Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are afraid of bachelor guys

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gentlemen,

I have noticed a very interesting phenomenon: One of my buddy's wife has been acting as if she's afraid of me lately. At first, I had no clues why, but eventually, I learned that she's afraid of me because while both of them have been married for 3 years, I'm still single. Now, I was friend with the both of them before their marriage, everything was ok, but now, I can't help but notice her resentment and fear towards me.

So, I have developed a personal theory for this phenomenon:

To women in general, they can only feel safe as long as they have successfully "locked down" a guy, and his resources. A bachelor guy (like me) can never make a woman really feel safe because he can always goes out there and fvck other women. In my friend's case, even though she has already "locked" him down, but she still sees me as a "threat" perhaps because, on a subconscious level, a bachelor guy like me hanging around her wife might be a bad source of influence upon her husband.

She's afraid that, her husband, in seeing me enjoying my free life without the burden of a woman, might (even though the chance is close to zero) someday crave that lifestyle and leave her.

What do you think, SS brothers? Has any of you experienced the same thing I did?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single women are not afraid of bachelor guys. Married women might be in the sense of not wanting to lose a husband to the single life when they still have attraction. Women have no qualms about walking away from marriages as they initiate most divorces. However, it is a power dynamics thing. They want to be the one to walk away, not have a guy walk away from them. Either way, they'll do financially fine in the divorce.

Married couples and single, unattached men don't tend to be good friends. A married man and a single, unattached man can be friends but it often won't be a close friendship. The only times that married men tend to be closer friends with a single man not in an LTR is if both the men met as unattached men.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its about losing control on her husband.. It has nothing to do with you.. She simply projecting her insecurities. It strikes fear in her seeing a man who can enjoy being alone with himself.. A women cant never accept this, its rare qualities to a descent man has.. Kudos for you.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I became single I did see I was treated differently by my friends. As a married man, women would flirt with me good naturedly, Once I became unattached there were some that pulled back, worried I would misinterpret their attention, while others stepped forward.

In your particular case it probably has more to do with how that one woman percieves you from experience. If it is important enough to you then work through it with her. Are you creeping her out with comments, or checking her out in a predatory fashion?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is def a form of dread. I don't think that it's so much that she thinks her guy will want to live as a single man, it's that single guys pick up on chicks and her man might play along while he's there and find someone better than her while he's out with his buddies. It's a projection of her not being able to deal with the prospect of becoming single, especially if she has let herself go and is no longer attractive enough to play the game.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married/ltr Women were most certainly hating of me when I was a bachelor and in my super red pill phase. To the extent when I saw one of my buddies hos mistreating him I would call them out on it.

As an example, I heard two of them talking about whether their partners were “allowed out” and they were almost dead serious. I said if that was two men that would be a domestic abuse case . They didn’t like that.

another time I said I wanted tradwife and got an hour long lecture on why that’s wrong, then pointed out all their men were trad men, no nannies or stay at home dads. That shut them up. (Never got another invite though)

it was fun while it lasted, don’t see any of them anymore. I was at a point in life when o just didn’t care

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
In my friend's case, even though she has already "locked" him down, but she still sees me as a "threat" perhaps because, on a subconscious level, a bachelor guy like me hanging around her wife might be a bad source of influence upon her husband.

She's afraid that, her husband, in seeing me enjoying my free life without the burden of a woman, might (even though the chance is close to zero) someday crave that lifestyle and leave her.

What do you think, SS brothers?
Yea, I would say there is some validity to that.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. But usually only from insecure women (which is like 80-90% of women). I have several friends who's wives are insecure and they don't like them hanging out with their single guy friends because it makes them worry they will want to live free and or cheat on them.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married/ltr Women were most certainly hating of me when I was a bachelor and in my super red pill phase. To the extent when I saw one of my buddies hos mistreating him I would call them out on it.

As an example, I heard two of them talking about whether their partners were “allowed out” and they were almost dead serious. I said if that was two men that would be a domestic abuse case . They didn’t like that.

another time I said I wanted tradwife and got an hour long lecture on why that’s wrong, then pointed out all their men were trad men, no nannies or stay at home dads. That shut them up. (Never got another invite though)

it was fun while it lasted, don’t see any of them anymore. I was at a point in life when o just didn’t care
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

1626814560343.png

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

View attachment 6778
the third rule of fight club is - no running.
4th rule - no bombing
5th rule - no petting

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, married women fear that you’ll take hubby (your buddy) to the bar and/or make him envious of your single lifestyle, and it will lead to him cheating.
This is true on every aspect. Once a friend gets a gf/ married, consider him out of the picture for the first five years. He's going to be hooked on her and won't come out and do anything. Not only that, he's going to be her personal simp for a long time. Unfortunately, it happens to all my friends who get a girl. I don't understand why they treat them like a best friend, but I guess that's just the way bluepill world works.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your particular case it probably has more to do with how that one woman percieves you from experience. If it is important enough to you then work through it with her. Are you creeping her out with comments, or checking her out in a predatory fashion?
Absolutely not. I didn't find her attrative (she's not my type) anyway, and more than that, I loved my friend (no homo lol) enough not to do anything that could be interpreted as creeping her out or checking her out.

But I'm smart enough to tell she hates the "single" vibes that came from me. And the resentment seems to increase with each visit that I pay them.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing, have you guys ever been in a situation where your friends, especially the married ones, try to pursuade you into getting married because it would help you "stabilizing"? Because I have.

Until now, that's still one of the most stupid thing I've heard. I mean, getting yourself together and making your life "stabilized" is YOUR job, not your wife's so it has nothing to do with getting married. A lousy and loser will not stop being lousy and a loser just because he's married.

You need to make your life fulfiled and happy BEFORE you even think about inviting anyone in.

So, my take is married people are somehow, on a subsconcious level, envious of single guys.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married couples and single, unattached men don't tend to be good friends. A married man and a single, unattached man can be friends but it often won't be a close friendship. The only times that married men tend to be closer friends with a single man not in an LTR is if both the men met as unattached men.
True Forced Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca has brought up the issue that society in general doesn't like to accommodate bachelor men.

As for a the wife of a man with a bachelor friend, he is only of use to her to set him up with her low SMV friends, and if he balks, there is no more use.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two of my good friends are single in their 40s and pull very easily. When women use their age and single status as a weapon they laugh at them. Then they reassure a good time together and they fall for it easily.

If everything else is in order it doesn't matter that they are 40 and single. Women look for strong attractive secure men.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing, have you guys ever been in a situation where your friends, especially the married ones, try to pursuade you into getting married because it would help you "stabilizing"? Because I have.
Not directly, but as all the people in my young friend-group move closer to marriage (or even get married), I find myself invited to fewer and fewer things and I see them on social media doing double-dates and couples activities. I also hear that a few of them talk about me behind my back about the fact that I sometimes date really young women. I honestly have NO age considerations for dating. My last LTR was 36, the LTR before her was 23 and the LTR before her was 30, and I'd date a 40yo if I could fvcking find one who took care of herself. But because I so rarely find single women over 26 who are slender, in-shape, have a cute face and are single, I just end up with more early to mid 20's girls. Many women are REALLLLLLLLLLY triggered by this because they all worry about their youthful looks failing them and being undesirable in the future, while at the same time saying they shouldn't be objectified. Well, if you don't want to be objectified then don't worry about your looks going away because your looks don't matter, remember? They also claim it's "creepy" and if I had the chance of having a discussion with them about it I'd ask them to talk to the younger girls I date and ask them if they feel it's creepy, or even ask the young girls I flirt with who I cold approach when I'm out with friends and who flirt back with me if they feel it's creepy. But they never say it to me directly and honestly that's probably a good thing.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not directly, but as all the people in my young friend-group move closer to marriage (or even get married), I find myself invited to fewer and fewer things and I see them on social media doing double-dates and couples activities. I also hear that a few of them talk about me behind my back about the fact that I sometimes date really young women. I honestly have NO age considerations for dating. My last LTR was 36, the LTR before her was 23 and the LTR before her was 30, and I'd date a 40yo if I could fvcking find one who took care of herself. But because I so rarely find single women over 26 who are slender, in-shape, have a cute face and are single, I just end up with more early to mid 20's girls. Many women are REALLLLLLLLLLY triggered by this because they all worry about their youthful looks failing them and being undesirable in the future, while at the same time saying they shouldn't be objectified. Well, if you don't want to be objectified then don't worry about your looks going away because your looks don't matter, remember? They also claim it's "creepy" and if I had the chance of having a discussion with them about it I'd ask them to talk to the younger girls I date and ask them if they feel it's creepy, or even ask the young girls I flirt with who I cold approach when I'm out with friends and who flirt back with me if they feel it's creepy. But they never say it to me directly and honestly that's probably a good thing.
Thank you, sir, for these wise words.

As a man who is much younger than you (I'm 32 btw), I appreciate these posts from experienced men and brothers like you, because I can learn from them.

The fact that you are still able to bang young chicks makes the guys in your circle envious of you (because they and their resouces are now locked down by their wives, they are not able to go around and bang young chicks anymore)

And the women are resentful because they take it as an insult, because you date young women instead of THEM. Come on, they hate you for dating women who are younger, cuter, and more fertile then they are. Deep down inside, old women are always jealous with young women not because of the age difference but because all the high-quality men are only after the young women, not them old hags.

They used the word "creepy" as a manipulative mechanism to shame you. And for what? For dating juicy and tasty and sexy young chicks? Haha, jokes on them.