Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and their relationship with sex...

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
...seems to be a broad spectrum from too hot to sit still to being as cold as the grave. This last girl I dated was talking about her friends one time, and mentioned that one of her gurls had gone 2 years without being with a man. She continued to explain how her and another friend recommended to this celibate that she could use a d1ldo, buy you one for b-day, etc., etc. Now, I met this celibate girl and she was hot. She did work for some law enforcement agency as some kind of counsellor, but the point was that she was certainly surrounded by men all of the time.
Another time, this girl that I dated, half-jokingly told me that she could go without sex, that women could "turn it off". Naturally, I told her some women might be able to, but she couldn't. I slapped her on the ass and walked away. Regardless, I have been wondering about it ever since. It seems that if a woman commits herself to a career/hobby/profession/occupation/whatever that sex doesn't become as important in their lives. I could see a biological advantage in that, but I have wondered about it ever since.
I understand about women's cycles, but I am looking at the larger picture. Just wondering who might have some insight into that kind of behavior....

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...seems to be a broad spectrum from too hot to sit still to being as cold as the grave. This last girl I dated was talking about her friends one time, and mentioned that one of her gurls had gone 2 years without being with a man. She continued to explain how her and another friend recommended to this celibate that she could use a d1ldo, buy you one for b-day, etc., etc. Now, I met this celibate girl and she was hot. She did work for some law enforcement agency as some kind of counsellor, but the point was that she was certainly surrounded by men all of the time.
Another time, this girl that I dated, half-jokingly told me that she could go without sex, that women could "turn it off". Naturally, I told her some women might be able to, but she couldn't. I slapped her on the ass and walked away. Regardless, I have been wondering about it ever since. It seems that if a woman commits herself to a career/hobby/profession/occupation/whatever that sex doesn't become as important in their lives. I could see a biological advantage in that, but I have wondered about it ever since.
I understand about women's cycles, but I am looking at the larger picture. Just wondering who might have some insight into that kind of behavior....
Women never stop wanting sex. Ever. They want it more than men do. Big picture, small picture, it doesn’t matter. A career woman will ride the CC on the weekends. Her telling you that half-jokingly is a lie on her part. Of course she wants sex. Her friends talking about her using a d1ldo means she’s complained about her dry spell to her friends. There’s no turning off her biology. It that I’m complaining. I’m happy to indulge her!

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want a woman to cumblast into. Unless scientists can make her std clean and the state takes cares of the kids if my sperm reaches her egg.
jerking off works quite fine for me. I believe some women also just like fingering dildo blasting themselves instead of sex for the same reasons.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women never stop wanting sex is true, but it's hard to compare to men since we have about 16 times more testosterone than females, which is proven for sex drive so they never want it as much as us, not even close but of course they have their dirty fantasies too.
Women are also big on rationalisations and will use it in dry spells, prioritise other things for a good while if needed be, she wont run around dripping of frustration like a man who needs to release. Comparing it to a predator like an anaconda who can eat one big pray and stay full for a year to survive and could do it more often to fill its belly but will sustain if it has to. Women can put sex aside if opportunities/other things are more important for her right now, that's also why women never understand why men are so obsessed by sex. They're opportunistic and not as pleasure driven as men when it comes to sex, in general.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, Women want sex ALL the time with the right man. If he's banging her brains out and making her cvm hard, squirt and straight up Man handling her, she will crave sex all the time. I'm sure there are exceptions but for the most part, they love sex and are the kinkier of the two genders by a long shot. Some are straight up nymphos and they won't leave your c0ck alone for a minute, always grabbing it, wanting to suck it, stroke it etc. non stop.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, Women want sex ALL the time with the right man. If he's banging her brains out and making her cvm hard, squirt and straight up Man handling her, she will crave sex all the time. I'm sure there are exceptions but for the most part, they love sex and are the kinkier of the two genders by a long shot. Some are straight up nymphos and they won't leave your c0ck alone for a minute, always grabbing it, wanting to suck it, stroke it etc. non stop.
And some men are like that.

Serenity

Reaction score
Any women who can just turn it off or generally are uninterested in sex has had bad luck, she hasn't been fvcked good by a man yet. I suspect there's a lot of men out there who just performs terribly in bed. If they had a taste of the pleasure I'm able to give, they would probably change their minds about sex.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the basics guys. Women's basic drives r to reproduce with high quality sperm and acquire resources for her and her children. She absolutely WILL turn it off if she s not meeting good quality men. I m pretty sure my girlfriend hadn't been touched for a couple of years. And it was very obvious her past boyfriends had no clue.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any women who can just turn it off or generally are uninterested in sex has had bad luck, she hasn't been fvcked good by a man yet. I suspect there's a lot of men out there who just performs terribly in bed. If they had a taste of the pleasure I'm able to give, they would probably change their minds about sex.
Part of the pleasures is sight and sound

Last edited: