Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are epic perfectionists. Even Pitt doesn't do it.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=314553

Oh lawds. Pitt wears a weave/wig. They b1tch.

Pitt has receding hairline ( which I do as well with 18). They b1tch.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=359338

"at least Johnny had the balls to dump the mother of his children and do the crap he has been doing, Pitt looks like he doesn't want to be with his baby's momma anymore, but he is.. still pretending though he can't fool anybody, I want this to be Pitt and have some laughter, I laughed at Johnny even moreso there are several pics of Heard with her new gal, but it doesn't feel the same as laughing at Pitt!
anyway LOL at Johnny what a loser!"

So Depp is a loser. Though he still has 'more balls'.

These b1tches actually respect you more when you DUMP your KIDS ?!

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can never be satisfied or make up their minds, always expect perfection, and have a reason to ***** about something. I thought this was common knowledge. :confused:

But that's basically why you don't give in to their every whim, make it all about them, allow their fleeting emotions to run the show, listen to their criticisms, or change yourself to appease them. There's always something you are doing wrong, a reason you're not perfect, something they're not satisfied with, etc.

In fact, if they act this way - dish it right back, and point out their flaws. Don't let them act like stuck up, entitled, demanding ****s.

I prefer to just avoid loser women altogether. They're usually just insecure about their own flaws, and expect perfection from everyone else - while they act like spoiled children and judge everyone else. They also have no interest in being fair, and only care about themselves. **** 'em.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=314553

Oh lawds. Pitt wears a weave/wig. They b1tch.

Pitt has receding hairline ( which I do as well with 18). They b1tch.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=359338

"at least Johnny had the balls to dump the mother of his children and do the crap he has been doing, Pitt looks like he doesn't want to be with his baby's momma anymore, but he is.. still pretending though he can't fool anybody, I want this to be Pitt and have some laughter, I laughed at Johnny even moreso there are several pics of Heard with her new gal, but it doesn't feel the same as laughing at Pitt!
anyway LOL at Johnny what a loser!"

So Depp is a loser. Though he still has 'more balls'.

These b1tches actually respect you more when you DUMP your KIDS ?!
dont take what women say seriously . I ve been in some forums when women post things , and most what they post is illogical

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scott,

Hope you're doing well, bro. Don't get distracted by all the things you read on those random sites. Keep focusing on yourself and the things you love. I see great things in your future.

Take care...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All stars begin to wane, this kind of doesn't surprise me. He has a huge family and Angelina who he can't be that happy with. Compare that to George Clooney who is a renowned bachelor, and isn't ground down by what poor Brad has to put up with.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember Hollywood faggots like Pitt go a long way to hide their fag $hit so that people in the flyover states still pay for their increasingly craptastic films.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not too bad. Was awesome in Fight Club, and don't mind any of his other movies or roles. 12 Monkeys, Snatched, Meet Joe Black, Se7en, etc. "Gonna hunt some NAAHZI'S!" Own most of his movies.

There's a huge obsession with his looks, and how other men stack up to him, though. And it's usually men who do it. Bunch of homos. "Nice guys" love to say, "I'm no Brad Pitt, but blah blah". No one cares. Stop comparing yourself to celebrities and models who train vigorously, go on diet plans, have expensive everything to make themselves look good, and wear professional make-up. You're NEVER going to compete, afford their kind of ****, have a professional make-up artist or trainer, and its a rediculous measure to judge normal people by.

All of these guys and girls looked normal prior to making it big... Including professional athletes. So, stop comparing .:cheer:

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point is, they spit on his looks etc.

If a man tries to keep himself look good and maybe not 'ordinary' (original).

They spit.

Then they spit on him when he shows himself ( receding hairline)

I never gotten why women b1tch so much about it. Receding hairline in my opinion looks badass. Especially if it's long hair ( not thinned out).

I think women are jealous of him, since they can't have him. I remember few times my ex would not give a damn about me. Then she saw some girls flirting with me and she started putting me down with comments on my 'fitness' etc...

@The Gambler Thank you a lot. I appreciate it.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always ignore the words of women.

Most of the time, they are just emotional impulses which have nothing to do with anything else.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol why are you getting upset about some stupid comments on the internet. Women who wrote that sh!it are superficial losers. A quallity woman would never write that also a quallity woman wouldn't spent her time on the interned writhing sh!t like that in the first place.

There are idiots, morons, *******s men and women alike no point in getting upset because you can't change that. Best is to just ignore them and spend time with quallity people. A woman who cares that much about looks can never be worth it.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NobodyCares1 said:
Lol why are you getting upset about some stupid comments on the internet. Women who wrote that sh!it are superficial losers. A quallity woman would never write that also a quallity woman wouldn't spent her time on the interned writhing sh!t like that in the first place.

There are idiots, morons, *******s men and women alike no point in getting upset because you can't change that. Best is to just ignore them and spend time with quallity people. A woman who cares that much about looks can never be worth it.

You're right. I forgot the other side of them.

It just struck me a bit considering how many GUYS on this FORUM talk about Bradd Pitt and Depp. Then I see women on net b1tching on him.

Does it mean if we moan here on net that we are not quality men just like those women aren't either ?

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Does it mean if we moan here on net that we are not quality men just like those women aren't either ?
No, because we moan about their stupid behaviour etc. We usually don't moan about their looks.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh... There's always going to be jealousy, competition, ego, and people who dislike, nitpick the perceived flaws of, or try to tear down other people. Of course, they will always deny being jealous of, not being able to have, or wanting anything to do with them. Some people just straight up hate for no reason.

IME, people who do this are insecure *******s. They're loud, overly opinionated, believe to be better than everyone else (and that they speak for everyone else), focus on the flaws of others, and have no lives of their own. Most of it is just projection and hate. It's best to just ignore people like this.

Men and women are like this, by the way. *******s are everywhere. And they don't change their stubborn, hard-headed, competitive, egotistical ways.

You can tell that these women are superficial *******s with no class. Thus, ignore.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bible pretty much says women should remain quiet and humble

because when they talk to much or try to teach someone, they sound foolish

I see this pretty much everyday, you should never allow a woman to guide you ever, that was never her role to guide a man, you should never try to be the man she wants you to be, she needs to be the woman you want her to be