Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and their filters

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else been tricked into meeting up with butt-ugly women?

I remember one girl who looked like a 10 in her photos but was a 4 in person. Face covered in blemishes, jagged teeth etc. I just couldn't believe it was the same person, but when I looked back at her photos I realized it was but she'd edited out all of her defects.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else been tricked into meeting up with butt-ugly women?

I remember one girl who looked like a 10 in her photos but was a 4 in person. Face covered in blemishes, jagged teeth etc. I just couldn't believe it was the same person, but when I looked back at her photos I realized it was but she'd edited out all of her defects.
filters are easy to spot . If you see too
Much of filtering , stay away

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Happened a lot when I first got into OLD. It takes a while to get good at figuring out what to look for. I dislike OLD and dropped it for 3-4 years in order to focus on cold approach instead, but I picked it back up toward the end of the pandemic because cold approach wasn't possible while everyone was wearing masks everywhere.

Here is what I learned to look for:
1. Heavy blur-smoothing filters and bronzing filters = disqualified
2. All pics taken with the camera above them and looking down = disqualified
3. No pics showing their FULL figure. This is a CRITICAL one. Women carry most of their weight in their hips/belly and they do everything they can to creatively hide that. It could be that they have objects in the photo that block their mid section out (like standing behind a friend to where you can only see a part of them), wearing clothing that obscures their shape, etc. Girls who are fit and in shape know it, and they flaunt it. They will post a bikini pic or at least something like short shorts and a crop top or sports bra etc that shows their stomach, hips, legs, etc. If she doesn't post a pic like that = disqualified
4. Only pics with sunglasses on = disqualified
5. Far away pics only = disqualified

I found that including one shirtless pic of myself, in a non-staged situation (like hanging out with friends on a boat etc) helped me quite a bit. Women look for the same thing men do in regards to wanting to see the goods.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the things I noticed:

Face-only photos/photos taken from a wierd angle: she's a big fat land whale
Filters/strange effects: she's a butterface (very common in Asia)

But then again, even if the photos do look natural and good, there's another thing to watch out for:
the woman that turns up could be 10-20 years older than the one in the pics.