Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and their sexual preferences

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a team event , and got drunk with my colleagues

after a while I started talking with some female colleagues and they were saying that they prefer good looking and young men for sex ( the girls are around 35 years old ) , while for relationships they want older men as they have more resources

One of them even shared an experience about a 22 years old guy with whom she had sex with , and how she initially did not want to but then changed her mind as she usually she does not get attention from the younger ones anymore

basically , the older you get the more resources you need to have as a guy in order to get tail , as you have stiff competition from younger guys

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an older guy age 44, however could easily pass for 35.. And in good shape too. I suppose could still be in for a good chance haha
yeah , but you also have competition from younger guys for only sex

and they also might try to convert you to a bf

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will just turn into another looks vs. resources thread with the usual comments about dual mating strategies, Chads, and beta bux.
I think that it is important for guys to understand what type of strategy they should have according to their age

when you are young , your resources do not matter that much in order to get laid . Ofc , if you have them the better

as you grow older , the more the resources part starts to matter more and more

you do not have to be a beta to play this strategy , you just have to understand that younger > older , so the better the deal you have to be in order to access sex . Works the same for women

nature wants young people to procreate , not old ones :)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it is important for guys to understand what type of strategy they should have according to their age

when you are young , your resources do not matter that much in order to get laid . Ofc , if you have them the better

as you grow older , the more the resources part starts to matter more and more

you do not have to be a beta to play this strategy , you just have to understand that younger > older , so the better the deal you have to be in order to access sex . Works the same for women

nature wants young people to procreate , not old ones :)
Well I think the best "strategy" you can have is for yourself, not to get women. Women will come after you if you're doing it right.

And definitely you don't want to build any strategy based on what women say!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think the best "strategy" you can have is for yourself, not to get women. Women will come after you if you're doing it right.

And definitely you don't want to build any strategy based on what women say!
it is not about what they say , it is about what they want and to what they respond

mind you that the discussion was when when They were drunk and started acting sl8tty

I am quite sure that normally , they would not have said this

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ppl are falling in love with these women lmao
I think that as a guy you have to be mega stupid to try something with a woman that is over 32 :)

but after 28-29 is kinda the last train , unless she has a reason . Like having a great career

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after a while I started talking with some female colleagues and they were saying that they prefer good looking and young men for sex ( the girls are around 35 years old ) , while for relationships they want older men as they have more resources

One of them even shared an experience about a 22 years old guy with whom she had sex with , and how she initially did not want to but then changed her mind as she usually she does not get attention from the younger ones anymore

basically , the older you get the more resources you need to have as a guy in order to get tail , as you have stiff competition from younger guys
For a 35-40 year old man, you need more resources to get tail from both younger women (21-25 year olds) when you will be competing against men close to their own age AND big resources for compete for the 30 something year old woman who is usually ultra fussy and ultra demanding.

It's easier for a 23 year old man to bang a 36 year old woman than a 37 year old man. A 36 year old woman will demand a lot from men close to her own age but only demand an early 20s man is in good shape.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never have too many Chad, Chad-lite, and betabux threads here at SS!
I am quite sure that that 22 years old guy , in the story of my 35 years old colleague , is not a chad

I was just pinpointing on how women see men , from an age perspective

the older one is seen as a provider from the get go ( no matter if he is an alpha or beta ) , while the younger one is seen as a lover from The get go ( no matter if he is an alpha or beta )

as a young guy for an older women ( over 30 ) , if you are decent looking and in a good shape , then you are good to go . It is not the same for the older guy , though

the women expectation get higher and higher as you a man gets older and older

also this is a story also for the fatalists , who think that a woman in her 30s is finished

and again , this 35 years old woman is not even good looking. She is just smashsble if you did not get laid for a long Time and you are drunk

the problem that women have as they get old is being desirable by men who are higher value and will commit

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep, pretty much... And if you are in your 30's, 40's and take care of yourself physically, mentally, etc then you can really pull some...

Modern Man Advice

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not about what they say , it is about what they want and to what they respond

mind you that the discussion was when when They were drunk and started acting sl8tty

I am quite sure that normally , they would not have said this
In my experience women don't tend to stick to narratives. They are mercurial and will go for the man in the moment attracting them. Of course some have fetishes, like 20 year olds looking for older men, but by and large whatever preferences they have go out the window when they're feeling attraction. I've heard 1,000s of times "normally my type isn't x/y/z but I really liked him."

Of course you're right, there will be some combination of looks and resources, one might make up for a shortage in the other. It could be that younger guys are fukking them better and also less likely to be interested in a LTR anyway (esp. with a cougar). Hence you get the woman saying "younger guys are great for sex." She's not going to say "I wanted a LTR with him but he laughed in my face."

Also, did you bang? Lol.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women don't tend to stick to narratives. They are mercurial and will go for the man in the moment attracting them. Of course some have fetishes, like 20 year olds looking for older men, but by and large whatever preferences they have go out the window when they're feeling attraction. I've heard 1,000s of times "normally my type isn't x/y/z but I really liked him."

Of course you're right, there will be some combination of looks and resources, one might make up for a shortage in the other. It could be that younger guys are fukking them better and also less likely to be interested in a LTR anyway (esp. with a cougar). Hence you get the woman saying "younger guys are great for sex." She's not going to say "I wanted a LTR with him but he laughed in my face."

Also, did you bang? Lol.
I think that the oldest woman I have slept with was 32 , and I was 25 back then

not that attracted to older women , but in the right circumstances I would not say no to one

have to admit though ,that woman is still my number one sex wise

Also , I am quite sure that between 2 equally good looking men or 2 men that have good game , both older and younger women will go with the younger one ( if there is a big age difference between the two men )

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ironically these same old women will get all butthurt when guys their age pick younger women over them. They call it everything from “grooming” to “nasty” and everything in between.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an older guy age 44, however could easily pass for 35.. And in good shape too. I suppose could still be in for a good chance haha
Lie to them about you're age. They get real jealous when a older guy is ripped and fit especially moreso than their age group.
Ironically these same old women will get all butthurt when guys their age pick younger women over them. They call it everything from “grooming” to “nasty” and everything in between.
They do the exact same thing

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 38, but look around 30ish as I dont drink,.

Since Im in the slow progress of getting jacked, I get choosing signals from a wide range of women Aged 20+

However the down right best comes from women in their mid 40s, they are the dirtiest *****s alive if they know they are getting/want younger C*ck.

its probably the feeling a young hot woman gets with all attention

So I agree with OP, they are mad for the younger D

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lie to them about you're age. They get real jealous when a older guy is ripped and fit especially moreso than their age group.

They do the exact same thing
Yep it’s called projection. Women love to project.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tending to date younger women had nothing to do with them. Yes, you'll get attacked.
What women don’t understand is they become MUCH more demanding as they age than when they were younger. You have to work three times as hard to get some old ***** than you do young *****. The old women hoed around back in the day and now they’re over correcting by making sex almost impossible to get, or not worth the effort anyways.
It’s like a guy hooked on drugs switching to becoming an alcoholic to get off the drugs.

Last edited: