Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are driving me bonkers, wish I would destest them

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the next town for something to do on the weekend its the same stuff lots of unavailable women you have a choice of single women in their late 40s-50s or women in their 20s that haven't started their life yet. There's lots of single moms out there the 30s I don't want to get involved with that sh*t.

I really don't need a woman in my life I'm looking but I'm not in no rush to get involved with a woman I'm content the way I live my life I can do what I want anytime I want. I know guys that can't be single they have to have a woman in their life even if she's not good for him or he's not happy.

I'm finding women are grossly insecure and they go after a man that is insecure to match herself, then you have the psychopath women wandering around, single moms looking for a new daddy for her children.

Serenity

Reaction score
We should always try to improve ourselves and our lives, but if we don't stop and enjoy what we are / have.. then it's a hamsterwheel.

Using too much time and focus on attracting females, will svck out the life of us..
You must have seriously misinterpreted me, I don't see how my comment even remotely says anything against that. Is that a strawman argument?

Yes a woman can help complete us, but they're are rare..
No they cannot. If you do not already feel whole and complete then no woman in the world can fill that hole, thinking they can is a huge mistake. You should not need or want them for that purpose.

Life is more than caching women, or spending all hours in the gym, wasting too much money on new close. There should be a goal with all the effort we invest, and this is for most men to find the right woman.

Dating and getting laid is no achivement over a course of a life time.. wasting the healthy prime years on this alone, doesn't make us fulfilled in the long run.. yes it feels good, but it's not everything
Again, nowhere have I said anything against this. If anything this IS what I meant with my other comment, make yourself whole first WITHOUT women/a woman.

Please read my comments more carefully...