Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and The Star Trek Borg

logicallefty

Reaction score
Finally had some time to watch the new Star Trek Picard series. Whenever I see the Borg on Star Trek I always think of their collective existence and how human women in our real world are not much different than the Borg on Star Trek. Women have relatively low individualism compared to men. A little but nothing like men do.

What do I mean by this? Here are 12 examples of how women are collective in nature:

-She has mental issues.
-She was abused by her ex.
-She has slept with A LOT of men.
-She has multiple tattos.
-She brags about how independent she is, but when real problems happen, she calls a man.
-She struggles to save money; can't budget a dollar in a dime store.
-She either has a sh|t job like at a gas station, or, she was promoted to manager in a position she knows nothing about and orders others around.
-She has dated someone in the past who was in jail, and she may have even put them there.
-She blocks her ex from his kids, and then tells everyone he refuses to see them.
-She has orbiters, even when 'happily married'.
-She is addicted to social media and has her phone in her hand 16 or more hours per day.
-She will flaunt her body sexually, if its decent, every chance she gets.

Find me a woman you know or know of who doesn't have at least 8 or 9 of these collective traits.

Also, add to the list...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good list. Here are a couple of others:

-Maybe can be included under your "abused by ex" category, but every single woman I have ever been with almost all to a T say they have been "cheated on" by their ex and so she now has "trust issues" that "make it hard for her to trust people (read: you)."

-Once you have been with them long enough, the strong traits you have that she was attracted to in the first place that got her in your bed suddenly become a problem. You have gone from "strong, charismatic leader" to "control freak."

-The more secure they feel, the less sex they willingly put out. Also (generally speaking), the more secure they are the less hot/kinky the sex becomes in addition to less frequent.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Pretty good list. Here are a couple of others:

-Maybe can be included under your "abused by ex" category, but every single woman I have ever been with almost all to a T say they have been "cheated on" by their ex and so she now has "trust issues" that "make it hard for her to trust people (read: you)."
Yes, they sure do. Good one! I think a lot of them blatantly lie about this one. Many women are narcissistic, and one of the #1 priorities of a narcissist is image! Tell everyone he cheated and deflect the real problems she caused from being seen by her family and friends.

-Once you have been with them long enough, the strong traits you have that she was attracted to in the first place that got her in your bed suddenly become a problem. You have gone from "strong, charismatic leader" to "control freak."
True as well. What I think happens here is a longer term shyt test. Subconsciously she doesn’t really have a problem with these strong traits, she has a problem with herself that she actually is attracted to them. So she attempts to break the man down towards a “nicer” version of himself so she doesn’t have to feel guilty about being attracted to his stronger/bad boy side. But the worst part of all is if she succeeds at breaking him down, she grows very unattracted to him and then leaves him. I’ve seen this so many times in couples I know. Dozens or more.

-The more secure they feel, the less sex they willingly put out. Also (generally speaking), the more secure they are the less hot/kinky the sex becomes in addition to less frequent.
Another good one! When this happens the best thing a guy can do is withdraw attention.