Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are a tide, not individuals.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get interest from a girl, then a few more before I can solidify things with the first one. Be that sex or a first meeting even. Then as I make plans with the other girls who came later (but not ditching the first girl) they suddenly all lose interest ghost or disappear at the same time regardless of where we were in the interaction. What is this phenomenon and how should I handle it?
women are lunatics, I dont know if you saw the recent smash or pass on youtube?

But if they like you at first, then a picture from 2012 shows you from slightly not so good of an angle, they totally discard you

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B1tch manipulation playbook 101, they might have been at the same stage in their "process".
I’m not manipulating as far as I know. I’m direct and to the point and only continue talking to girls who seem interested. The issue here is women that suddenly ghost after this interest has been established.

I’m not talking about girls that weren’t into me or whatnot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not manipulating as far as I know. I’m direct and to the point and only continue talking to girls who seem interested. The issue here is women that suddenly ghost after this interest has been established.

People have "scripts" that they don't even know they use... So perhaps that. It was a coincidence that they are similar.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have "scripts" that they don't even know they use... So perhaps that. It was a coincidence that they are similar.
Who knows.

The girl I had plans with just texted me. Apparently her niece was rushed to the hospital and she’s been taking care of her other niece and nephew. I just told her to text me when she’s free. If she’s not lying, she will. Otherwise, onto the next

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not YOU manipulating, but HER manipulating. Running a set of "rules" on you. You might have found two similar people who manage in the same way.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not YOU manipulating, but HER manipulating. Running a set of "rules" on you. You might have found two similar people who manage in the same way.
Oh I see, yeah possibly. More and more of that it seems these days. I think women are trying to game men. Sometimes I am suspecting a girl is using the “wait three days to message” rule and other pua tactics

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct and blunt has worked for me in the past. Judgemental has come with age. People are pissing me off especially how hypocritical they are. They don’t like to be judged but judge everyone else, so too bad for them I’ll be judgemental.

That said, I wasn’t judgemental with these recent girls. Nor was i in the other instances im thinking of.

The latest girl for example asked if I’d fvck her on her kitchen counter and I said I would if I didn’t already make plans for the night but I was definitely down to in the future. Then she lost interest, replied a few words and then ghosted.

It is literally like a cycle of time where interest in multiple women peaks and then all at once, regardless of what stage I’m in with all girls, all interest vanishes. That’s why I call it a tide. It rises up then flows out all at once. It can’t be me or the interactions otherwise it wouldn’t happen across all girls all at once.
You should have changed your plans and deal with her because they have too many options.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate how far gossip can spread. Women exchange profile information about you even with females they don't even like.
??? I really doubt that. I can see that being true for a small town or maybe even a largish college town but I don't see how that would even be possible otherwise.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
??? I really doubt that. I can see that being true for a small town or maybe even a largish college town but I don't see how that would even be possible otherwise.
Internet and smart phones allows them to track a target. They have sororities and social groups to get intel from.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet and smart phones allows them to track a target. They have sororities and social groups to get intel from.
Have any women you've talked to mentioned such a system? Most women aren't very tech savvy, nor are they that proactive about their screening/vetting process...

I can see it being a thing in sororities but I cannot possibly imagine they keep a database of every guy in their entire city (unless its a small city/town, but even then, very unlikely). What seems more plausible is a maelstrom of disorganized gossip.

I'm mostly on the defensive because while this is a great explaination for the type of behavior OP described, it's rather disconcerting to imagine. If this is true, it's just another reason to ditch google, social media, and smartphones for good.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The booty call girl probably made that offer to 3 guys. I ve had this many times before. She wants d1ck. Closest one wins. Sloots gonna sloot. They re the ones who tell you how many guys are chasing. Cvm dumpster. Laugh and keep walking.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude
Have any women you've talked to mentioned such a system? Most women aren't very tech savvy, nor are they that proactive about their screening/vetting process...

I can see it being a thing in sororities but I cannot possibly imagine they keep a database of every guy in their entire city (unless its a small city/town, but even then, very unlikely). What seems more plausible is a maelstrom of disorganized gossip.

I'm mostly on the defensive because while this is a great explaination for the type of behavior OP described, it's rather disconcerting to imagine. If this is true, it's just another reason to ditch google, social media, and smartphones for good.
They do ALOT of talking

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks on OLD have women only chat and forums. Every crazy chick you dumped will be ragging on you. That's one way of the reasons to keep making new accounts. The game is heavily rigged. That's y OLD should only be one channel in your funnel.