Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are a muse

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I get so into the Red Pill that I forget the beautiful role women play in the lives of men. In an ideal world women are supposed to be our muse. No other motivation to self improve is as powerful as a woman. Today at work I was teaching the most beautiful black girl. This chick had the long bohemian braids, brown eyes, face like a young Nia Long mixed with a young Lisa Bonnet. Her demeanor was very feminine and soft. She was solid 9/10 on the cute scale. You ever see a girl so pretty it makes you want to be a better man? This was her.

It was nice to feel that again. I suspect that this is what we are missing in the West. Women are no longer inspiring. But every once in a while you feel it and it feels pretty good. Needless to say next time I am out trying to get a new sale I will be extra motivated because of this chick lol. Anyone feel like that recently?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I get so into the Red Pill that I forget the beautiful role women play in the lives of men. In an ideal world women are supposed to be our muse. No other motivation to self improve is as powerful as a woman. Today at work I was teaching the most beautiful black girl. This chick had the long bohemian braids, brown eyes, face like a young Nia Long mixed with a young Lisa Bonnet. Her demeanor was very feminine and soft. She was solid 9/10 on the cute scale. You ever see a girl so pretty it makes you want to be a better man? This was her.

It was nice to feel that again. I suspect that this is what we are missing in the West. Women are no longer inspiring. But every once in a while you feel it and it feels pretty good. Needless to say next time I am out trying to get a new sale I will be extra motivated because of this chick lol. Anyone feel like that recently?
So you werent in the west? And what where you teaching at work?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you werent in the west? And what where you teaching at work?
I am a full-time instructor so I teach required classes for a living for medical professionals. And I am in the west. In the West men and women are at each others throats. But I am assuming that in other cultures women still act as a source of inspiration to men. An inspiration to achieve.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a full-time instructor so I teach required classes for a living for medical professionals. And I am in the west. In the West men and women are at each others throats. But I am assuming that in other cultures women still act as a source of inspiration to men. An inspiration to achieve.
Its the natural way things should be. It just is not our reality.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most people just don't get it.

That the masculine power is equal to that of the feminine power.

It's when both masculine and feminine power are combined that greatness is thus achieved.

It's just too bad that our male western brethren has been fully exposed to the feminine imperative since birth to early childhood and up until early adulthood. That societal programming is not being countered by a strong masculine presence either at home by his own father or with other strong male mentors.

SoSuave can only ever be a stop-gap measure of male mentoring but it's a starting point for men to then take the needed steps going forward.

chuck001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, a post praising women! They are here to inspire greatness. Those who say I do this or that for myself not women are saying this sincerely 1% of the time (the elite) when the other 99% secretly do it for women. Don’t be ashamed. Sexual desire is a strong force in this world and should be harnessed!
If you do anything for a woman instead of yourself, then you are in her frame. Women are naturally selfish, it's about time men do the same.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she the type of woman you'd like to take a **** on?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No other motivation to self improve is as powerful as a woman.
It's no coincidence that this forum is big on self-improvement, and is also a site on how to get women.

Women add a great deal of beauty to the world, and a lot of comfort with their feminine energy. The problem comes when they are rotten inside, but a rotten society will breed rotten citizens. And vice versa.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The problem comes when they are rotten inside, but a rotten society will breed rotten citizens. And vice versa.
American leaders led the world down that path during WW2 and afterwards.

But there was little choice as men were scarce with many deployed overseas and new factories sprung up in dire need of manpower to feed weaponry to Europe.

Women were given power then - to work and are continuously being given power to encourage economic growth.

This is turn provides men with jobs.

It's a fvcking long story to go into while I'm having breakfast.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fvcking long story to go into while I'm having breakfast.
It's 9pm here, a little late for breakfast (unless you work nights). What time is it where you are?

chuck001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you on this site? To get women. Look above and you will see I said that at the end, you do it for yourself (the 1%) for the other 99% using women as motivation to get off your ass is not bad
"Finally, a post praising women! They are here to inspire greatness."..........You don't need to praise women, they are just women.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t be a slave to women but they are a muse. You can look at a flower and say it’s just a flower or say it’s a DAMN flower. (I’m talking about a real woman which is rare btw)
don't forget we also tell you, you should live your life without the need of woman, and she should add to your life, the way you say and think its like your world need a woman to give you direction or a reason to live, and that is wrong on many levels.

with also means you don't undertand how men work, mens are goal oriented, you will do what you want and must do as long you have a goal, most guys today have no goal, in the past most of the mens goals was to support his family the best he could, hence was commom mens spend at least 2x times working in extra hours then woman did cleaning they homes and taking care of children, when a man go out 6 am to work and come back to his home at 10pm, every single day, you will undertand what that guys goal is

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a refreshing post in my opinion.

My guy says wonderful things to me along these lines at times. He's facing a challenging situation currently in his life. Here's a paraphrase of something he wrote yesterday and sent me (and put where other people can read it):

"God has given me a great blessing by placing you in my life. You are created as near perfect as someone can get. You inspire me to strive and to be a better man."

Let me explain how his words hit me. I don't think to take advantage of him, I don't think he's whipped, I don't think I have the frame... rather I am humbled by his words. Moved. He expresses respect and admiration and adoration for me. People who have known him for years as a player and bad boy etc. have told me "I've never seen him like this with any one woman...and I've seen him with LOTS of women"

It inspires and motivates me to be my very best for him. A trusted advisor, a confidant, a friend, a lover, a playmate and a partner.

I believe my man is a GREAT man. He has flaws, imperfections, and liabilities, as do we all. Its one of the highest compliments a man can pay a woman, and he is grateful for me, as I am for him.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. My ex was my muse. I started a 6-7 figure business right when I met her because of meeting her. I was a bartender before. The problem with having them as a muse, is that when they leave, so does most of your motivation. Even if you didn’t make her the center of your life (I certainly didnt, I did the opposite actually). This is currently my situation after 6 years together. So... try to find another muse lol

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Praise Jesus for the positivity! and amen on the muse part, this is true.

It's too bad you can't tell them that they're your muse.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bob Dylan- it takes a woman like you, to get through to the man in me

But the opposite is also true. When I met my wife she made it clear she would never be my housewife. And here we are years later, she is my housewife. Cooking new and interesting foods and sexy underwear is all she cares about. Why? Because I am her man. She has naturally fallen into that role. It's been amazing to watch

Feminism can be REVERSED

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im EXTREMELY productive when I have a girlfriend, it gives a sense of focus and achievement. Likewise when Im productive in other areas I have a sense of focus and achievement that helps attract women.
I'm the opposite. When I have a GF I'm demotivated and distracted. Nothing near the drive as when I'm single.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

true, women and sex is natural motivational drive for men.

thats why men reach heights and women usually dont.

it was very obvious and strong motivation for me too. with time i realised i dont need sex nor women. and im motivated on my own. sex is not the aim.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bob Dylan- it takes a woman like you, to get through to the man in me

But the opposite is also true. When I met my wife she made it clear she would never be my housewife. And here we are years later, she is my housewife. Cooking new and interesting foods and sexy underwear is all she cares about. Why? Because I am her man. She has naturally fallen into that role. It's been amazing to watch

Feminism can be REVERSED
Teach sir. Teach. Explain how your wife went against society to be a strong supportive wife?