Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are a tide, not individuals.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing this? It’s happened more times than I can count. I get interest from a girl, then a few more before I can solidify things with the first one. Be that sex or a first meeting even. Then as I make plans with the other girls who came later (but not ditching the first girl) they suddenly all lose interest ghost or disappear at the same time regardless of where we were in the interaction. What is this phenomenon and how should I handle it?

I was thinking of simply going with whatever girl is available instead of holding out to go with the girl I made plans with first.

So if I made plans to meet Jenny on Monday night but Susie invites me to her house Monday afternoon, I should just meet Susie and give Jenny a rain check… thoughts?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Next low interest. Meet the girls that want to meet in person. Keep it that simple mentally and you will be much less frustrated. If it all you are.
So what if non show up. More time for you and your cool hobbies
Thanks. I’m not frustrated at losing a specific girl but the constant building of interest across multiple women and then losing it across multiple women simultaneously for seemingly no reason freaks me out. Twilight zone ****.

Like last night I had plans with a girl to go to her place once she moved in (long story). While I was waiting for that I got a very direct offer from a woman to come to her house and **** her. So I tried to reschedule with that girl. She ended up ghosting and then so did the first girl. Just weird. This isn’t the first time it happened either.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not possible. Both are girls from online, different apps
Don't underestimate how far gossip can spread. Women exchange profile information about you even with females they don't even like.

Perhaps it was something in your energy? Or maybe they happened to be running the same playbook?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate how far gossip can spread. Women exchange profile information about you even with females they don't even like.

Perhaps it was something in your energy? Or maybe they happened to be running the same playbook?
What playbook would that be?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invasion of the body snatchers. It's a single entity that doesn't want sarge to get pussssy.
Seems like it. Or rather, seems like the collective consciousness of woman kind doesn’t want me to be non-monogamous

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like it. Or rather, seems like the collective consciousness of woman kind doesn’t want me to be non-monogamous
Oh yeah that one is definitely for sure. Women can't extract resources from non-monogamous males.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah that one is definitely for sure. Women can't extract resources from non-monogamous males.
Aren’t alphas supposed to be able to “get away” with not having to provide? Old pick up theory says alpha fvcks and beta bucks.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

If this happened just once then I think you chalk it up to it just being bad luck and move on. No biggie. We have all gone through a rough patch here or there regardless of high SMV or solid game.

However, if you are experiencing this multiple times, there is probably something off in your approach. You have posted a few things in the past and I think you sometimes come off overly direct, blunt, and judgemental. And I am not trying to be critical - just what I have seen. I am curious as to how you are interacting with these women because I have a suspicion you may be sabotaging yourself. If you are having similar interactions with these women that may be part of the issue. Just my two cents.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

If this happened just once then I think you chalk it up to it just being bad luck and move on. No biggie. We have all gone through a rough patch here or there regardless of high SMV or solid game.

However, if you are experiencing this multiple times, there is probably something off in your approach. You have posted a few things in the past and I think you sometimes come off overly direct, blunt, and judgemental. And I am not trying to be critical - just what I have seen. I am curious as to how you are interacting with these women because I have a suspicion you may be sabotaging yourself. If you are having similar interactions with these women that may be part of the issue. Just my two cents.
Direct and blunt has worked for me in the past. Judgemental has come with age. People are pissing me off especially how hypocritical they are. They don’t like to be judged but judge everyone else, so too bad for them I’ll be judgemental.

That said, I wasn’t judgemental with these recent girls. Nor was i in the other instances im thinking of.

The latest girl for example asked if I’d fvck her on her kitchen counter and I said I would if I didn’t already make plans for the night but I was definitely down to in the future. Then she lost interest, replied a few words and then ghosted.

It is literally like a cycle of time where interest in multiple women peaks and then all at once, regardless of what stage I’m in with all girls, all interest vanishes. That’s why I call it a tide. It rises up then flows out all at once. It can’t be me or the interactions otherwise it wouldn’t happen across all girls all at once.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct and blunt has worked for me in the past. Judgemental has come with age. People are pissing me off especially how hypocritical they are. They don’t like to be judged but judge everyone else, so too bad for them I’ll be judgemental.

That said, I wasn’t judgemental with these recent girls. Nor was i in the other instances im thinking of.

The latest girl for example asked if I’d fvck her on her kitchen counter and I said I would if I didn’t already make plans for the night but I was definitely down to in the future. Then she lost interest, replied a few words and then ghosted.

It is literally like a cycle of time where interest in multiple women peaks and then all at once, regardless of what stage I’m in with all girls, all interest vanishes. That’s why I call it a tide. It rises up then flows out all at once. It can’t be me or the interactions otherwise it wouldn’t happen across all girls all at once.
In my experience, being direct with your desire for a woman pays off in a great way. It turns her on in the extreme. However, being direct with confrontation will normally turn women off, especially if you don't know them very well. And as a general rule, no one likes being judged, male or female. I can understand your frustration to an extent, but you know you have to dial that back in the dating world. It won't ever pay off in a positive way.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, being direct with your desire for a woman pays off in a great way. It turns her on in the extreme. However, being direct with confrontation will normally turn women off, especially if you don't know them very well. And as a general rule, no one likes being judged, male or female. I can understand your frustration to an extent, but you know you have to dial that back in the dating world. It won't ever pay off in a positive way.
Like I said, I haven’t been judgemental with these girls

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if she just didn't ghost you as a preemptive measure. Females don't like to be rejected, so they'll do it first. I think she was letting herself be vulnerable with you by asking if you'd fvck her on the counter. With how you responded, that could have triggered her to clam up.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if she just didn't ghost you as a preemptive measure. Females don't like to be rejected, so they'll do it first. I think she was letting herself be vulnerable with you by asking if you'd fvck her on the counter. With how you responded, that could have triggered her to clam up.
Yes that could be. But on the other hand I thought saying no to sex showed a man had options and preselection.

Likely she just found another guy who would fvck her and forgot about me, no big deal, but why the girl I had plans with also ghosted at the same time is odd

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"He turned down MY pu$$y!!! My GOLDEN VAGINA, the best one on the planet? How dare he???
I shall give it away to someone who worships it like the holy axe wound it truly is. "

They don't like it much when you treat it like a rather typical, uninspiring, ordinary wet hole the likes
of which can be found attached to about half of the worlds population.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"He turned down MY pu$$y!!! My GOLDEN VAGINA, the best one on the planet? How dare he???
I shall give it away to someone who worships it like the holy axe wound it truly is. "

They don't like it much when you treat it like a rather typical, uninspiring, ordinary wet hole the likes
of which can be found attached to about half of the worlds population.
Yeah. Contrary to pick up theory which says they should like you more. I didn’t turn her down as a tactic, I really did have other plans but it’s odd she didn’t respond as pua says she would have

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The ROI with OLD is horrible, you need to go through a lot of garbage to find something worthwhile, that being said are they all flaking at the same specific time or giving the same excuse?

I have noticed patterns with women from OLD as if they all operate out of one hivemind.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ROI with OLD is horrible, you need to go through a lot of garbage to find something worthwhile, that being said are they all flaking at the same specific time or giving the same excuse?

I have noticed patterns with women from OLD as if they all operate out of one hivemind.
This is what I’ve noticed too. It’s like they are connected and it’s very eerie. Women do often give the same excuses but in the instances I’m talking about it’s simply the same time like the same day all my contacts will go silent. One girl I may have been talking to for a week and the other only a day or two yet they all go silent the same day