higher quality of life? LOL I visited the Soviet Union before it disappeared, I visited Russia in the 1990s when it was still the same, and Russia after 2000 when things were improved and Putin had tripled people's purchasing power. What a difference. Especially in the attitude people have. They were much more hateful toward each other in the poverty caused by communism - everyone kicking downward. Abusing the little power they had in their lives, whether clerks or whatever, because someone else was kicking them from above. Local gangsters and Soviet-trained bureaucrats were working together for decades. Police set up roadblocks to the airport, stopping cars and demanding money to let them go on. Otherwise the cars would be held up for hours so people would miss their flight. That's life in communist countries. Hate, jealousy, bitterness. Like a Russian poet said when he escaped the Soviet Union, "Goodbye Russia, land of slaves and their masters."

The Soviet Union had a GDP lower than that of Belgium. People would have starved in the millions unless they had received secret grain supplies from the U.S. every year toward the end. (The Soviet rulers demanded the grain supplies be secret, otherwise they'd refuse to take them and let their people starve.)

And the women. Goddamn, so ugly. Most with those wrinkles around their nose making them look like they are stuck in a perpetual snarl. And they treat guys like sh*t. I have heard from Russians who say the women often keep one guy just for buying them things, while they go out and f*ck some greasy assh*le who they can show to their friends: "Look, he is dangerous and I'm with him!"

The men get back to them in the workplace though. Sexual harassment is rampant. Heard from a Russian girl who left the country who said the atmosphere at work was so sadistic it was suffocating.

No thanks, not for me.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 24 and was starting to feel that I have missed a lot of my youth, wishing I could go back and redo mistakes and alter my thinking and perception on life- but I think that from my experience 16 to present was a difficult time and the girls that I encountered partly contributed to this.

I struggle socially because I have aspergers syndrome, but also my past has projected onto my present and I think that all women react to me the same way- being outcasted.

I don't see myself as ticking many of the boxes that make me marketable to most women, be it looks or otherwise, but did I really need all the cr**y treatment because of it? Is it any wonder I am so unhealthily bitter and negative?

I have been told on a previous forum that in order to find some girl who likes you for you and will accept your shortcomings you sometimes have to accept that they might not be as attractive as you'd prefer- that is good advice- it makes no sense why a lot of men (and women) today beat themselves up because they can't get someone who looks the 'hottest'. Perhaps life is full of things we want but can't have. The 'hottest' will usually hang with others in the same boat, and so on and so on.

Sometimes they are so discriminative (if that's a word) and will not be involved with that person which is 'below' them. It may be snobby but some know they are and frankly don't care- I saw these social divisions when I was at college. Sad, but that is the way it is.

I myself have appreciated attractive women in the past but not in a leery/ chauvinistic way, but sometimes I don't honestly see what a woman of this calibre would see in me- in which case you have to be realistic or improve yourself to be what they want you to be.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice: if you're going to hate, at least be an equal opportunity hater and realize there's very little to like about men either. Most of them are morons and they responsible for a large majority of violent acts on the planet.

Stop bashing, start understanding.

For now, it only sounds like frustration has gotten the best of you.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Strelok said:
You guys should sign a petition to world war III, the old good times when there were fewer men than women allowed those men to get the best side of women.

5 yrs old kids could be the biggest pain in ass if you are their babysitter but at the same time they can entartein you with songs if you are one of the few guys with the ticket to the zoo.
There's nothing wrong with them or you,it's just that the surrounding environment create the frame.

People spit and make fun of communism but the more I read you guys here the more I realise that what is good for your wallet is not always good for your quality of life.
10000% truth to live by

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah because they have the upper hand, they just have to be born cute, hot, pretty, look good, and they can get any guy they want, but even if a guy is very hot, looks like Brad Pitt, girls won't date him or sleep with him if he still lives with his parents, has no social status or not status, is a follower instead of a leader

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
yeah because they have the upper hand, they just have to be born cute, hot, pretty, look good, and they can get any guy they want, but even if a guy is very hot, looks like Brad Pitt, girls won't date him or sleep with him if he still lives with his parents, has no social status or not status, is a follower instead of a leader
That made me cringe.

I'd hate to be successful/loved only because I was pretty. I love the fact that men can effectively control their own destinies, and feel bad for women who are (usually ) pigeon-holed into certain brackets based on their genetics. Saying something like 'I wish I didn't have to try' is so ugly and miserable.

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
double x said:
That made me cringe.

I'd hate to be successful/loved only because I was pretty. I love the fact that men can effectively control their own destinies, and feel bad for women who are (usually ) pigeon-holed into certain brackets based on their genetics. Saying something like 'I wish I didn't have to try' is so ugly and miserable.
He's right, it's easier to be visually, physically appealing to someone than it is to be verbally, socially, mentally appealing to somebody