Women are Cool but how many true friends do you have

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like a lot of them men in this website. Especially from the way they talk don’t necessarily have too many quality friendships in their lives.

They put way too much effort into chasing women and cultaving relationships and not enough effort on cultaving life long friendships that will truly suffice you. Now I will say, just like women friends will take a good amount of screening

But in my honest opinion, friends are much more important than women. Men go, women go. Good friends stay

Dave Harmon

Don Juan
Reaction score
that "one" woman will make you say - hold on, mate. my woman first. but yeah, true friends will stay til the end. they just wont wipe your ass when you're in the hospital in serious health peril, your woman will. take it from me - i've been there. :D

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Its true.

Good male friendships usually last longer and are colossally easier to maintain than relationships with women.

Relationships with women are usually highly volatile and unpredictable. Like walking through a field of land mines where one wrong step can lead to unexpected chaos, loss or pain.

Especially in today's market.. where women want men but don't respect them much.. a guy needs either a very strong degree of stoicism or a supreme level of desperation to make a LTR with a woman work for any significant length of time lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny. I’ve been here since the beginning because of this specific reason. But you can’t think that men aren’t fickle either. Most dudes don’t follow the #1 rule of bros before hoes. It’s just sad really.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships with women are usually highly volatile and unpredictable. Like walking through a field of land mines where one wrong step can lead to unexpected chaos, loss or pain.
Amen to this, it's worth the lost on my FB timeline :D

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Funny. I’ve been here since the beginning because of this specific reason. But you can’t think that men aren’t fickle either. Most dudes don’t follow the #1 rule of bros before hoes. It’s just sad really.
Only a WOMAN would care if guys are fickle or not lol.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true.

Good male friendships usually last longer and are colossally easier to maintain than relationships with women.

Especially in today's market.. where women want men but don't respect them much.. a guy needs either a very strong degree of stoicism or a supreme level of desperation to make a LTR with a woman work for any significant length of time lol.
Well said!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys know what kills friendships almost every time? Marriage.

Every time one of my friends have gotten married, the friendship became "token" in nature with a few texts here and there. Unfortunately, the technology of texting easily assuages one's normal drive to maintain friendships. It's like a little guilt reliever, just enough to make one feel like they are maintaining a friendship.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that "one" woman will make you say - hold on, mate
That is a white knight set up for failure. Good luck for all with their one.
But well said: Woman will make you say;-)) No free will there anymore;-)))

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of them men in this website. Especially from the way they talk don’t necessarily have too many quality friendships in their lives.

They put way too much effort into chasing women and cultaving relationships and not enough effort on cultaving life long friendships that will truly suffice you. Now I will say, just like women friends will take a good amount of screening

But in my honest opinion, friends are much more important than women. Men go, women go. Good friends stay

Last edited:

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this all going to be included in your PUA training manual that no one will want to read because it contains no good advice?

Right next to how to be completely selfish in bed?

And right before how to get a PhD but no job?
@Atom Smasher @Desdinova @El Payaso
1. Never have I tried selling any “PUA” manual because I am not a pick up artist. Not even to you. I offered my help for free and I have the proof to back up my claims
2. I will not even reply to this nonsense
3. I have a fulltime job as a professor while holding my own practice in my free time
4. Slander is a sueable offense.
5. What more will it take for this guy?

Reaction score
@Atom Smasher @Desdinova @El Payaso
1. Never have I tried selling any “PUA” manual because I am not a pick up artist. Not even to you. I offered my help for free and I have the proof to back up my claims
2. I will not even reply to this nonsense
3. I have a fulltime job as a professor while holding my own practice in my free time
4. Slander is a sueable offense.
5. What more will it take for this guy?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But I also think a lot of guys here never Read the owners manual. For dating sure u can follow the rules and improve yourself and get laid and keep them round. For an LTR u need to learn how to make a team with a woman without losing your heart and your shirt.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But I also think a lot of guys here never Read the owners manual. For dating sure u can follow the rules and improve yourself and get laid and keep them round. For an LTR u need to learn how to make a team with a woman without losing your heart and your shirt.
True but I agree... often when a guy get a girl... they both dissapear ... you won't see your friend back until he's single again.

I got a few close friends going back to primary school, sadly they arent ambitious like me.. so been increasing my surrounding and contacts... so far... its working in meeting new people and build friendship with people and groups who similar status (since I started working).... these 2 groups have nothing alike lol. I would say around 10 closes friends and I am a loner

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder about this, I have many acquaintances, but I feel most are not friend and are haters. Dealing with trust issues is my problem, especially talking with older people who say many of their friends were fake. I'm ok being a loner, lots of reflection and introspection.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
My true friends ive known for half of my life. Anyone ive met in the last 5 years of my adult life has not been friend potential..maybe because im not good friend potential as making friends hasnt been on my priority list. Peoplw have become disposable and with social media if i really need to get in touch with anyone i easily can

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing that made me lose all my friends was graduating high school, now I have no one and nothing. except the like 2 friends I kept from high school