Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are driving me bonkers, wish I would destest them

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I complain about it today was no exception, go into the construction supply office the 22 year old is bouncing off the walls when she sees me gets so fvcking excited. The other office girl I know is giving me the dreamy eyed look not saying anything. The 22 year old I don't want to get involved with the other woman is married with kids.

Later on in the day had to go into the office where the single mom works sh*t I have talk to her the other staff is busy she's giving me the big smile happy to see me, fvck I thought with her having a new man in her life she would forget about me doesn't look like it. I don't want to be rude to her it would hurt her feelings its clearly she has feelings for me. Later on in the day another woman I know sees me big smile she's had her eyes on me since the day we met she is couple years older, now she's recently single...….

If it was women that are available and baggage free flirting with me I would be good with it, its either too young, married/taken, single moms or cougars that are flirting with me. The single mom is liking my posts on facebook she hasn't got the courage up yet to try making facebook friends with me yet lol.

Can't find any single women they are few far and between around here not much choice, days I wish I was buttfvck ugly and women wouldn't have any interest in me at all.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damaged goods, too much luggage, young flacky, empty vessels, debt burdent, superficial, entitled with princess symdrome, hypergamous, social media wh0res, drones, single moms, BPD's.. sky high expectations, with nothing to offer but a temporary paracitic relationship

yeah I feel the same sometimes, when I listen to some of these cow's, talk about themselves

Where have all the good women gone...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Where have all the good women gone...' they were grab by man stead fast leaving behind the damage good. We all know this mate :)

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With such a pessimistic outlook I'm guessing they're walking in a circle around you...
I did say some... Pessimistic or realistic¿?

I could ask in sarcasm; have you been in the dating scene recently?

If you perceive the majority of females, as high quality, intellectual, clever, loyal, easy going, trustworthy individuals with amazing lives and marriage potential.. all and all a good packet of needed attributes that is would complete a mans life? Then I wonder where the heII you are living... because these are rarely seen in the meat market

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did say some... Pessimistic or realistic¿?

I could ask in sarcasm; have you been in the dating scene recently?

If you perceive the majority of females, as high quality, intellectual, clever, loyal, easy going, trustworthy individuals with amazing lives and marriage potential.. all and all a good packet of needed attributes that is would complete a mans life? Then I wonder where the heII you are living... because these are rarely seen in the meat market
Could be on vegetable market

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I complain about it today was no exception, go into the construction supply office the 22 year old is bouncing off the walls when she sees me gets so fvcking excited. The other office girl I know is giving me the dreamy eyed look not saying anything. The 22 year old I don't want to get involved with the other woman is married with kids.

Later on in the day had to go into the office where the single mom works sh*t I have talk to her the other staff is busy she's giving me the big smile happy to see me, fvck I thought with her having a new man in her life she would forget about me doesn't look like it. I don't want to be rude to her it would hurt her feelings its clearly she has feelings for me. Later on in the day another woman I know sees me big smile she's had her eyes on me since the day we met she is couple years older, now she's recently single...….

If it was women that are available and baggage free flirting with me I would be good with it, its either too young, married/taken, single moms or cougars that are flirting with me. The single mom is liking my posts on facebook she hasn't got the courage up yet to try making facebook friends with me yet lol.

Can't find any single women they are few far and between around here not much choice, days I wish I was buttfvck ugly and women wouldn't have any interest in me at all.
It seems most single guy sex is with taken folk.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the woman I know that I seen yesterday giving me the big smile and eyes she's getting up there in age I really don't want to be going after women older than I'm. Lets face it women start to go down hill fast when they reach their mid 40s I wouldn't say all of them but most of them do. The guy she was with is a narcissistic guy he was furthering his education he needed her for that got his degree didn't need her anymore dumped her. It was all of a sudden said to her he's done move out then eventually moving to another town.

I get a lot of married women enamoured with me I just go with it I know its not going to go any where nor do I want too. I guess they need a boost in their ego feel like they are still wanted. The single mom has had a thing for me since the day we met, ya she's cute but I'm not going to get involved with a single mom. The 22 year old she gets so excited to see me bouncing off the walls I make her laugh, one she's too young its 21 years age difference, two she's a real free spirit woman. There is days I can smell her body odor pretty strong doesn't believe in deodorant or make up, fuzz under the pits. She's a nice smart intelligent girl but she's kinda split between goth and young hippy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few of your threads recent. And i notice they start with, "so at work..."

And i get it, because i've been working my arse off too.

But it's a bank holiday now, and we can all chill.

So best thing for it is to forget about work and single mother or whathaveyou and relax.

Have a good weekend.
Yeah, I'm off all week this coming week, vaca, hope I don't get too f'd up. I will try my f'n damnedest to get laid. Only have 2 prospects. One tomorrow, the other next Sunday/Monday. Not looking plentiful, but it is what it is. I certainly don't want to stay at home.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There it is. A woman isn't supposed to complete your life. You should be a complete man before getting a woman.
Aaahhh... I'm tired of hearing this same shyte.

Go ahead, run on the hamsterwheel, hope it will take you great places.

Run forest, run!! You will get your Jenny, or similar leftovers..

I will go enjoy my life in the meantime

We are not here for a long time, we're here for a good time

Serenity

Reaction score
Aaahhh... I'm tired of hearing this same shyte.

Go ahead, run on the hamsterwheel, hope it will take you great places.

Run forest, run!! You will get your Jenny, or similar leftovers..

I will go enjoy my life in the meantime

We are not here for a long time, we're here for a good time
The fvck are you talking about? You're the one running on the hamster wheel here... You're the one needing a woman to complete you. You're the inferior man.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. I would reject these women too and this stuff in a workplace context is unacceptable. However, this is how it normally is. Some taken women always have their "boyfriend at work" idea.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck are you talking about? You're the one running on the hamster wheel here... You're the one needing a woman to complete you. You're the inferior man.
We should always try to improve ourselves and our lives, but if we don't stop and enjoy what we are / have.. then it's a hamsterwheel.

Using too much time and focus on attracting females, will svck out the life of us..

I'm doing great alone, but would enjoy having a woman to share experiences when traveling for example. I stop talking about this in my village, because they don't comprehend the extend that these experiences will change view points.

Yes to have a loving partner that supports us in our own and our common goals, in the good and bad. Dreams, failures and crazy ideas.. Some one we can rely on when needed, someone that encourage us and value our efforts.. someone that can laugh and smile, when we do "dumb" man stuff and playing around with our hobbies.. someone that brings food and drinks to the garage, when we are too busy prepping the motorcycle for trackday. Someone that makes the house cousy.. etc.

Yes a woman can help complete us, but they're are rare..

Life is more than caching women, or spending all hours in the gym, wasting too much money on new close. There should be a goal with all the effort we invest, and this is for most men to find the right woman.

Dating and getting laid is no achivement over a course of a life time.. wasting the healthy prime years on this alone, doesn't make us fulfilled in the long run.. yes it feels good, but it's not everything

Dating can feel like this sometimes

It's not something that complete me

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What's this?

Another poster who needs to inform everyone online that women are getting wet in their panties just by being in ur presence.

Then starts mouthing off that everyone else is lousy or damaged or a loser or some other crap.

Well at least you're not quoting Friedrich Nietzsche or Aristotle then rehashing it as ur god given wisdom.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I indigested too much MGTOW content, too be in a PUA forum..

We each have different goal's, and depending of the preference, what we expect in return of investment

I focus on the goal, not only the game. I don't want to be too caught up in the way of getting there. Sure I learn in here, but too much focus on the details, and we can easily loose the big picture.

Life always throw a curv ball's, it never goes as we expect. Practics makes perfect.. but no one is perfect.. I try and balance the energy, I invest in this...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shift paradigms. After the last rotation of plates eroded, I have shifted gears. I am putting in work but 110% is aimed at biz, up my real estate portfolio, stack paper, have a surplus of cash. At 30, I'm not swinging ****kkk in the club anymore every weekend. No. Woman is worth the investment.

Op, i highly recommended to shift gears. This is a accurate guide to get to the next stage of whatever pursuit you are after. In the words of Rich Cooper, women are waiting at the finish line, and **** the winners.

I will hit it but trolling on sight where skank at finish line is seeking to play house. Not happening.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. I would reject these women too and this stuff in a workplace context is unacceptable. However, this is how it normally is. Some taken women always have their "boyfriend at work" idea.
I don't work with any of these women I interact with I only work with one woman and I don't get involved with her, never get involved with a woman that can fvck up your employment been there done that never again.